Why don't zoomers want children?

Attached: 1658225498251793.webm (576x1024, 1.81M)

They're children

The jews and internet (screen jews)

translation: she wants to try out more chads, the current one wants to settle down.

slut

because their parents didn't want them

If she wasn't brainwashed by jews, she would be happy for the rest of her life.

I want to have children.

Not too distraught to attention whore

imagine posting the intimate details of your fucking life on TikTok
I hope this bitch gets hit by a car

Disgusting tattoo whore

Tattoos make my blood boil with the same intensity as niggers

I hope that cunt gets raped by a nigger and lives in a red state with no abortion provisions. Stupid self-serving narcissistic cunt.

now they are getting knocked up just to abort them.
Women are fucked.

Attached: 1658026253444.jpg (2491x2144, 571.67K)

But this is only one girl

Who's supposed to take care of the kids when both parents have to work full time to afford a one bedroom shitbox?

female tears are always fake, don’t fall for this

Holy shit 4 years down the drain when he could've asked if she wanted kids on the 2nd or 3rd date.

this

honestly, bf/gf/dating/non-marriage dynamics have been a bane for the west.

/thread

Lmao hope she keeps this little momento as her future biggest regret in life.

idk, but thats a good thing.
with each generation people get more retarded and degenerate
i advocate for wholesale execution of everyone who uses social media

Aww she looks so sad she has to start fresh and ride a bunch of cocks and get a dog/cat she seldom takes care of because she'll always be out getting railed.

Attached: 1652242113468.png (714x575, 76.6K)

No sane women wants to bear my child.

No fuckable women yet.

Attached: c8731a6ebd55baff0e8161b65e0b5e25.jpg (1666x2048, 505.76K)

I dont know. My wife and I are millennial and we already have 2 and are trying for a 3rd.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

The first thing to look for on their social media is if every single one of their posts is a selfie. If it is, they're likely narcissistic and to avoid them like the fucking plague. Yes that's a lot of women these days but you're not going to get anything but misery from these types, they can lie, manipulate and convince themselves of anything which means they will attempt to control and manipulate you

Jewish media and their parents tricked them into thinking having kids sucks. Also tricked them into thinking that married people don't have sex.

The only thing that zoomers doesn't want children is because of the economic burden. When in reality, having kids imply love, communication, discipline and guidance. How humanity survived if the economic factor wasn't the main factor?

>now they are getting knocked up just to abort them.
>Women are fucked.

Literal demons.

Attached: 165808451237708.jpg (480x383, 40.93K)

they want to be the only children otherwise the would have competition. they are dumb as fuck but smart enough to know that that would not work

Basically this.

>flower tats
red flag
Why the fuck does she think the world cares about her little love story? So obnoxious.

Children are overrated and annoying as fuck. The better question is, why do zoomers feel the need to broadcast everything happening in their life?

Has your wife's cunt rebounded after having two kids? How does your wife's sloppy wet hole compare to how it was prior to having two kids?

>Why don't people want to trap other people into a retarded, futile world, essentially giving them a death sentence, that will cost them 20+ years of misery, regret and responsibility?
Gee, no idea? Proper bamboozler that one.

Based. You were -not- a faggot today

t. has one son, wife currently pregnant with second

Like all of them are below 25 you nigger

Yes if only women were not brainwashed they would cease being hypergamous whores. Grow up cuck. Women are what they are because of biology, nothing more. They were better behaved in the past because they had a practical need of a beta husband for provision and protection. Today the state fills that role so they are free to live as they have always dreamed.

Is this the same one that was complaining that the Walgreen's wouldn't give her birth control? I wanted to say that this was low-key eugenics and she was humble-bragging.

The dude is right. If she can't perform wifely duties, then she's only a masturbation device. Kudos to him. He knows the importance of being fruitful an multiplying. Even an amoeba knows its role is to reproduce. She thinks her looks will last forever. They are not.

Attached: Notes_220626_180955_895.jpg (580x430, 90.09K)

>4yrs
>no marriage
>no kids

lol it was doomed from the start

Yeah no shit. She should be apologizing to him for wasting his limited time to start a family. Instead she fishes for likes and approving pity posts.

The current trend is that women are so vain and narcissistic that they can't fathom being as obsessed over someone else as they are about a potential child. There is only so much emotional energy to invest and they choose themselves over a future as a mom.

He'll still be able to sire children long after her eggs have dried up

holy shit she makes it sound like having kids is like getting sent to guantanamo or something

You wouldn't be alive to have typed out that retarded fucking gibberish if your mother felt that way, dumb Paki fag.

I have Zero Hoes ffs

I left my first girlfriend because she wanted kids and I didn't.
First thing I did after that was go get a vasectomy so it would never be an issue again. 38 years later, I have no regrets about being childless.
The girlfriend attended my mother's funeral decades later. Turns out she was sterile and couldn't have kids.

holy shit what a fucking LOSER ahahahahahaha

>"n-no I don't want kids, we have a '''''life''''' together watching netflix, how could you ask for such a thing!"

childless women are such pathetic creatures.

Uh, there are 700 million Chinese females. You chose to contaminate an Aryan female instead of your own people?

Lol how fucking stupid are americans?

your country is fucked for maternal mortality and its not because of more people getting abortions hahahahah fuck me you cunts make me laugh.

>First thing I did after that was go get a vasectomy so it would never be an issue again. 38 years later, I have no regrets about being childless.
cope

>hardest thing to do
>next week she's at a new guys house making videos