I am so sorry for being a stupid fat fucking ugly american

I am a worthless good for nothing american, I should be put to death like the disgusting rabid animal I am, I am now going to kill myself for you superior europeans. pardon my imperfect english, i am an unintelligent american, and our educations system is terrible and we are all so stupid.

Attached: 1657004501394.png (2560x1347, 26.76K)

Cringe

>>turns on AC

How does Sneed fit into this?

blah blah blah FUK OFF YA CUNT

You aren't fooling anyone Ivan Mohammed Zhang

>europoor paid for VPN
Shoulda bought an AC instead yuropoors!

Waiting for this edible to kick in while I contemplate how I should have rescinded the "wipe upon network reconnect" command I sent my lost phone that I just retrieved

>verification not required

Attached: 1657501726340.jpg (690x634, 81.84K)

/thread

Russian shills are getting bitter and desperate. Oh wait, they where always bitter and desperate. I'm convinced that fat envy and burger eating envy comes mostly from starving third worlders

Did you remember to kiss a niggers feet before you wrote that?

cuck

> 1pbtd
Die

Nice try. Americans don't even think about Europeans.

Now that’s more like it. It’s about fucking time you gentile slaves start recognising your superiors.

Attached: EC910678-4AFD-4893-9C57-87FA8CDF3158.png (790x1400, 588.25K)

this guy gets it

same. fuck this brown gay queer neo marxist shithole that ruined europe with its "inspiration". Our nation should have NEVER given kikes rights to the free market.

cry about it nigger.

>UR A RUSSIAN SHILL IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE CAPITAL OF GLOBOHOMOOOOOO
go back to r/volunteersforukraine. OP said he supported Europeans, not Russians. you stupid spic faggot liberal communist bitch fuck.

Attached: america french zog government and trannies.jpg (1170x1487, 1.3M)

>educations system
An American wouldn’t say it like this Mr VPN

lol chang you gay son

kind of... they think about your women fucking niggers tho.

Attached: amerimutts think about niggers more than anything.png (500x840, 706.12K)

>chang
>OP says he supports europeans
get fucked you stupid /k/ tard. im getting real sick and tired of your tourists here. why don't you cunts just go back to your containment board. this is a right wing board. america and its "patriotism" is NOT RIGHT WING. AMERICA WORSHIPS NIGGERS!!!!

Attached: in real life irl k tard volunteers for ukraine faggot.webm (532x300, 2.8M)