ATF GOING DOOR TO DOOR VERYFING GUN PURCHASES

The Delaware ATF agent said they were verifying that people who bought multiple firearms still had the guns in their possession. The homeowner had bought seven firearms since January 2022.

armedamericannews.org/video-atf-conducts-surprise-firearm-inspection-at-mans-home-without-search-warrant/

Attached: ATFChicago.png (807x526, 604.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTF1n360vYU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeDA6L40xcg
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/23/census-worker-hanged
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cletus: If they come to my house asking for my guns, IMMA SHOOTA THEM!

>Cletus when it actually happens: OH MASSA I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU THESE TOY GUNS I BOUGHT FOR MY KID

Attached: 1640907736400.png (269x202, 86.35K)

BACK
THE
BLUE

Attached: 1658219259351477.jpg (1151x647, 207.33K)

That 100% verifies they have a registry set up.

It's Delaware you mong. I don't think they'll be pulling this stunt in Appalachia.

Just yet another inspection day to add to the list.
I don't see the problem, soon people will be talking about their fond memories of their gun inspection day.

Oh hell
I see what the founders meant by well trained militias being necessary to preserve liberty now

>Delaware
There's your problem. My state won't even lift a finger for ATFaggots

Watered down version of gun sales: Every FFL has a list of all guns that they sold. They also contact the FBI to verify they are legally allowed to sell the gun to the individual. The government claims that they do not keep that information.

Buying a gun in a private sale gets around the FFL background check. That's one of the big points the leftists want shut down.

Take with that what you will.

Missouri?
I saw where the AG there told them to go fuck themselves and called them out for their corruption.

>Yeah I'll bring them out.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak

>Just wait until they come to MY state!
>Just wait until they come to MY county!
>Just wait until they come to MY town!
>Just wait until they come to MY house!
>Just wait until they come to MY bedroom!

NH, everyone's a hippy or libertarian here, no one likes cops, no one likes feds

what strawman shit is this faggot no one ever said that and you know it. them coming to ask dumbfuck questions w/o a warrant and can thus be told to fuck right off is no where near the same ballpark...the sad desperate seething fucking cope on you pathetic unarmed cucklets is fucking hard on inducing im going to fucking kill every nigger in the world now for sure bitch

Nice. But you guys are surrounded by the biggest pieces of shit cuks in the country. Looking pretty vulnerable up there.

This is why you buy with cash at gun shows

Remember if you want to protect your home from invasion a shotgun is the best choice. Buckshot. I've seen a couple people survive birdshot.

Lol stay seething he hit a nerve XD

White trash traitor scum and Jews too by the looks of it

Dumbass thinks Delaware is Dixie land

That is the good way to do it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTF1n360vYU

Sad for is sad

all he hit was the "watch me seethe stretch and cope" button while he forged a premise no one ever uttered, stay seething little nutless faggot

blm
bluelivesmatter

Attached: 1658113995640594.jpg (2048x1536, 832.87K)

If you don't have family in the house and it's just you and the aggressor, use slugs lol.

BACK THE FUCKING BLUE, ANTIFA SCUM.
I LOVE COPS SO MUCH.
I WANT A COP TO BASH MY SKULL IN FOR NOT HAVING A COVID VAX PASSPORT YEEAAH BACK THE FUCKING BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeDA6L40xcg

"Do you have a warrant, sir?"
"No, but-"
"I have nothing further to say. Good day."

That's all there is to it. If they don't have a document legally compelling you to do something, you don't need to say or do anything beyond that.

>be me
>be on a million lists
>buy gun
>added to new lists
>buy 7 more guns
>added to second list
>1.000002 lists
They will get me for something if the state decides to go full soviet. Which its trying to do.

I'm not saying opsec isn't important but I'm already a target just for being a peaceful disagreement appreciator.

>WHITE SUPREME SYSTEM!
>ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS!
>ONLY THE COPS SHOULD HAVE GUNS!
>beep boop

post the name and the names of the feds
wanna bet they are relatives and the whole thing was staged?
no? you don't want to take that bet?
which agency do you work for?

Sup NH user, I’m taking a dump in Milford right now.

>without a search warrant
>refuse to open door
>they break in
>lawsuit.exe
>spend winnings on more guns

True but they will get a warrant easily. They will use your denial as a sign of probable cause.
but making them do it the hard way is best.
>just show us 1 of the guns and we'll leave
OR, you can leave right fucking now

Thing is we're still the population of a flyover but much more compact and our cost of living is the same as the cucked states, which means at least most shitty people don't move from NY or MA to here but south. Also no well paying jobs en masse up here so nowhere for bugmen to congregate.

