The Five-Eyed Golem

What's the solution to the anglo problem? Do you have anglos in your country? What steps have you taken to prevent anglo subversion?

Attached: 1658251658993.jpg (700x739, 479.25K)

I'd be willing to bet those "anglos" wear yarmulkes to temple.

>Be korea
>Have a culture of dudes looking gay/feminine as shit
>Don't support faggot rights in any way and never will
Korean culture is confusing

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (259x194, 7.81K)

cut it down with the antisemitism

Is there lots of gay koreans?

expecting genuine faggots to support the lgbt ideology is like expecting every non-white to be a leftist, or every white a rightist

Anglos originated in my country. The solution so far was to contain them on some obscure island right off the french coast. Doesn't seem too successful tho.

twitter is stupid as usual, it says right there
>Diplomats for LGBTI+ Rights
you wouldn't expect diplomats in korea to be kroean

The difference is the LGBTQ+123ABCD ideology is directly connected to them whereas a black guy could be left or right wing without directly contradicting his race

>not a single Korean on stage
nor in the audience

It clearly says “diplomats for lgbtq”, I’m sure there was stage time for the slopes too. White ppl in the crowd are probably friends of the diplomats. Show me a complete video of the event and I’m sure it’ll tel a different story you disingenuous fuck head

everyone knows lgbt ideology isnt about being a normal gay, its about fetishes and pedophilia

Stop calling Jews Anglos.

It looks like a mix of jews and anglos to me.
If the Asians know what's good for them they'll keep us out.

What do you mean by "normal" gay? All gays are fags dude

Korea needs external market for their survival so they're extra susceptible to western standards. Also 30% of Koreans worship Jesus Christ (white god).

>culture
do they have grown men following that trend?

its like im actually talking to a bot lol

The world doesn't end outside your suburb, my dude. There's pretty much the same percentage of fags everywhere around the world. The tranny ideology emanates solely from America and its protectorates.

normal gays are those who are self-aware and know people hate LGBTQ activism faggotry.

the guy has a point, what do you mean by "normal" gay? What is a normal gay?

agreed. i know or know of a few gay dudes and they straight up hate all this "pride shit" , and some even feel sick looking at rainbows.

Anglos always wage war on others, it just can't be helped.
Either we increase their misery, or we put them out of their misery.

Looking “feminine” doesn’t make you gay, that’s just a stereotype perpetuated by groomers and globohomo that we were supposed to have moved past in 2010s but troons have brought it back.

I've read that it's normal in Korea to have plastic surgery done and for dudes to wear make up because they have some strange old asian beauty standard where men should be beautiful (but not "handsome", in the western alpha chad sense). Rich kids will be plastic surgery done after they graduate school as a "present" for example
Sure but I was referring to Korea's seemingly self contradictory behavior when it comes to faggotism in general, they don't support faggotism and never will but nearly all of their popstars look like this
Gayness by definition isn't normal

Attached: main-qimg-e133cc5326f6f7d6690220d9d7a41b22-pjlq.jpg (452x678, 34.33K)

what you on about you faggot enabler disco pleb?

North Korea is the best Korea.

don't forget about liberalism too. all LGBT hate white people and the white identity.

Attached: north korea vs south korea.png (1711x1080, 688.74K)

The Jew and the Anglo have existed in a symbiotic relationship for hundreds if not thousands of years. They are completely inseparable and neither side is capable of surviving without the other. When I say Anglo I also mean Jew, and when I say Jew I also mean Anglo. Sorry for the confusion.

Stop demonising Anglos when you mean Jews you fucking idiots. Playing right into the hand of brotherly division amongst Europeans.

The feminine look is an ancient Asian cultural thing.
It means you weren't working outside and with your hands.
Which translates to wealth/nobility, since the nobles would be inside studying philosophy.
So all the young noblemen would have much softer skin and be paler, resulting in a more feminine look.

there is a significant difference between normal and identitity gay, as it seems.