Well Any Forums?

Well Any Forums?

Attached: dude_lmfao.jpg (461x665, 37.17K)

both are wrong.

I hate women.

Because I was a boy once, and I wanted nothing more than a big titty teacher to smother me.

Both are good.

Me in the bottom right

i wanted an ara ara molestor dom mommy when i was 6 or 7

i'm not even joking, it was seriously a fantasy of mine to get kdnapped by one

I don't know man, all the teachers at my school were ugly as hell.

Yeah that's accurate and correct.

Well what? We live in a gynocentric society. Only fools argue against this.

That's because you're British, user.

Is this one of those crossdresser groomer threads?

both are based

Excuse me, the president of based is on the line and he wants to speak to you

Boys have high sex drives by the age of 12-14. Girls don’t and cannot consent.

Women don’t have high sex drives until they reach their 40’s

Because hole cannot harm.

no one says that though

That's tragic, user. As for me, wow, I had a teacher-twice-that is, she was a middle school teacher of mine and a high school teacher, sith grade, such a great experience. She wasn't what I would say "flirty", but she knew boys liked her and she would smile, almost flirt.
She was kind, fair, and so pretty. Hot brunette, warm smile. She taught English, and all of us boys to hide our boner when called up.

Years later, you voted for Sanna

>Men and Women are different
>Women are the gatekeepers of sex
>Men suffer very little consequences for sex
>When Men have sex with an attractive woman, it's always an achievement
NOOOOOOO MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD PLAY BY THE SAME RULES

First one is only based if it's his mom, the rest is disgusting

Attached: 1658141969212610.jpg (480x439, 175.08K)

sixth grade*

guess this is some kind of reddit raid because we called them out on being predators and it hit a nerve.

*boners
I DID LEARN AS WELL4jj2v

Nice

The idea that women have peak sex drives in their 40's was spread by Boomer women years ago. Women's sex drives peak early - like men's. It's hormonally driven. They have more sex when they get older because they realize they are competing in a sexual marketplace where there are younger, more attractive females.

Not wrong. Boy will gain experience. Girl will be raped

Well, they're technically both morally wrong, and both are degenerate (neither can produce children so they're both just pleasure seeking hedonistic "relationships"), but at the same time one is dysfunctional over the long term. If both of the adults are 21, and both of the children are 7, then by the time the boy can impregnate the woman, she's already hit the wall, and is bordering on geriatric pregnancy, therefore the long term genetic effect of those relations is negative. At the same time, by the time that the girl can be impregnated by the man, she's in her prime and he's in his prime, and are both at maximum child-making potential for the next 12 years (once the girl matures into puberty). Thus, objectively speaking the second example is, in an evolutionary sense (which should play a part in human social and breeding dynamics but it doesn't anymore) is objectively better in every way. In that sense, the latter is objectively better, even if men being sexually involved with impregnable females is still wrong.

Attached: 1521095321343.jpg (1024x576, 49.56K)

You just reminded me that I had to tell teachers "no" every now and then when they asked me to go up to the board. Fucking random boners.

Based user. Roasties believe they will peak at their 40's