Bongs say illegal to work when temperatures above 25C

Too hot to work' law urged

>The GMB union said workers should not have to contend with temperatures any higher than 25C, as forecasters predict a record high of 41C (106F) in England.
>The Met Office's highest warning covers an area including London, Manchester and York on Monday and Tuesday.
>Responding to the call for a legal maximum, an HSE spokesperson said: "There is no maximum workplace temperature because every workplace is different.
>"Responsibility to make workplaces safe and healthy lies with employers. Workplace temperature is a hazard that comes with legal obligations for employers like other hazards."
>A number of MPs recently backed a campaign for a legal upper limit of 30C in most workplaces - or 27C for those doing strenuous work
bbc.com/news/business-62197921

Why are you so lazy bongs?

Attached: indx.jpg (298x169, 11.09K)

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: faggot kikes.png (1677x1562, 1.62M)

jfc autumn is like 2 months away. what a bunch of a babies

as an Arizonan I laugh
25C=77F
how did people this FRAIL ever have a world-spanning empire

Worthless bongs. Its F90* ++ in southern US and I see rednecks toiling at their construction jobs outside not complaining. Is your physiology SO different that you cant work in heat above F75*?

On the backs of stronger men.. and slaves kek

You're all retards, the humidity over there is different and also their buildings are not set up to take those kinds of temperatures due to them not getting heat like this regularly. Also nobody actually believes that they're "not allowed to work above 25C"

>media says x
>people start flapping

>muh humidity
All over the world people work with 40C of temperature and high humidity. Here in the region is normal.

Attached: 1439042706671.png (619x803, 430.24K)

>normal lab conditions are deadly to euros

>illegal to work when temperatures above 25C
honestly based

>humidity over there is different
are you actually this retarded or just pretending?

Again, couple that with what I said of their buildings not being designed to cope with that sort of weather and therefore they have no respite and you'll maybe understand. You think they could have survived Australia and the Indian subcontinent if they're as bad as you're making out?

>Again, couple that with what I said of their buildings not being designed to cope with that sort of weather and therefore they have no respite and you'll maybe understand.

No you cretin, there are those things called airplanes, you know? humidity there is not different from anywhere else, I been there, in fact humidity anywhere in SA is far worst, and here we work with temperatures above 40C in summer.

>he says as he types away in his comfortably air-conditioned space

What the fuck are you talking about airplanes for.

Plus Monkeys are much more used to the humidity so that makes sense.

it's a White thing
Mutts wouldn't understand

We like to go down the pub or have a nice swim on a day like this. Why in hell would anyone want to work at the best of times, never mind in 35+ heat. The whole globe is jealous of our reasonable employment law.

Attached: 1641089927447.jpg (902x950, 191.33K)

>What the fuck are you talking about airplanes for.
Since you need a more clear explanation, airplanes are things that allow you to travel from one place to another, amazing, isn't it! I have experienced not only the heat in London, and in Madrid, in summer but also, hold on, this is good, ready ? also the humidity!!! amazing I know!!
Now, I gonna put it all in a sentence, so you can understand!
Humidity (and temperature) is way worst anywhere in Middle and South America, as well as most parts of the word and all people work without complaining.
There, did you get that or are you still butthurt in behalf of your bong husbando?. Now go suck some dick faggot.

Nobody in those countries works at all so I can safely say the rest of what you typed up is bullshit also.

The Falklands are British, die mad or get your country humiliated again.

lmao owned

LOL

Attached: 1644186919037.png (678x632, 603.87K)

Just wear one of those shirts with built in fans that you can find in Japan.

Wow that's scary, maybe in 1000 years they'll be as brown as you.

u mad diego? yeah u mad

I had no idea bongs were so soft, they talk big shit constantly but melt the moment the thermometer hits 20C.

AZ man here too. 25c Is downright cool.
>muh humidity
Fuck off, the britniggers wouldn't make excuses for you, they'd tear you a new asshole for being so soft.

That's what I said. I'm currently outside in the oil patch, it's only 22c out today, but yesterday was 35. Day before was 31.

35c might be too hot for outdoor work. But 25? Fucking pussies

calm down and come off the rag, gay boys. it's just media generated hysteria, no one here cares that much about the heat. i spent the day moving heavy shit around and cleaning my bike. might go for a spin right now in fact.

You are clearly the exception, not the rule.

They're telling people to feel too hot to work. They're telling them how to fucking think and feel and many oblige. What happened to that stiff upper lip, get it done mentality? Also lots of britfags are from the middle east where it's much hotter for much longer in comparison. How are your resident shitskins holding up?