This faggot sold out his father for good boy points. He will now get 15 years for protesting

This faggot sold out his father for good boy points. He will now get 15 years for protesting

Attached: B45A64EE-0D88-406E-9545-2C9D60DB511D.jpg (1242x655, 288.21K)

can you actually buy anything with good boy points?

Reddit karma.

hopefully a rope and a rickety stool

So that’s obviously an old tweet. Any updates on his current opinions?

Banana stickers and dinosaur chicken nuggies

Dude barely tweets. You can tell the reality of what he did is starting to set in, it’s all video games and what not. Kid will no doubt kill himself at some point

tendies

Story?

Nice link nigger
God this board needs a cleansing

A quick google and he’s got a go fund me college fund. It’s pretty big number.

Typical commie block shenanigans. They will get your own children to betray you. Hope he enjoys being disowned by his family.

I think this is the kid that told authorities his dad went to January 6th because the kid saw the dad in a picture.

his dad was a qanon boomer who protested at the capitol on jan 6 and this kid reported him to the fbi

His dad went to the Capitol on 1-6 and he turned him in. Now he’s been found guilty and the prosecutor wants him in jail for 15 years with terrorism enhancements. The rat fuck milked it for 200k in a GoFundMe

His go fund me photo has a mask and trannie looking outfit

What a piece of shit scumbag

Kid sold out his father to the Democrats. Prosecutor just asked for 15 years yesterday. Dude imploded his family for internet points.

lowest of the low. Turning in one's own blood for internet karma.

>The rat fuck milked it for 200k in a GoFundMe
Jesus, seriously?

Attached: 1648746883902.png (753x707, 2.05M)

That's the most jewish thing I've heard this month

bbc in your ass

How are family members so disconnected to one another's belief system in U.S?
What happened?

is that a good thing or a bad thing, according to you?

if he had been raised right, this wouldn't have happened. Guess who that falls on? Mr. 15 Years.

In remembrance of a faimly destroyed by the internet. Here is a before photo

Attached: 4DDE83EB-159B-41DA-96A6-B94E4115E13D.jpg (969x992, 144.13K)

Sometimes there's nothing you can do. that's the harsh reality of the world

He'll never be accepted again by his family, he ratted on his father for money and his five minutes of e-fame. He's worse than Judas.

According to my flag, that kid is a god among men
With my vpn off, fuck that scumbag kike taking shillings for snitching on his dad. Probably got an FBI payout too

He switched out his own father to the FBI and the dad got locked up.

I'm really starting to wonder about our world. In South Africa, white SADF would gladly shoot White protesters. Same thing if in the US is there were a White faction threatening the government. How is it that blood-relations are lower down on the loyalty hierarchy than a government who doesn't gaf about your race?
Is it the reward of pleasing an FBI agent? How does that compare to dishonoring the man that supported you for 18 years? Why do niggers have more racial loyalty than White people? Why is it literally enshrined in Israeli law that a jew can never be handed over to goyim for punishment? There is this concept in White people that government rules must always be applied and there is no moral code above "the rules". These people would never steal food from a billionaire if their own baby were starving.

Glownigger, I hope your cat is eaten by a hawk

just remember the names and faces.
they will be the ones begging for mercy by using the "i didn't know!" excuses later.
and don't cuk to them like you have conditioned to do since birth.

The father obviously cared more about politics than his own family so fuck him. I hope he gets a swastika tattoo on his forehead in prison so everyone can visualy see what a fucking moron he is. That being said it's kind of chilling to see how political propaganda is affecting Americans right now where kids will happily see their own blood go to prison over ideas

yeah im having a promo 50% off my OF if you redeem 1000 GBP limited time only

Another victory for the Left

imagine that stupid right winger. I bet the fuck thought that he totally gonna beat Antifa and win the civil war.

Take a close look you weak right wing retard.

Right wingers are weak men who pretend to be strong. Leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak. The "weak" Leftists son is now richer and has crushed his own father, while the right wing father who pretends to be strong, must be feeling the most weakest of all. Maybe he wants the well deserved bullet in the brain.

This is your future fate in a coming civil war right wing retard.

Absolutely indoctrinated.

How many likes he got on Twatter?
Was it even worth?

Kayete spic

>The father obviously cared more about politics than his own family so fuck him.
Right wingers are weak men who pretend to be strong. To pretend to be strong, right wingers create delusional excuses like this, because it EXCUSES them for their weakness and makes them pretend to be strong.

If the right winger had to swallow the cold harsh reality that his dad DID care about his family, but Leftists are just that evil, then it would be an admittance of their failure and their weakness. So a right winger will NEVER do that. LOL!

How could you do this? It is mind boggling.

The faggot is wearing a mask. Lol. His sisters are cute though.

brainwashed butt faggot snitched on his dad for attending jan 6 event where they let the people in the capitol. Dad got 15 years, suicide incoming. hopefully

I'm convinced gofundme is just money laundering and onlyfans is a legalized prostitution with (((fan meetups)))

Attached: Capture2.png (1152x766, 903.65K)

I see being masktard is state of the mind,
very serious one

>chubby milf mom with big milkers
>sister is a busted ass ScarJo
dang

>We forced you at gunpoint to send your kid to school and its your fault we indoctrinated him
KYS jew

Attached: 1526576647646.gif (500x279, 1.6M)

You're not completely wrong. The dad raised the kid, some of the responsibility for him being a rat is on him.

pussy got cnn'd should have got pussy instead. clearly a virgin with two slut sisters.. giving the fuck me eyes in a family shot.. god whores are worthless

>180k on gofundme

>Community college is almost in the rear view mirror!

That needs to be encouraged

>right wingers are weak men
Left wingers can't even define men, faggot.

Damn I wonder which kid it was

I would bang his sisters

What a son of a bitch, goddamn.

Family >>> politics

Looks like both father and son put the later before the former.

first thing i'd do when i got out is go after any family my corrupted offspring had generated, particularly any kids, to make sure the disease could not spread further.

That kid was already a giant faggot

Good b8 I recommend don't call men men and women women it gives you away nigger.

Rebellion/taking contrarian opinions to your parents are fairly normal. Lots of teenagers got into punk rock because their parents are conservative. And those conservative parents probably were being contrarian to their own parents being dirty hippies. The difference is now the divide between the left and the right has gotten bigger. If your parents are Trump supporters and you're a BLM/LGBT/feminism supporter, it gets way more volatile than just having a spikey mohawk and spike bracelets.

>get married and have kids the tradcons said
Lol, imagine putting your life on hard mode and spending countless money on some kid then the little shit puts you in prison for going against the deep state.

Lol, fuck that

What the fuck are you talking about? The dad went to a protest and had his voice heard. How is that weak? He likely had a job and developed his skills, how is THAT week?
A weak person runs away from responsibility, like George Floyd running away from 5 kids that he sired. I could go on with how niggers are weak, but I won't bother.

The State is your family now, comrade.

Shit parenting.

1) I've raised my kid to have my beliefs
2) My kid would kill someone for me, never rat me out.

updoots a small dopamine hit
hope he becomes homeless

niggers and jews

4pbp

Attached: 1628319091808.jpg (1024x1024, 79.32K)

>betrays his family
>his father even
>gets $200k
sneed