ANTIFA BTFO

How effective are C02 Fully Automatic BB guns to disperse a crowd of Antifa protestors?

Attached: bbgun.jpg (1600x1200, 150.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDUN7NhihAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BB guns
>effective

Attached: 1259563352.gif (256x256, 251.64K)

Use an electric with metal bbs

about this effective:
youtube.com/watch?v=zDUN7NhihAc

aim for the faces.

It's infinitely more likely to get you killed

youre gonna get charged with terrorism or something if you hurt The Establishment's "hammer."
anitfa is too useful for (((them)))

They are literally the only thing their homemade shields would be effective against.

Attached: C891B709-BF30-4755-91CF-4EA526A3CCCD.jpg (2500x1667, 1.9M)

Soak the bbs in an arsenic solution beforehand.

Attached: 1656508346309.jpg (600x902, 79.71K)

Effective at getting your door kicked in by the pigs for even asking.

The FBI literally defends Antifa, I would advise being prepared for a visit. They will drop anything to investigate their precious antifa getting hurt

The zog cops will probably charge you with assault with a deadly weapon.

m80s or paintball/airsoft grenades. just a bunch of dogs on leashes?

Crossbows or molotovs are better *in self defense *in minecraft

are crossbows with bolts lathered with dog shit effective in minecraft?

At distorted a crowd?
Probably pretty effective.
Getting stung by a bee isn't so bad. Getting stung 100 times fucking sucks.
Get a few full autos out there and you have a pretty effective deterrent.

>The Establishment's "hammer."

Attached: CRE-e1586629004347.jpg (718x404, 42.7K)

Mix gasoline with styrofoam and put them in molotov cocktails. Throw many into the crowd

A paintball gun with pepper balls would probably get you in less trouble. ANTIFA always has mace, so with pepper balls your just extending your range to trump theirs.

Just throw a pack of firecrackers near them, dumb no guns faggets will think it’s a machine gun and shit their pants

this is way more effective.

When I was 19, I had a giant water balloon slingshot requiring 3 people to fire. My buddies and I started using it to launch mortar fireworks into the air. We could get about 100 yards with it with the right angling. Then we got inventive and started duct taping shells together to launch for big booms. Needless to say, we were nearly arrested and permanently banned from a commercial property
Mind you, I am in no way endorsing the launching of large firework bombs with giant slingshots at antifa. Diarrhea balloons however....