I guess they were right about climate change huh

I guess they were right about climate change huh

Attached: 1658151177487636.jpg (600x600, 56.46K)

The debate was never about climate change. It was about mans impact on climate change (c02 these days). Neither side understands the argument. Retards. Retards everywhere. What do you get when neither side even understands the other sides argument? You get a planet full of idiots.

i made the same thread and JANNIE deleted it in 10 seconds, why do you hate me JANNIE what have i done to you besides calling you jannie tranny sometimes

Attached: a32d83d85ac52c5c069a7930603d5a29704291d08509bbd96aeac78de93ccac2.jpg (449x393, 15K)

> it's hot
" guess global warming is real eh chuddy? "
I swear, you people are genuinely fucking retarded

They changed the colors but forgot to change the numbers.

Oh shit guys it's summer. Climate Change! Give Al Gore everything!! Suck Schwab's cock!
Kys OP

It's hot this summer
>WE TOLD YOU GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL
>It's cold this summer
>WE TOLD YOU CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL

no, no, they were not actually
wtf are you talking about faggot?

Attached: pepe.no.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

Sure is summer around here.

>change name of seasons to climate change
>omg the whirld is ending

>I guess they were right about climate change huh
u guess wrong faggo

Manbearpig isth rill for serial guise.

ABSOLUTELY EVERY SECOND THE CLIMATE CHANGES

GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER, NO MORE TAXES

No Europoors are just pussies
Anything below 115 isn't even that bad especially dry heat

Wrong, faggot. They're wrong and lying about so called climate change.

The climate is always changing and man has always adapted to it. Big deal.

If these fucking yids and their shabbos gave a fuck about the climate they certainly wouldn't be doing everything they can to augment African and Asian populations to billion man armies, nor would they be falling all over themselves to import those niggers and bugs to White nations with high standards of living.

Climate change, the proposed causes, and the proposed solutions are all giant lies being advanced by people who want massive power over human cattle.

Attached: thumb dino.jpg (610x599, 393.69K)

Why would I not support climate change since it's mostly going to fuck up Non-White countries anyway? More and faster climate change thank you!!

Attached: 1601594181925.jpg (820x1024, 107.45K)

it has been scientifically proven that NOTHING the west does will stop climate change.
all this net zero nonsense is all for nothing. it's just a power grab.

Only every summer

They are wrong about climate stasis.

They were wrong, this shit aren't suppose to happen for another decade according to them. Checkmate libtards.

Attached: 077.png (646x595, 364.84K)

i'm as right wing as they come, but anyone that doesn't realise that burning shit on a planetary and industrial scale in a closed environment results in this is a DUMBASS

Attached: shocked.jpg (547x514, 40.3K)