Jews saying jew things

Apparently becoming radicalized is just realizing Jews ruin everything they touch, no matter where you fall on the political spectrum.

Attached: 581DF5CF-29B2-4E6B-85D4-A5AAE5FE35B3.jpg (964x822, 342.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mapliberation.org/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>goyim defense league
whoever came up with this name should be given a medal

lmao this is comedy gold

Amalek Defense League would be even funnier.

Jews will seethe

Most privileged race in the US playing victims. How long can they keep this up?

Yes it might show up in the same search for ADL

Jews want antisemitism. It reaffirms their desire to be martyrs.

If Jews really wanted to stop it, they would join in and come up with more clever forms of antisemitism.

Black people took the sting out of nigger by overusing it themselves. Now non blacks just sound cringe using it.

Attached: 1657483683243.png (1400x700, 835.24K)

>mapping project
what is this about?

So is antisemitism actually rising? It really feels like people are waking up.

The radical left doesn't hate the kikes. They just hate the Israeli government for pawning sandniggers at the border.

1/2

Attached: 1640023923388.jpg (1242x1549, 128.13K)

2/2

Attached: 1640023923389.jpg (900x899, 186.71K)

mapliberation.org/index.html

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: e9b9b369-0001-0004-0000-000000022058_w1528_r0.8062678062678063_fpx50_fpy40.32.jpg (1528x1895, 358.12K)

ye found it right after i posted
looks asinine, as always

Holy shit that’s actually disgusting. Everything that comes out a Kike’s mouth that isn’t a lie is vile filth

It looks like extremely useful data. Even if you look beyond the issue of Palestinians which is BDS’s purpose, this is a matrix of power and influence.

Too bad it’s only for Massachusetts

>We are a multi-generational collective of activists and organizers on the land of the Massachusett, Pawtucket, Naumkeag, and other tribal nations
this is what i was referring to
the data's useful though, yeah

Most people i know are redpilled on jews and have a visceral hatred for them. Their days are clearly numbered. Id honestly be scared if i were a heeb or shitskin in this country. Theyve backed a lion into a corner and theyre about to get blown the fuck out

Thats where shit bag politicians go to start their career in national politics. Heavily supported by you know who.

>GDL? Why yes I'm a member how did you know?

Attached: Me.jpg (887x1024, 92.97K)

FACTS

watch that video where the nigger beats those jews. HILARIOUS. The scared and sorry expression on his face even before the assault happened. He was literally asking for it.. the black man was like... "oh no he blacc.. he blacc... " and he noticed and obviously took offense.. it's the same look some white people give me for being native, lol i wish i could pull their eyes from their sockets.

Was reading in my office while my brother was playing vidya and heard him say “fucking jew” when he got killed. Always thought he was just an NPC but maybe I was wrong

Wow. Jews really are Predditors. Aren't they part nigger too? Explains a lot

Attached: judenpeterstein.jpg (730x363, 103.47K)

It is perfection.