“ white people don’t exist “

What would you guys offer to counter what this woman has to say ?

White people is a made up thing ??
What’s your firepower to counter this

Attached: BA8AA738-AA8B-4485-B1EA-5DE52B80FCB4.jpg (1284x1497, 601.27K)

White = European
Don't be pedantic

jews don't exist.

Attached: shapirojewhat.jpg (1199x732, 72.25K)

>han chinese have paler skin
what cope is this?

Why would I waste time arguing with disingenuous leftists?

Jews

OP here , Play personally for me I believe there is such a thing as white people, and that is people that are descendent of Europe, there’s a lot of scientific evidence to back the stuff up but I don’t really have it on hand to supply it

What frustrates me is this person is saying that it was an idea created a few hundred years ago during the colonization of America.

if white people don't exist then why the fuck do you complain about them 24/7

this

Attached: 1600292118861.png (290x360, 170.94K)

But what about Black Europeans?

If whites arent real how the fuck can white supremacy exist?

stop denying my existence bigot

She is saying that white is a made up term…….what the fuck evidence is there for that?

Pic related

Attached: EAE99F2B-E1DE-4547-817D-AF4041106D8C.jpg (1284x2330, 1.14M)

Tell them to stop being a lying chimp-goblin and be genuine.

Attached: deported-deportation.gif (350x232, 591.95K)

There's no point in arguing with these people.
Just call her a dumb retarded gorilla nigger.

>But what about Black Europeans?
Those literally didn’t exist until 1900’s at the earliest, and most only came after the 1990’s-2000’s after tony Blair opened the borders

If you have Neanderthal genes you are white. If you don't then you are a different species.

The Early European Farmers weren't the first Europeans. The Western Hunter-Gatherers (Cro-Magnon) were. And the Neanderthals before them if you want to count them. The EEF moved in, conquered and settled land, and mixed with the WHG. Later on the Yamnaya (Indo-Europeans) went on a massive conquest of the continent. Every European today is a mixture of these three ancient populations. No one is purely one or another, although different populations have different degrees of influence from one or another. Northern Europeans are more heavily WHG/Yamnaya, while Southern Europeans are more heavily EEF. Mediterraneans are in no way more indigenous than northerners.

its true. There is no such thing as white identity, thats why bordering countries always had conflicts in europe and they all have their separate languages and cultures.

Being Jewish isn't a genetic line.

It's not about evidence.
She's a typical White liberal retard who feels guilty because she knows that she is inherently superior to niggers and other subhuman shitskins merely because she is White.
To assuage her White guilt, she overcompensates by embracing and pushing the anti-White beliefs of retarded woke niggers.
Retarded anti-White woke niggers have started shilling this meme that White doesn't actually exist and is just some part of racist White colonialization.
They're doing this because they've been pushing all this identity politics so much that some people started saying "hey wait a minute, what about White identity" so now they're trying to pretend that Whiteness isn't actually a thing, even though it lives rent free in their heads 24/7 and all of black identity at this point basically consists of being absolutely assblasted and seething about White people.

>Those literally didn’t exist until 1900’s
they still don't exist you dumb nigger, some ape living in europe doesn't make him european.