ATAB All Teachers Are Bastards

Teacher hate thread

Attached: teachers without masks.jpg (960x695, 80.79K)

One time I was walking in a school hall and two maskless teachers got mad cause we didnt have masks on. This was before the vaxx.

Attached: 1657840165058.jpg (1088x1077, 107.57K)

Niggers, women and jews.
What a fucking shark.

I did not have a single male teacher until 6th grade. And he was drunk every day in class.

Wait, are you me?

List of profesions I hate with all my guts:

-Teachers
-Psychologists
-Nurses
-HR employees
-Journalists

Yeah, well I told countless wagies and an WalMart door greeter Boomers to kill themselves when cuckvid was scaring normies and they demanded that I wear a cuck-muzzle. I told some arrogant gas station faggot that I'd even help him kill himself, then told him to call the cops.
As always, the weak faggots did nothing.

Attached: JTHEHZsh.jpg (905x612, 61.5K)

Those who can do, those who can't teach.

Attached: 1658196634050605.jpg (1665x1316, 122K)

One of the worst things was how enthusiastically schools forced covid shit onto the children they are supposed to look after.
My kids school went beyond the governent directions and added there own more stringent rules.
Abusing kids, and acting like they're being saintly.
They deserve hate for that.

Attached: Screenshot (253).png (1360x768, 890.78K)

School agenda
>sex and being a goood worker.

Seems like a good education

Attached: 3A8A93C5-B4B8-4BCF-8179-511937129A04.png (500x500, 40.72K)

what about police officers?

Add police and dentists

Done people will probably be confused by dentist. They literally drill teeth for a living. A heinous method of torture, drilling teeth, and that's what they do all day everyday. They also have one of the highest suicide rates of any job.

They aren't good or mentally healthy people.

Only people with authority issues and actual criminals have a problem with the police. Just don't be a nigger or a punk, behave and you will never have an issue with a cop.

Dentistry is a vile industry because there is no code of ethics like doctors and most dentists work for themselves, many have no qualms about recommending expensive dental work you don’t need to Jew you out of money. I had a periodontist who tried to sell me on a $5k gum graft with threats my teeth will fall out in 5 years if I don’t. I refused, stopped going and here it’s almost 15 years now with no issues.

Teachers are the worst collective people. They used to be older Whites teaching in their communities, and while some were better than others, the overall goal of the building was to prepare the kids for factory life or the military while the more affluent/connected/intelligent made their way to college.
By the Sixties, the jews infested education and the goal was to destroy the American education system.
If you aren't being openly hostile to jews when you encounter them IRL you are behind.

wrong. You are a coward. You have the soul of a slave. Cops are organized criminals. That is all.

yup, you type like a guy who probably goes around kicking trash cans and then gets mad when he gets arrested for public disorder.

literally who cares.
what'd the spic kill, one white child? rest were mongrelized.

Im a teacher in Austria, i have 9 weeks holiday now and I agree with pols opinion in politics 100%

When are you getting your booster?

Most cops are just dicks, I’ve twice been in a wreck and even after thousands of dollars in damages they feel fit to write you a ticket and kick you while you’re down and ruin your day even more. Some guy rear ended and totaled my car and I got cited for my tag being expired by 3 months, is it not enough to just give me a warning?

Im unvaxxed
Didnt wear mask in classroom
Nearly got suspended

Look at these fucking jewish groomers

I didn't have a male teacher until 7th grade, so that's when I learned how to please men.

Attached: 1634088689465.jpg (1170x1350, 116.58K)

It's really bad bro.
I could relay some really crazy stories I've personally had, and as unbelievable a my stories are they are downright pleasant compared to some of the stories I've heard.
Dentists are truly an evil bunch.