All the gun nuts are blaming the cops now for the Uvalde shooting instead of addressing the real problem: Guns being...

All the gun nuts are blaming the cops now for the Uvalde shooting instead of addressing the real problem: Guns being legal to possess.

Attached: FX80A6jWYAIi_A2.jpg (2300x1568, 296.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEdlTEjyKnM
youtube.com/watch?v=G6KZY4msgUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you get shot in the fucking face

If there was a cop or a carrying citizen in the school in the first place, this would have ended a lot sooner

I hope you get gut shot and die slowly

Time for your red pill, retard

Attached: gun(2).png (1041x697, 169.07K)

You understand the cops ARE gun nuts with legal firearms, yes?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEdlTEjyKnM
>The real problem

this is the most obvious slide thread yet people still reply to it... just report and move on

Or just enforce existing laws that would have prevented this and close loopholes like parents being able to vouch for their kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6KZY4msgUY

>All the gun nuts are blaming the cops
All of the anti gun nuts claim this is what the cops are for and why nobody should own guns.
>instead of addressing the real problem: Guns being legal to possess.
Its illegal to have a firearm within 300 yards of a school. Didn't stop the killer though.

>instead of addressing the real problem: spics being in a white country

>blaming cops instead of real problem
>guns being legal to possess
>cop legally carries gun
>cops shouldnt carry guns
>tfw logic

Legal guns are rarely used for murder, you are a liar

>uts claim this is what the cops are for and why nobody
OP KYS

Legality does nothing to deter gun ownership. Just look at drug crime and illegal arms dealers. Weapons have been illegally traded for all of time and the channels that distribute these illegal arms are so well-established that any pathetic law would only serve to embolden action to squash 1% of the channels.

Attached: vkhqju.jpg (763x473, 139.85K)

Nothing illegal about what he did, these fucking kikes have no shame

They are not legal to possess in schools. Regardless, if 300+ cops aren’t going to protect you, you have to protect yourself. I’d rather have a gun in my hand for that than dickfist.

I would be curious to see if there's any relationship between rate of police shootings/killings vs gun ownership.
ie, are civilians with guns more or less likelyto result in police firing on civilians (or is it irrelevant)?

>Guns being legal to possess
Drugs are also illegal. You want some drugs? I can get you whatever you want within a couple hours. Prohibition doesn't work.

fpbp

>Drugs are also illegal
not all of them.
I'm drinking a rum and coke right now, and I used to smoke like a chimney.
I had some fexofenadine earlier because cleaning a down sofa cushion gave me a sneezing fit.