Mexico needs more European immigration

Europeans should move to Mexico, tons of South Americans are moving here already, even Americans who can't pay rent are moving here

Attached: 1658249125081.webm (540x960, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

elcri.men/en/violence-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=gr5bxez96E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mexican
>185
probably in width

I want to move back but my family keeps telling me it is a terrible idea. Where do I go my fellow Mexican? Because they make Mexico City seem like guaranteed death.

The mother would be cooking
So she will stay skinny

If the mother was the Mexican. She would be fat

there are not enough Europeans in Europe.

Yucatan is pretty safe and comfy

Attached: Yucatán_collage.jpg (992x1601, 784.66K)

You Mexicans are the most pathetic people out there.bunch of cucks

Pero es que allí hay muchos locos

I like Mexico because they have the best beheading videos

how has no one id'd this qt yet

>hides flag while calling others pathetic

Hahha

Mexicans are worse than niggers in some ways.

Maybe Playa del Carmen but in a gated community

>webm
imagine putting your cock in her

Isn't that 6 feet tall?
That's how tall I Am.
but I'm not representative of the local breed

Death to kikes

Attached: 1646761759649.png (810x912, 333.56K)

Already planning to move to Mexico before Winter, just North of Puerto Vallarta a small town called Bucerias. Lots of ex-pats already there but many of them are kind of cringe Dollar Vigilante crowd who have managed to piss off the locals to the point there is a growing resentment of whites moving there (to Puerto Vallarta).
Mexico crime map:
elcri.men/en/violence-map/

I wanna slap that bitch.

hey man, Bucerías kinda sucks, and most expat communities are pretty douchey and get robbed blind by the locals.
San Jose del Pacífico, San Cristobal de Las Casas, Real de Catorce, Xilitla, Tapalpa, Mazunte.
check those places out, good luck.

Death to kikes

Attached: 1656087593565.png (1020x988, 1.01M)

b-b-b-based

Attached: coomogen.png (213x149, 41.04K)

>Europe
Europe isn't european anymore. But yes, Latin-america is probably the only place where whites can move/live. Only mutts and poltards will seethe on this proposition because all they see LATAM's shittiest human beings in the southern border.
Mérida > Any american city/town.

I know it isn't great, been there a few times. I would prefer Merida in Yucatan, it is really nice but its kind of hotter. I just want to be near the sea, and there is a boat dock near Bucerias, and good beaches.

Why do gringos say we mexicans are golems? I literally hate the judios more than they do. I've seen the shit they have caused.

Attached: 1635274984762.webm (525x850, 1.62M)

youtube.com/watch?v=gr5bxez96E4

>Puerto Vallarta
>Merida
>Los Cabos
>Ensenada
>Guadalajara/Altos de Jalisco

>b-b-b-based
y-y-y-yes, of course, my coomerlander/coomtch fren

Attached: 1641559126049.png (759x800, 327.31K)

you live in canada, why would you go back to mexico

White people are a human right!1
gib us your souls and DNA!1
What Mexico needs is a nuclear enema

Living 28 years here I've always noticed the women tend to be a hit or miss. Like ugly goblina or hot as fuck. While all men are equally ugly or uglier.

Attached: bdd77e70709edba4e775b77ff5c3bd77.jpg (480x590, 36.9K)

What an ugly language

you'd be safer in fucking romania than mexico. Imagine trying to have a walk on the beach on daylight and there's corpses brutally cut on poles everywhere. Grimy

>webm
like just image for a second taking that nightgown off, and having a titjob between her boobs

Attached: 1578443049586.jpg (1080x1080, 123.07K)

Mexico didn't used to be unsafe (and there are safer places away from drug routes), so it can be turned around, especially as the deep state system (CIA) starts to implode. It is all the CIA and State Department that run the drugs trade.

Mexico will become a Black ethnostate, mark my words!