Apologize

Apologize

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 8.98K)

SEX

burn coal, greta

This

ugly climate cunnies don't tell me what to do

Attached: 6546546476.jpg (720x710, 63.52K)

I would. Would you. She is sofa king hot.

>European Continent collectively does the most
>to "mitigate climate change"
>gets the apparent brunt of sweltering heat.

It's almost as if there is no cause and effect, unless CHINA/INDIA/AFRICA gets on board, and your savior won't say anything about that!

Attached: 317.png (758x631, 60.16K)

She's ugly af

I have this reoccurring dream almost every night. It’s some time in the future. Cant really tell how long because it’s fuzzy in the dream. I’m a prisoner of sorts, in that I’m held against my will, but it’s a somewhat comfortable room. There are no windows or bars, just a table, chair, and a bed, with a few personal items. Im fed well and taken care of because they need me. See, I’m unvaccinated and my sperm is taken from me against my will. Every day Greta Thunberg enters my room and milks me for my ejaculate.

>leaf

Attached: 1607431981269a.jpg (302x234, 4.25K)

I would bang this slut soooo hard!

I am sure she's a crazy cumslut.

Attached: 042b5e1d8bc90cb1b2bde94f86c332f23f8cd80716fbc0751cc13fd662dc213a_1.jpg (640x769, 62.07K)

This goes on for some time. It’s hard to gauge time in a dream. I mark the passage of time by Greta’s behavior. Our sessions start off robotic, clinical even, but slowly we become more familiar with one another. Friendly even. There’s no one else I ever see except Greta. She becomes my lifeline to the outside world. She tells me about the die offs. The plummeting birth rates. The wars fought over dwindling supplies. How my sperm is being used to inseminate woman all over the globe as part of the repopulation efforts. She seems to take great pride in being a part of that effort. “Why is it you that has to do this?” I ask. She signs and tells me it’s her duty. Once the New World Order won there was no further need for her to be a propaganda mouthpiece. Her friend Emma Watson is in charge of the prisoner next to me. “Do you ever get inseminated with my sperm?” I ask. Sadly, she lowers her gaze and replies: “It’s not possible for me to conceive. Too many boosters.” There’s a touch of melancholy in the room as she slowly milks my cum after that.

What seems like weeks go by with us becoming more friendly, and dare I say, flirtatious. It’s impossible for us not to come closer given the intimate nature of our relationship. My penis becoming increasingly more engorged at her presence, her touch becoming softer and more sensual. Greta no longer wears gloves during our sessions. She begins to audibly gasp each time I cum into the plastic cup shes holding in front of me, as my hips gyrate against her hand motions. Each time our little dance is over she leaves quickly, as if she is afraid to stay longer. Then, one day, Greta bursts into my cell, clearly in a frenetic state. “I… I can’t do this any more..” She says, on the verge of tears. “I’ve drugged the guards and the doors are unlocked.. go.” She says. “Why are you doing this?” I ask, tilting her chin up with my hand softly. “Because… I love you.” She whispers. “Come with me.” I reply. But she explains she can not. They would hunt her down, and it would lead them to me, and no escapees ever survive capture. We kiss, deeply, passionately, and then we make love right there on the bed I was imprisoned with. Then I escape into the night. I eventually make it to a safe house and try to move on with my life. There is a resistance of sorts that takes me in and gives me purpose helping them. Months go by, but I can not forget the girl who visited me every day. I am haunted by her. Then, one day we receive a message from an informant. Greta is being held prisoner in a birthing center. Despite her vaccine status she has miraculously conceived a child, a boy, my son. At my behest, a rescue attempt is made, and is successfully. The dream jumps forward, clearly several years, as Greta and I are living in a cabin in the mountains. Our son is around 5 years old, and his little brother is 3. Greta is visibly pregnant again, our garden is flourishing, our livestock wandering the pastures, and the horrors of the past are behind us.

So hot.

Attached: 18a9438a3c11ed410192e7f3980529f3.jpg (1073x1025, 131.45K)

Our girl.

Attached: wjzbozw9rl441.jpg (1200x675, 175K)

Attached: the age of men is over greta.jpg (750x562, 178.97K)

Are you a fag. I get pre ejaculated just thinking about her.

Attached: gretapris.jpg (586x875, 64.63K)

a

Attached: GretaThux8vvmnBERGGGG-fourchan-pol-233515930.jpg (532x615, 30.4K)

my God I can almost feel her lips around my aryan dick...

Attached: 1644341490579.jpg (714x400, 68.68K)

z

Attached: greta 1569880007010.png (846x642, 110.61K)

Sorry. We love you Gretta.

Attached: Greta-44da_1569230510.jpg (1200x630, 81.66K)

no

>'How dare you!' as you cum inside her

He is worse than a fag, he is, forgive me fur uttering this word, a brazilian.

These creatures are closer to "macacos" than humans.

Attached: 6hhw6k.jpg (888x499, 123.81K)

I want to eat her tight little cunny so hard it's unreal.