Your a moron if you large have assets in your name and not an LLC -- Jew the jews retard

Just detonate your claymores

Attached: 1650197354900m.jpg (1024x682, 67.5K)

but are you on the list of all the lists? that's the hardest cut to make

>This is why you buy with cash at gun shows
they are there taking down license plates and at least half the sellers are probably working with them or glowing themselves.

I definitely wouldn't want to be there when things go sour.
No flights out, state borders locked down. Nothing to do but hike out.
I'd gtfo of there if I were you.

They took his guns? Or did they look at ONE of the 6 guns in question, give it back, and leave?

Again, we know this already and have already factored it in.

You also suck at your job .... 1PBID

Attached: glow niggers.jpg (1024x1024, 71.57K)

theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/23/census-worker-hanged
I'm sure Clay County folks will be more welcoming to other assorted fedscum

Ive lived here all my life, Im not moving and my state will be overwhelmingly white til the bitter end

>atf has records of who bought guns and what
isnt this basically an admission of a secret firearms database aka backdoor gun registration?

this

Delawarean here.
This is only going to make the push back stronger. Just tell them to leave also.

good.. should have happened sooner.. warrant for asking if you buyed the gun? thats insane.. imagine seething over a piece of paper

I was born on this granite and I will die on it.

not legal

mega based
i lied to a census worker and told them we had three niggers in the apartment across from me so they wouldnt be aware that it wasnt and couldnt push for some more diversity

Says the guy steering people into a honeypot.

Attached: glowing.gif (310x310, 3.38M)

Safety in numbers.
Better to group with like-minded people than to be a 1MA.
But good luck either way. The northeast is the heart of the beast.

>great great grandad immigrated to this piece granite

>muh land

or just go back to europoor lol.. they have it easy on guns i hear. theyre always bragging about it on here.

why would you answer the door?

Scared Kike?

Attached: Jew is scared.jpg (1156x1180, 210.37K)

I would've shot them.

this reads like propaganda to scare conservatives/gun owners.

Don’t take mine!

When the old man crumbled I had this conviction that Ill be like the old man, bitterly holding on to the mountains until I cant physically anymore.

in the comment section:
>I’d like to see the AFT go after people who knowingly falsified the 4473 forms.

Yeah like Hunter Biden.

Attached: 1603625812533.jpg (1125x1428, 1.02M)

Back them into a grave?
They are all scum over here

Attached: 32214.gif (414x268, 3.42M)

Have to be close to the heart to stab it. Its far easier to ruin the lives of 5 million urbanites in NYC than it is the ruin the life of 1 granite stater

If you don't have any illegal firearms and aren't an unstable lunatic you have nothing to fear. Quit whining.

Attached: 1425443194119.jpg (599x461, 102.89K)

Tell them to fuck off and come back with a warrant. Nothing they can do

Remember the time under Obama they wrote to every veteran telling them they would give them free gun locks? All they had to do was tell the VA how many guns they had and what kind! I remember!

>if you not insecure, let them fuck your wife, pussy

You are fucking retarded holy shit. like we're talking probably single digits iq. You should feel bad for this post, I bet you don't though because you're a fucking kike.

ha! Illegal, not that the cowardly cops care. Buty they are doing this to prepare for confiscation.

>If you don't have any illegal firearms and aren't an unstable lunatic you have nothing to fear
make sure to keep up on their constant "re-interpretations" of what is legal and not

Attached: 1545232226934.png (1024x1024, 531.06K)

>they will get a warrant easily
No laws being broken
No probable cause
Judge will not grant the warrant

If they find a judge who does grant one, it's a slam dunk Fourth Amendment case after the fact
Use the settlement money to buy more guns

Except it's true faggot. The "right" in delaware and maryland are mostly boomer minded pull yourself by your bootstraps retards. Every NRA tard I knew when maryland cucked hard in 2013 ran to the police to "make sure we was legal". Bitched about the laws then ran to the police. The PA people laughed and pulled out a list of home addresses for the local sheriff deputies if their state ever tried to cuck out.

Way ahead of you on that front. Thankfully most folks in the sticks out here are on the level.
My family’s been here since 1632, so yes I will remain on the land they helped tame.
Absolutely based friend.

Do you remember this fren? I do!

Attached: 1653679147084.jpg (1200x1200, 291.5K)

they asked questions looked only at their own and then fucked off.