Damaged goods

How do you deal with the fact women are becoming damaged goods at a younger age, and then how older women(25+) get mad when a guy dates an 18-22 year old

Attached: 270F7C5B-3C84-423A-8AEA-30584772F5DF.jpg (1284x1324, 161.79K)

what a thrash thread, user

Attached: brick.png (649x763, 730.02K)

who gives a fuck what these stupid whores think

How you deal? Date 18-23, ignore seething women who hit the wall.
/thread

The age of consent should be 25. Only men with daughters will understand why

>a girl with plenty of one night stands and toxic relationships is experienced

What app is being used in OPs screenshot?
Is it a dating app for faggots?

my last "girlfriend" was 22 years old and had fucked 50 guys already. didnt know this at the time. she left me for another dude in under two months and saying they were just friends the whole time. modern women are garbage.

Attached: schopenhauer.png (1200x1166, 1.54M)

No

The more guys a girl has slept with, the higher the chances are she’ll cheat on you

I simply opt out of society. Women long ago showed me love is a lie and they are not worth my time and effort. Any love I once had women killed. Women stripped my soul bare with their lies and abuse. I have nothing left but hate to keep me warm.

stay strong man. you are the man some people need. broterhood > romantic relationship.

Simple, this
You sound like a turbocuck.

I assure you no one needs me all that is left inside is burning hatred. I would burn this world in a second if given the opportunity and dance in the fire. There is nothing left in this world worth loving nothing worth building and nothing worth protecting. This is my prison. One day I will be set free to do what I am here to do.

Attached: Hate.jpg (850x400, 56.66K)

The generation younger zoomers glued to their phones will be far worse damaged goods then any current 25+ year old, they are damaged goods at 15-16 or sometimes younger.

Attached: FASGreta.WHORE.jpg (437x393, 44.57K)

no way she fucked 50 guys by 22, im not even christian but some people seriously need Jesus

Try some hobby.

best of luck

I have a hobby.

Don't do anything stupid user

Attached: pain.png (780x780, 224.11K)

No luck needed its only a matter of time.

Thats good. Everyone should have a nice, calming hobby so they don't sperg out and kill people.

It wont be stupid just well planned. One day I will be free.

>truth

gonna get a new zoomer girlfriend

Attached: 1610522052558.jpg (800x450, 82.67K)

To be fair I've met divorced women in their 40s who were very reasonable and simply looking for a person that is compassionate and won't beat them. Literally just not being a dick is all they seem to want, probably victims of 20+ years of immature males forcing their will in all ways on them. Literally being nice gets you laid. Nobody wants a person that just condemns your existence and then demands sex.

lol dude once they start partying and drinking the number racks up quick.

There are teenage girls with triple digit numbers in every single public high school in america

Yeah and then you get married to her and know why the man beat her.