Red pill: kill all niggers

Red pill: kill all niggers
Blue pill: kill all bankers
Yellow pill: kill all politicians
Green pill: kill all chinks

Which one Any Forums?
let's see anons here have the brains to get the right answer

Attached: set-different-colours-pills-capsules-1814521.jpg (1500x1500, 94.46K)

>no pill for the jews

yep you're a kike

There are TWO choices for jews
>bankers
>politicians

*slams all the pills at once*
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Killing all politicians would collapse the whole world immideately. Opening a huge power gap to be filled by redpilled people.

Why not just make it one pill? Simply "kill all jews"?

that would be OP user, anybody would choose that.
you can still kill jews on these 4 options tho
right answer, but ruins the fun, you can only choose one (1)

There are two pills for jews tho, bankers and politicians?

I can swallow 4 pills

Going with bankers

Attached: B3B72A9B-D9E8-427C-8562-FD3A326CB8A8.gif (1024x752, 1.59M)

Yellow pill, kill all politicians.

In the ensuring chaos make sure to obliterate all traces of the fact that kikes existed and remove them from history too.

After that you can proceed with the rest.

Why indeed

Killing all politicians and banker would disproportionately kill jews but I don't want to just kill some jews. I want them all ashed.

Attached: 1648423489979 (1).jpg (540x960, 82.16K)

I'd say just kill and nuke as many people as possible so the survivors can only have the option of having to cooperate to rebuild everything from scratch.

blue

Yellow. Politicians can't protect the rest if they're dead.

I take the whole fistful and smile as the darkness encroaches, my great work is complete.

you still not thinking much.
>niggers and poos survive
>cooperation
that's the most fucked up dystopia I could imagine

Green pill. Always green pill.

fpbp. /thread

Attached: dance pepe2.gif (128x128, 31.42K)

bankers

Yep, OP is obviously a judeoanglo globohomo shill

Gotta take the nigger one

>niggers and poos survive
someone has to do the hard work user.

judging by his scathing two lines at the end i'm guessing this is supposed to be some sort of brain teaser kind of slide post/shit post combo where you subjectively decide and argue, specifically without being able to kill jews, on which would be best to get rid of. interesting thread concept actually. assuming all really does mean all, as in globally, let me see
>ALL niggers would be amazing in the immediate effects, an entire continent freed up, white nations and cities and towns instantly improved - most crime is cut, education and STD rates improve, poverty is lowered and property values experience dead drops in some areas as most of the population is gone while others skyrocket with the sudden lack of the unsightly negroid - but you still have a system set up to receive beaners, pajeets, and muslims - and where is "nigger" on the line? does that include mutts? of all varieties? what about north africans? etc. either way, a top tier pick: you instantly remove the greatest weapon kikes have
>bankers are good but really all you're doing here is cutting heads off the hydra, ALL bankers at once would be pretty apocalyptic for kikes but trust me, for every banker with his ass in a baby seal leather chair there is 3 kikey juniors waiting to jump his place - they don't count because they aren't technically bankers yet. a waste of a pill
>ALL chinks unfortunately fucks the world. they're shit and need to be ironically enough both liberated from their current government and then put under heel again by a real government to make them less insect-like - but they are currently necessary to keep shit running and the immediate effect it would have on commodities and the global economy would be bad and still leave niggers and feds running around
>ALL politicians would be a mixed bag but 90-99% positive. sadly the same thing kind of applies to politicians as with bankers in that there are many to fill the gaps, but ALL politicians at once would solve everything

Red, without their golems the kike elite would miss out a lot.

Take all of them, obviously

Black pill: Kill all whitoids

I am thinking you fat nosed kike. Your not tricking me.

Attached: 1649333262659.jpg (500x500, 57.49K)

Look at this disgusting cunt with the inflamed gaping anus flag.

The red pill.
We still need the chinks because they produce all our shit, they're a little annoyance at best and their population is already shrinking due to their horrible demographic problems. Niggers on the other hand produce nothing of worth, they're just insatiable mouths to feed.

I will take all 4 for the team.

idiot, that thinking was what got USA filled with niggers.
now people there would pick cotton with the mouth if that would bring negros to africa again
you guessed well, the world without white people is a really large black pill to swallow
>u r a jew
smooth brain

Whitepill kills all the Khazarian mafia kikes
I will take a thousand of them

I don't think anglos are considered niggers by OP

How does it feel to be getting cucked by Chink men?

All of them.

does politicians only include the people we "vote" for or does it include the (((people))) who actually pull the strings?

Is china taking over? Why is the federal government collapsing like this? This is embarrassing fedposting.

ran out of characters but i'd say with all of that my initial choice would be red: it's just so much of an improvement over the world; ALL NIGGERS. GONE. INSTANTLY. our planetary rating in terms of intelligence, human development, violence, etc, would all shoot up overnight. we'd be a casually spacefaring race within the decade. do you guys even comprehend how much money and time and manpower has been WASTED on fucking aid to africa? so much wasted that could have been put into building vertical farms and super maglev trains that span the globe and shit - just insane star wars level development all given up so the desqualius tribe and the jamalious tribe could rape and kill and eat eachother in the desert for another few weeks. it's not just african aid either - it's all we subject ourselves to HERE or in EUROPE to "uplift" them. removing test standards, lowering entry restriction, outright giving them shit for free other people have to work for. how many crashed planes and botched surgery deaths and fucked up construction projects are there now or will there be because we act like niggers can be people? the red pill would be such an improvement on the lives of every person on earth even indirectly that i'm not even sure kikes would matter anymore or have the ability to make any impact