Disclosure clock moving to high noon

Have you guys seen this? This is unreal! Notice the different speeds.

>UFO approaches slowly
>hovers, zigzags a bit
>takes off

youtube.com/watch?v=7UB5oKLrkW8

I cant wait for 2023 and the hearings. New Senat bill supposedly even gives witnesses amnesty for testimonies.

Attached: 123334567879880.jpg (3840x2160, 595.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsa.gov/portals/75/documents/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/ufo_hypothesis.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just a discarded Chinese booster.

It's all fact shit. That is clearly swamp gas reflecting off a weather balloon.

Is said weather ballon by any chance your moms ass?

That's incredible!

I've seen enough of the Martyn Stubb's 1990s NASA downlink to know when it's real or when it can be explained by sunreflecting off 'ice particles'. If that's genuine, presuming it's not been post-edited, it's fantastic. I don't know why they keep up hiding it.

Keep in mind NASA apparently has an entire subsection dedicated to erasing evidences from photos and film.

Consider the three possibilities
1. It is an extraterrestrial being or drone
2. It is of human origin
3. It is of earth but not human

If 1 or 3 we can’t communicate with it unless it wants to communicate with us. There’s really nothing to do with it.

If 2 then it can and will be weaponized against people, most likely psychologically. The best course in that case is to ignore it completely so you are resistant to that psychological attack.

I see no scenario where I should care about it.

SPACE WAIFUS AHOY!!!

Prepare your mighty penises and get your anus ready for the probing!!

Attached: 1639431194037.png (640x424, 462.6K)

Aliens have never visited earth, I guarantee it. Aliens do exist though

Its not that easy when you have to take 75 years of abduction cases into account.

I've trolled Jim Oberg a few times, I don't think it's the real Oberg, but there's several Obergs acting as him 'debunking'. It's abundantly obviously to anyone who has undertaken any serious study and research we're not alone, but you probably already knew that. The real question, is their intention, not everything is as it seems, I don't think whatever they are, have our best intentions in mind; but want something else. Earth is special because it's the only place with confirmed liquid water. Whatever, we are dealing with, if you undertake a serious study, you see that it has a precedent for hiding in our oceans (see Uninvited Visitors; Ivan Sanderson) which leads me to believe it's an aquatic species, this would also aid space travel and mitigate the effects of GCR (radiation). Hence why the Soviets sent turtles into space.

Our future, will be one of survival for humanity.

>UFOs and the human survival question
nsa.gov/portals/75/documents/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/ufo_hypothesis.pdf

Unlikely, For modern chemistry (which had to be part of their technological evolution) you need to separate elements or combine them, you need fire and oxygen. Their biology also needs limbs and fingers. These are all established facts now, even when talking to stone cold sober evolutionary biologists and astrophysicists.

A dolphin or orca, as intelligent as they might seem, can never evolve meaningfully, because they cant modify their environment.

Remember guys, UFOs are secret US military tech from Lockheed/Northrup/JPL skunkworks.

The SR-71 blackbird was flying in 1966.

What do you think the "tic tac", Tom Delonge, Luis Elizondo, and all the DoD reveals were about?

The DoD doesn't tell you what they believe. They say what they want the enemy to believe, and they say it strategically.

They know very well those are amphibious, nuclear-core unmanned drones, which use an EM envelope, pushing electrons away with incredible energy, creating a frictionless surface which is also an adjustable controlled field that can act as a hydrofoil/aerofoil.

They wanted US adversaries to understand that the "aliens" can come at any time, anywhere, and there is no defense against them.

Antigrav tech from the 40s, yeah right. US didnt even have rocket tech.

>A dolphin or orca,

What do you think of an amphibious marine creature as conjecture? Say from Sirius and it overlapping with the Berossus myth of Oannes?

We have ACTUAL problems to deal with in real fucking life, this obsession with god damn aliens is just a waste of time.

High speed ice crystal. Nothingburg

It's not antigrav, that's a larp, no one has antigrav and the gravitational force is too weak. It needs massive scale to exert enough force on spacetime to produce any effect. It is one of the few forces that cannot be comprehensively explained (manipulated) by a QFT-Standard Model depiction of the Universe.

The nerds have found something even better.

They are still hoping for a really sustainable fusion (really good research going on there RN, some of the most top secret research in the world), but you can do a lot just with fission, like a nuclear sub.

It doesn't need to land for 50 years.

If I was an alien, scoping out this planet for a invasive but clandestine takeover, I would use a rival species of primate to wipe out all the other primates, on the basis that they get special treatment.

dangerous conjecture...

btw....Sanderson who I mentioned was British Naval Intelligence, not some rodeo-CIA-sponsored-UFO-nut-job-clown. You should read the book if you want a serious handle on it. Also research the Soviets vs the 'quackers' in the oceans. Mysteriously the 'quackers' still classified accounts anomalous objects in the ocean who appeared to emit what they called a 'quack' disappeared as soon as the Soviet Union collapsed. The former head of the Soviet Navy spoke about these anomalous but elusive quackers.

Attached: 7857857876.jpg (683x411, 19.58K)