Jesus was not a Jew as the word "Jew" is used today. He was Judean

>Wrong. Judaism came after Christianity. Do your research.

Correct. Jesus was a "Second Temple" "Jew". ANONS, YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND MODERN JUDAISM WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THE BABYLONIAN EXILE AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SECOND TEMPLE.

So that other anons can understand:
You can divide the history of the Levant and the Israelites into three periods. None of this is conspiracy theory, you can find it on wikipedia and it is accepted historical fact, as well as being in the Bible of course:

The judges/1st temple period - in this period, the Israelites, a group of tribes, get divided into the North Kingdom, also called "Israel", and the South Kingdom, called "Judah". Pretty much all of the Old Testament is compiled by and biased toward the Judeans. The religion is monlatrist, in that they believed there were other gods, but that YHWH (El Shaddai) was the special national God of the Israelites/Judeans and the only God you should worship. The beginning of the end of the First Temple period starts with the destruction of the northern Kingdom of Israel by the Assyrians in 721 BC. Then in 585 BC the Baylonians destory the Temple in Jerusalem and take about a fifth of the people of Judah capitve back to Babylon. The Judeans realize the whole tribe of Israel could go extinct and write down from oral histroy, compile, compose, and redact pretty much the whole Old Testament. They understand that the Babylonians were God's tool to punish them for their idolatry and child sacrifice.

The Second Temple Period - After roughly 50 years the exiles were allowed to return to Judah, now a Persian province called "Yehud" and they reconstruct the Temple. They reinstate the priesthood with the constant flow of animal sacrifice, the Law of Moses, etc.

1/2

Attached: Babylonian.gif (464x350, 69.11K)

2/2

This "Second Temple" period is the tradition in which we find Jesus 500 years later. Throughout almost all of the 500 years, the Judeans/Yehuds find themselves subjugated by various empires. In the New Testament, we can see the beginnings of Rabbinical/Talmudic Judaism in Jesus' criticism of the Pharisees. The Pharisees were part of "The Tradition of the Elders", where the opinions/interpretations of the elders were more important that the Scripture itself, a belief that culminates in the Talmud. But first, the Second Temple is destroyed shortly after the life of Lord Jesus Christ in 70 CE. Judean freedom fighters finally pissed off the Roman empire enough that Titus destroys the temple.

Which brings us to the 3rd period. Now we finally get to "Judaism" and "Jews". Their Temple destroyed once again, the Judeans go into overdrive. They write everything down. Over the next few hundred years, the Talmud is developed. It is a series of opinions about the law, and it takes primacy over the law itself. The Jews continue to practice the subversion skills they learned in Babylonian exile and the second temple period, continually trying to co-op foreign governments to secure their safety.

The last important thing - The Law of Moses requires almost all of the worship of YHWH to happen at the Temple in Jerusalem. No temple, no worship. RABBIS are NOT PRIESTS. There are no priests of YHWH by the law of Moses any more. It's not that they don't want to - it's that there is no 3rd temple. Where the Temple should be is Al Aqsa Mosque, the Dome of the Rock.

Hope that was educational, frens.

still a circumcised sand nigger, lmao

Concrete monkey

>Jesus was not a Jew as the word "Jew" is used today.
No shit. There's not supposed to BE ANY JEWS today. They're all supposed to be Christians.
Christianity is the only real jew tribe. Modern jews are not jews at all, they are in rebellion against Christ and God.
The New Testament was given to them, they are to follow it's directions and have done entirely the opposite as a philosophy in every regard.
Modern jews are not jews at all they are the Synagogue of Satan and fake jews and they preach hell to everyone else.

Attached: Satans synagogue.jpg (800x419, 117.1K)

COPE NIGGER CHRISTKIKIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION, YOU GOT PLAYED, ESCAPE INTO DENIAL YOU SANDNIGGER PECKER LICKER..........

>yet another trick from the chosen people

Who gives a fuck. His fan clubs have ruined too much shit. Fuck jesus

Attached: ZBNel6x.jpg (680x680, 79.1K)

All Jews are evil.
Jesus was a Jew.
I will NEVER worship a Jew
I will NEVER follow Jewish teachings
I will NEVER enter a Jewish 'heaven' or 'paradise'

He was an arab jew and he was not magical.

Shut up kike.

>The New Testament was given to them, they are to follow it's directions and have done entirely the opposite as a philosophy in every regard.
This is the story of the Israelites from the very beginning, through literally the entire bible.

I spread out my hands all the day to a rebellious people, who walk in a way that is not good, following their own devices. Isaiah 65:2

Iran wants nukes, Iran gets nuked.
NUKE IRAN.
U########N
K########A
E########R
_########I
I########
R########E
A########K
N########U
.NARI EKUN

>All Jews are evil.
Correct.
>Jesus was a Jew.
Incorrect. It would be more accurate to call him a Second Temple Yahwist.

not European

Revelation 3:9

big if true

>"Jesus[e] (c.4 BC – AD 30 or 33), also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth or Jesus Christ,[f] was a first-century Jewish preacher and religious leader.[11] He is the central figure of Christianity, the world's largest religion. Most Christians believe he is the incarnation of God the Son and the awaited messiah (the Christ), prophesied in the Hebrew Bible."

If it looks like a Jew, sounds like a Jew, walks like Jew, lies like a Jew and smells like a Jew. It's a fucking dirty blood-sucking Jew.
I will NEVER worship a Jew.

Bumping for Jesus.

Nuke all the sandniggers

Are you retarded? It looks like you didn't read my post and just copy and pasted something from an ignorant source. If you're mentally deficient, I apologize, but if you don't yet understand that the religion of Jesus and the Apostles was very different from Talmudic Judaism, then you are retarded. The Lord help you.

Let's see the racial breakdown real quick :^)

How sure are you?

Attached: Jewishdiaspora.png (1280x861, 308.37K)