My Fellow Jews

My Fellow Jews,

For too long we have been subject to harsh suffering. We have been holocausted and have enemies on all sides with no reprieve in sight. It is clear that the Lord our God is punishing us for not following His word.

It is time we finally took to heart the book of Ezra, realized the Ashkenazis are not real Jews and expelled them from our land Israel. For if we do not, we will surely not survive.

Attached: Magnusberg_Johnsonstein.jpg (828x1025, 731.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/israel-is-the-gayest-country-on-earth/
bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html
youtu.be/MIBKD9y-gns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technically correct I suppose, Ashkenazis probably aren’t actual Israelites

>johnsonstein

A jew isn't the same thing as an Israelite. Although the Israelites were one of the groups that formed the group known as "jews" during the second temple period when Judaism was created. There would be a bunch of other groups that helped form the jewish religion and become "jews" not to mention those that would adopt the religion and become part of the jewish community later.

Checks out...

Attached: isgay.jpg (640x1037, 123.34K)

I think the point is that they aren’t actually of the tribe, and the Bible makes it pretty clear in some parts that even if they worship as you do they must be excised from your lands if they aren’t your people. Like in the book of Ezra

Gross, why is Israel like this I wonder?

>Magnusberg_Johnsonstein.jpg
thats not his real name lol its Lasse Løkken Matberg

The tribe of who? You understand the bible is mostly mythological right? Barring some historical events. I'm more than happy to talk about archeology, history, or even mythology, but without those you don't really have the context to understand the OT or NT.

>Matberg
Kek really?

We are talking about Jews from a biblical perspective user, keep up. Ashkenazis aren’t real jews

yes, just do a simple google search

I'm assing by "not jews" you mean "not Israelites" correct? Outside of jewish (not Israelite) mythology written in 300BC, do you actually know who the Israelites were? (In a historic sense, not a mythological one)

Leviticus 20:13: If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

"Israel is the gayest country on earth"
blogs.timesofisrael.com/israel-is-the-gayest-country-on-earth/

"Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth"
bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html

Ashkenazis are not the jews from the Bible

Berg is common in Scandinavian names, its a Germanic word for hill/mountain.

What do you mean by that exactly?

I’m not sure how to be any more clear, you appear to be a floundering Ashkenazis trying and failing to pilpul the conversation into nothingness. Not really working unfortunately

As a fellow jew i think this has to happen
They have conspired to have us genocide by white people and we have to stop them

Based, us jews must stick together or we will cease to survive as a people

Who will lead the Jews to victory? A brown Jew?

youtu.be/MIBKD9y-gns

Attached: Mizrahi Jew.jpg (639x640, 150.77K)

No i really don't understand what you're trying to convey.

The term "jew" comes from the bible and means the collection of people that would be practicing what we call "judaism" after its creation in around 300 BC. The group would if included greeks, phoenicians, Romans, and Israelites. Do you disagree with this?

What exactly do you define as a "real jew of the bible"?

>repeatedly pretends to not understand extremely straightforward language.
Yep, we got ourselves an ashkenazi larping as a Jew here

I thought Odin was the God of Norse.

As a Jew I am starting to seriously question if there is a Jewish people
I have nothing in common with the nazi Jews from the east

Ah the face has been revealed of the punisher
Take care not to get your arseholes 2 close to his plunger, lest ye be tempted!

Who are the real jews then? And what makes them real jews? I really honestly have no idea what you're trying to say. I assume you're a christian identitarian, but you're being so vague i can't tell.

>still feigning ignorance

Attached: 1649991879282.jpg (1000x1000, 44.63K)

Bait? I’m not sure you know the meaning, memeflag

I understand you believe ashkenazi are not real jews. That's literally the only thing you have written. You have not written why you think that, who you believe the real jews are, or what defines a jew.

I cannot read minds. If you don't give me your definition of a jew, i cannot argue with you that ashkenazi are not jews. Since i have no idea what you believe a jew is. I offered my definition, which as it stands is the only way it has been defined ITT.

If you are going to get upset and pretend you don’t understand simple definitions then feel free to leave. You’re making a low IQ effort to start a debate on an easily understood idea to shit up the thread, so there’s no reason to engage if you’re the only one confused