Untitled

Attached: 1657981068396.webm (680x414, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e4b131aHxCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no way this is real, please tell me its fake

is that video slowed down?

it's not big of a deal. his advisors can cover for him. alternative is Harris.

Old dude who stress ate himself into fatness after getting PTSD in a heroic act?

You're right. Biden isnt really president.

Special needs presidency.

My grandad had alzheimers and would do the same weird shit with the delayed reactions and random looking around at random parts of the room, this guy is gone

He's a fucking corpse but at least he doesn't make mean tweets!

Attached: 1657296822369.jpg (726x1140, 223.08K)

I saw people like this in nursing homes

Attached: come on man.png (1714x1286, 1.72M)

yeah it's painfully obvious to anyone with a brain

diversity hire for the differently-abled

Can someone post a twitter link with this video

Biden is such a whacky and funny guy. He has always pulled goofy little pranks when he was VP

What's the problem?

We will never forget the Jeep dealership parking lot.

Everything is normal. That's the point. Look how normal everything is. Come on man. You can't see how normal everything is?

Attached: 1656645383489.png (500x578, 400.47K)

youtu.be/e4b131aHxCs
Even full on liberals I know agree that he’s fucked

Attached: EDF07556-6398-492D-B5D1-0502D35F1AF6.jpg (828x435, 219.62K)

I wouldn't doubt at all that Biden full on talks to himself and has conversations with people that aren't there, that's the next step

He put the medal on his back

c'mon, we had good relations with hitler before he invaded europe, c'mon man

Attached: easterbiden.jpg (224x196, 9.39K)

stupid old fuck put it on backwards

I used to think there was some chance he was just acting so he didn't have to answer for his crimes Cosby style, but I'm not so sure anymore.

>most popular president in American history btw

Jesus Christ. When 25th amendment needed to be used, congress is silent. What a sham it all is.

Nah dude he's actually fucked. Notice how Biden squints so much whenever he talks? It's not just him having bad eyes, his brain is literally focusing on every single word that he says, and he probably is so far gone he doesn't even understand what he's actually saying

This. Exactly what happened to my grandad. He had full on visual and auditory hallucinations. After a while he had to be sedated because he became violent. Old bastard probably had no idea where he was or who the people around him were and just started swinging.

It doesn't look backwards at all.
Do you know what it's supposed to look like?

Fake. That guy looks a lot like Gorbachev though.

Fuck, man. I'll never forget seeing my granddad all hunched up and muttering to himself like a baby right before he passed away. Guy was an unironic alpha that got rich and did all kind of shit in his life and was reduced to that. Feels.

>Biden is so LE BAD that we have to make up fake petty lies to criticize him
It's pathetic really. The right has nothing to offer the country and they know it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 10.21.28 AM.png (727x686, 526.92K)

No, that guys neck was so fat it just looked like it was on backwards.
I watched it a couple times and you can clearly see the medal dangling from the strained fabric stretched around his jowls.

Ok retard

Attached: 72CC1847-F020-43CC-B157-A5F619933B9C.jpg (2290x1527, 3.02M)

That was after they turned it around and did a photo to "correct the record".

fuck man i forgot he died
i actually kinda miss this fuckin guy man

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x615, 75.26K)

The media did it to Trump so I don't think you really get to criticize.
And no one really has to make up anything as long as gas is unaffordable, and inflation is out of control.
That looks really bad.
We're all fucked.
Thanks Dems. You couldn't just leave Trump alone. Fuck.
I want to execute every Biden voter right now, in Minecraft. Do me a favor and rope, faggot.

Then show me one photo where it's backwards and/or "on his back" because even the retards pushing the fake rumor BECAUSE MAN ON FACEBOOK TOLD ME SO can't keep to get it straight.