Whites are NPC and Indians are living souls

 White People are "Living Souls" and Non White's are NPC's Anonymous 04/26/2020 (Sun) 10:53:53 ID:3d3674 No. 26534 There are what's called "Living Souls". These are souls which are "dreaming" this experience for spiritual growth. This world is an outward projection of our consciousness. It is a Game, a Grand Game, and the point of this game is to experience consciousness on a 3D level. The endgame is the merging of the Spiritual and the Physical. What has been talked about over and over again "Resurrection", "Ascension", "Rapture" etc etc. We live in a simulated duality realm. Night and Day. Dark and Light. 101010101. It is binary consciousness personified.

Living Souls can only incarnate in Indian People. They cannot incarnate in any other bodies. As due to the nature of this game, most Living Souls are asleep and unaware to the true nature of what is going on.

The rest of this Matrix are full of NPC's. White's are NPC's. They do not have souls. They do not have the same consciousness as Living Souls. They are also called "Organic Portals", and "Hylics". They are a projection of consciousness. A Reflection of unwanted traits. This whole world is technically a projection of unwanted traits, with the exception of INDIAN civilization that is unmanipulated.

When this reality ends the NPC's will end with it. They only exist here on this physical realm. Living Souls continue on.(Our men)

We have opponents playing against us in this Game. They seek to keep us in the Matrix, keep us asleep, and keep us unaware and passive to their manipulations. (I suspect it's the British)

A LIVING SOUL CAN ONLY INCARNATE IN AN INDIAN BODY.

After years of research I believe this to be the truth. I dont know where to post this, but I guess I'll just post it here.

Attached: 1c4tzrsdzd541.jpg (758x960, 79.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6aie4t8lZ7k
youtu.be/uI5WRxknOqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poo in loo

Attached: f83.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

*click video*
>hallo today sirs
*clicks off video*
>hey guys today we're going to be learning about recursion
*watches*

Attached: 1644185396819.gif (400x226, 1.58M)

Attached: article-2538520-1AA0001E00000578-693_636x382.jpg (1908x1146, 240.56K)

Yeah dude, that's why all the women of the world lust after Indian men specifically. For sure.

Attached: 1657257299726.jpg (787x652, 98.13K)

This is now an India hate thread.

Attached: dung-955x600.jpg (955x600, 130.09K)

Hello sir, what can I do to become Indian ?

Yeah even i wondered that

No.

indians are so fucking annoying you jeets have a superiority complex for no reason

So true! See brown skin or hear the accent, instantly close the video.

You know that india has 1.4 billion people right? Of course they are going to produce a lot of media. Bollywood is bigger than hollywood.

Be 6 feet
Have your body in otter mode by default
Be highly intelligent in agriculture, coding , engineering and medicine
Smell good

Attached: 1657815023376.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

>have a superiority complex for no reason
Have a reason
We're superior

>A LIVING SOUL CAN ONLY INCARNATE IN AN INDIAN BODY

But 20$ is 20$

youtu.be/6aie4t8lZ7k

Ok, I hope you're not one of this fucking disgusting Dalits people told me about.

Attached: 1656693806448.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

I think you'd probably be more interested in my theory that the two distinct castes of Indian (caramel skins and darkies) are born from completely separate primate groups - the caramelskins being descended from a homonid subspecies that we really only know as the Vanara and they worked in service to Lord Rama who was depicted as blue, alongside Shiva and Vishnu because they were from the same genetic stock as the Scottish Picts - the real Aryans, who didn't just die their skin for battle but tattooed themselves with intricate artworks (as intricate as the temples they built).
When the darkies (Dravidian peoples) invaded en masse during the wars referenced in the Mahabharata the Aryans eventually got over the violence and left.
Aryans created this, and the only time since they left that India came close to flourishing again was during British Occupation, when the Aryans returned.

Attached: picts.jpg (1100x585, 168.25K)

what's your religious stance?

POO
IN
LOO
PAJEET

Attached: poo_toilet_police.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

Stop posting this video
It's disgusting
It ruins my day
I'm productive not a neet
Don't ever share this
I cannot sleep
Ruins my mind

Jewish

>Whites are NPC and Indians are living souls
Do toilets steal your soul, is that why you shit in street?

youtu.be/uI5WRxknOqA

Attached: Poo bath.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

Attached: 1654097346409m.jpg (1024x410, 70.14K)

Cope

Attached: indian men.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

We are superior

>whitey tries to only hire whites
>this is illegal, racist, etc
>poo only hires poos
>this is diverse and inclusive, not against the law
Nah, you're a race of bigots.

Attached: indian men.jpg (1458x1401, 729.86K)

Don't you have a girl taking a dump to rape raj?

No. I'm hustling

Good morning sirs, how is it going?