Greatest friendship in Europe

Whenever I watch any youtube video about Hungary in the comments it's always something like "Love to Hungary from Polish brothers" and likewise for Polish videos. how come? I've only seen this type of thing between america and pissrael and it's always one sided.
Is it also a coincidence that these two countries induce some of the greatest butthurt on here?

Attached: Poland-Hungary.jpg (2560x1707, 505.62K)

Fucking autist

This makes the jew shiver in fear

Attached: B3DB3FC6-E682-4B19-871D-61118E0302CC.jpg (2152x1510, 404.43K)

What's wrong you fucking faggot? You don't like it when someone badmouths your kike masters?

>what are visegrad countries

No, you don't see the same between Czech and Poland, and slovaks hate Hungarians with a passion, it's not the same.

A thread died for your autistic spasms

This is completely political, 99% of the threads here are dogshit anyway, not like this is any worse

Love to Hungary and all visegrad countries from Poland.

Attached: 1627551570043.png (1700x1200, 347.54K)

we helped each other many times throughout history and that's why we are good friends

This was also very one sided (but not as much as US-Israel of course), Poles were desperate for a friend in europe because our only ally is US. We exaggerated their help and turned a blind eye to their betrayals, it grew to a point when Hungarians got so cocky that they even started to say on the Hungarian internet that they play us, that Kaczyński is Orban's man, so Poles have had enough and we called out on their betrayal in terms of Russia. We will get over it but Hungary will be as shadow of what it could have been if they weren't so greedy

>they even started to say on the Hungarian internet that they play us, that Kaczyński is Orban's man
I must be blind and deaf because I never saw nor heard anything like that up until now.

That's interesting, thank you, you shouldn't let some jewish government's decision drive a wedge between your peoples.

>I must be blind and deaf
Well Poles aren't I heard it many times.
What is noteworthy is that Orban already got a warning that he is going to far when in his arrogance he tried to join ID and ECR, we built ECR together with Brits from zero from total scratch when Orban was grilling in EPP and he came in to ECR like he owns the place just because he has some shady connections in ID, and he got the boot, but he didn't learn and so didn't learn Hungary

Hungarians are fucking ruskie whores. I spit on hungarian faggots.
rape and kill all hungarian mongols, they have to go back to Asia

How about you go and die in a trench for your US-kike overlords instead of talking shit from the safety of the refugee shelter, you cockhole bitch?

spierdalaj węgierska kurwo, twój żałosny mały naród powinien zostać zagazowany.

also russia-serbia,greece-serbia,romania-serbia,bosnia-crotia,croatia-germany, syria-russia

Attached: mutt 56pct mad.png (898x904, 970.74K)

go back to wykop
this is not the right place for you

>Poles were desperate for a friend in europe because our only ally is US.
Who do you need friends for, your only real enemy is Belarus or Russia and Hungary can't do anything about them. All the things about evil EU are exaggerated, at least it's a group of countries who think Poland is OK.