UK climate activist group "Extinction Rebellion" sabotage major news media office in London

UK has reached 43°C today, and "Extinction Rebellion" carried out a sabotage on a news media office in central London to "raise awareness against global warming."

What are they trying to achieve against climate change by doing this?? Does broken glass absorb CO2?

Attached: 0rtps24wbic91.webm (848x480, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/decryptages/2014/03/18/25003-20140318ARTFIG00324-les-identitaires-en-patrouille-dans-le-metro-lillois.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desperate times call for desperate measures, best of luck to these heroes. our kids will be thanking them.

State sponsored activists.
They manage to get away with doing that shit without legal consequences because their message is the mainstream, largely accepted (and pushed) one.
Meanwhile when génération identitaire do harmless shit such as patrolling the subway, they get jailed and their group is disbanded.

Yeah having to produce new windows and use chemicals to remove their spray paint is scientifically proven to benefit the environment , the more new windows are installed and the more industrial cleaning products deployed the better

Protesters are the most pathetic people on earth. Even drug-addicted, homeless prostitutes are more worthy of respect.

Couldnt care less about the climate hoax

But get enough protesters on a block and you can get a riot.

if these faggots were serious about climate impact they wouldn't be carrying designer handbags and iphones. if they really thought the future of humanity was at stake they would be killing people responsible and not throwing tantrums to get their own personal activism updoots

I think the two groups are far from mutually exclusive

>The current thing communist army shows itself
halp

Attached: 57DD44B3-074D-4FCD-B354-095BBFED0628.jpg (1280x720, 61.76K)

>387462459
>sabotage on a news media office in central London
oh no that's terrible
also this. your protest isn't legitimate or threatening to the establishment unless the government tries to shut it down. see leaf trucker protests and the huge media campaign designed to convince people they're all nazis

LOL. JUST TURN THE AC ON. LMAO!

This just proves how irresponsible and juvenile they are. Enjoy your time in jail you pathetic little sacks of shit.

If they really cared, they'd start killing people.
Can't hurt the environment if there is no person, you know?

kys retarded oaf

Bait.

>génération identitaire do harmless shit such as patrolling the subway,
Sauce?

We need more civilian patrols and trust building initiatives so people trust the militia more than cops

I see fags and women being gay and taking photos
It's prety funny
Especially how it takes them so long to shatter the window
I was hoping the window was going to spray glass shards all over him though

based glowie weaponizing his own kind

most kids in the future will be shitskin mutts. fuck them and fuck you. let it burn for all i care. Why should the brown hordes inherit the earth without a fight. maybe if things changed but if it goes the way cuckolds like you want it to go, fuck this gay earth as they say.

It's fackin ot' today and so I have decided to wholeheartedly support these kings.
It was never this ot' before. Never

In the Uk, our glowies are MI5, (MI6 was made up i think for movies.) and our recent lot is GCHQ and some group called the 55th brigade or some shite.

So in future, say MI5 Glow Nigger maybe.
The more you know old chap.

pretty sure mi5 is domestic, mi6 is international...kind of like fbi vs cia

>Extinction Rebellion
co founder is a troon

I gotchya mate

How does MI6 not exist? MI6 are the equivalent of the CIA. MI5 are the equivalent of the FBI. GCHQ are the equivalent of the NSA.
77th brigade basically exist to attack other countries with the UK narrative. Basically what other countries have done to us for decades. They are probably shit posting about Putin on Russian social network VK right now. They don't care about Any Forums.

lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/decryptages/2014/03/18/25003-20140318ARTFIG00324-les-identitaires-en-patrouille-dans-le-metro-lillois.php

good
accelerate