Books on China's relation to Platonism?

Has Plato failed, and is China's "Platonism" derivative and unique to itself via their own traditions like Confucianism?

Attached: 1658205238834580.webm (510x720, 699.69K)

I always laff when western or eastern public servants use kids for their propaganda.
Just yesterday the euroepan bureaucrats used kids to say ''it was wrong to not stop the nazis sooner'' as an attempt to remind people that ''ho goy remember the shoa'' because there was some anniversary related to ww2 or something

dont forget that atheists are the ones who keep saying that people should reflect for themselves, but ofc, when it is time to criticizes their humanism and their republics, any critics become ''a danger to democracy''

dunning kruger

In China the individual does not exist, and thats why the government can massacre millions for their goal
Now the question is, is the "goal" really the goal of the people?

>In China the individual does not exist
In your post, nuance does not exist
>Now the question is
the question is, should i report you for off-topic posting?

>should i report you for off-topic posting?
Sino bugbrain showing
Also your fault for being a faggot whose webm attached is more interesting than the subject

Attached: Fags_f10c77_9721091.jpg (1200x1184, 227.26K)

epic 9gag meme, now leave my thread if youre (admittedly)too stupid to participate

Seethe more chinese shill

ok then leave the fucking thread retard, go yell at your mom

I'll never tire of American armchair analysts who think they know the China better than the Chinese. Here's a hint, my friend: in America, the individual doesn't exist either. Here's another hint: Asians are more individualistic than Westerners. Everyone in America is a "fuck you, got mine" individualist until you tell them you don't want to work lol

you actually didn't address his point at all and this whole post is a whataboutism

Where exactly are these millions being massacred?

You think every authoritarian country is collectivist?

I'll try to make this thread on-topic: is China producing actually good literature or is it all propaganda? I fully believe that 1) great literature can still be made, and will always be as long as the human spirit isn't completely broken into a machine 2) totalitarian regimes do not imply a horrible self-glorifying culture of propaganda, e.g. the Nazis made some pretty cool shit. However I also believe that 3) Asian literature from any era is fucking garbage 4) Chinese people are flesh robots.
I think culture is a good measure of the quality of people. AFAIK China indulges in the same consumeristic capeshit slop as the US, only CCP-branded. There's a call for a "return to tradition" but as far as I've seen it looks, again, like a flavor of the same consumerism very much like the tradLARP wave in the Western world.
Give me good Chinese literature. If it's untranslated, talk about it.

Yes user, the Chinese are 1.2 billion insects and Westerners who geld their children for capital are the real human beans here. Your brain has been fried by memes.

No I think Western society is insane. That said the most insane among the insane are this new wave of pseudo Marxists.
I explained my beliefs because I want them to be refuted. I also asked a question that you did not answer.

How is Confucius related to Plato? As far as I know Confucius doesn't make claims on metaphysics does he?

mods are so fucking useless
metaphysics doesnt translate cross-culturally, the fact that you even tried to do that tells me your brain isnt working at full capacity, nonetheless, even you should be able to recognize that they hold virtually the same position in each of their respective cultural spheres

your opinions reflect such a low state of consciousness, do you really think anything you just said is at all original in any way whatsoever? cultural exoticism, linear time, declinism, wehraboo-ism, cultural chauvinism, are you aware how much of a mouth-breathing twitter faggot you are? dont reproduce, in mind and body, for the love of god.

Attached: gino.jpg (460x639, 36.33K)

You didn't make that clear in the OP that's what you meant by "Platonism," you just left it up to people to speculate
>even you should be able to recognize that they hold virtually the same position in each of their respective cultural spheres
You don't even approach this question in the OP

Chinas a paper Tiger

>metaphysics doesnt translate cross-culturally
>you should be able to recognize that they hold virtually the same position in each of their respective cultural spheres
explain yourself

Based.

Le Marxist bogeyman. Like I said, brain-fried.

Any day now.

What can this little highschool twat know about economics

>Has Plato failed
He was refuted, so yes, Plato failed.

Bu!
But fr I think you should read the dynastic histories, some of it is available in English, but it would help if you read the original. I think Hackett has Records of the Three Kingdoms.

China is subject to Western Technomancy. They exist as they are because we gave them marx, they arise again a lich of the elixir of eternal life. they would not even be a threat had we let the japs cum in their bellies in the forties, too bad we're too stupid to know a friend from an enemy.

Which is to say, all cultural artefacts are transvalued as soon as they change hands, the only true platonism is Greek platonism. China's is its own.

We wuz qings

They Chinese are their own, but their medieval society has achieved western proportions of technik only because the West gave it to them. If the West didn't exist, china would still be there arguing over the rice distribution. We wasn't qings (kek) but we are the people's republic.

I still get sucky sucky from Mei Lei every night

KEK, BASED JANNIES