Stand up what you believe for

Dr. Robert Malone
>"Suddenly, you see things, and you can never unsee them. And then you have a choice. Are you gonna behave ethically ... or go into the corner and be quiet? ... And some of us have said, 'Damn it! We're gonna stand up and say no!"

youtu.be/Pj4At_aD8L0

Attached: FHyx4oIWQAk2kjw.jpg (1000x773, 122.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?as_sdt=7,38&q=dr robert malone&hl=en
washingtonpost.com/health/2022/01/24/robert-malone-vaccine-misinformation-rogan-mandates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I applaud you for your diligence

>Dr. Robert Malone
You need to take some pills if you believe the fraud

Attached: 469.png (512x497, 336.66K)

>malone
>worked with the military and cia for decades, and made millions doing so
>suddenly has a crisis of conscience
>vaxx'd
i don't trust him

Are chuds really declaring war on Big Bird now? I mean, a show aimed at toddlers is right about your intellectual level, I guess.

Why not? He's a good man

"Good" man

>inventor of mRNA vaccines
Do people really think that individual people are solely responsible for the development of an entire field of pharmaceuticals? A huge amount of research was contributed by thousands of people, writing one paper on the topic doesn’t make you the sole inventor.

So why listen to this 1 "expert" instead of a million experts who say the opposite?
You retards realize that Dr. Chud Malone is a vaccinated grifter making money off you morons with all the talk shots and patreons and whatever? Any Forums is so fucking stupid kek

Fucking shills, keep seething

The only one seething here is you, friend. If you weren’t you would’ve at least had a more substantial retort than the default chud preset “shills REEEE”

Refute it then nigger

> using the chud word negatively
user, I think you're a long way from home boy

Attached: 1658138630821450.png (994x1036, 435.94K)

>grifter worshipper
>calling others shills
lol lmao

Hi German-bro, I'd like to place a large order of pesticide please.
Why? For shills and Jannies.

Attached: 1563885777081.png (952x842, 473.87K)

That's why it doesn't say sole inventor. Please learn how to be less retarded in the future for the sake of your family and loved ones

> everyone I don't like is a grifter
> who isn't a grifter? I don't know, why do you care so much grifter lover?
You dropped your funny little hat jew

Attached: 1657851753724.jpg (261x166, 6.16K)

Lmao shills working overtime to discredit Malone when he himself got the vaccine and regretted it. His stance has always basically been to weigh the pros and cons and that young adults and children do not need it. That it’s a major irreversible risk to your health.

> if you believe the fraud
I don't have to believe him. He's the most cited scientist on the subject. He is literally the Subject Matter Expert.
>scholar.google.com/scholar?as_sdt=7,38&q=dr robert malone&hl=en

Any expert that disagrees with the mainstream narrative is silenced and punished. They threaten to take away their medical license.. They’d rather keep making boatloads of money than get their license taken away.

Order genehmigt

Attached: Download.jpg (250x202, 7.7K)

he didnt create mrna tech at all
washingtonpost.com/health/2022/01/24/robert-malone-vaccine-misinformation-rogan-mandates/

>Washingtonpost
Kys

> referencing jew owned media
You have to go back