Are these temperatures really unprecedented?

I remember 40-degree days happened quite a few times when I was a kid. There is so much alarmism today and of course, it is all extrapolated to mean that we are slowly dying and must give up our way of live in order to save the world. The coordination is unreal. It is way too difficult to find proper data on this. Any time I find a research paper it is more or less an opinion piece based off of 5 or 6 years of data. Does anyone have any decent sources on this?

Attached: Screenshot (145).png (1124x755, 112.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425775/Climate-scientists-told-cover-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html
currentresults.com/Weather-Extremes/Canada/hottest.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the woke brigade crying because it's summer. I remember 1976 we had temperature much higher than 40 degrees and what did we do? Just got on with it!

>1976
>temperature much higher than 40 degrees
hmm

Attached: maim-2022-07-19T17-38-07.png (485x768, 430.95K)

I am wondering if this is including the "feels like" temperature. That is where the 39 degrees is coming from with the current heat maps.

>I am wondering if this is including the "feels like" temperature. That is where the 39 degrees is coming from with the current heat maps.
yeah, it's a reasonable question and there's definitely room for fuckery. the Met Office reports both the air temperature and a "feels like" temperature (pic related) in their forecasts. the records are measured air temperatures

Attached: maim-2022-07-19T17-50-35.png (582x925, 72.26K)

yes the climate is getting hotter and the world is getting more and more polluted by the day
you will live in filth, surrounded by concrete and smog
there is no denying it, you are falling for a classic false political dichotomy by pretending there is no problem
>this is what libtards say so i have to say the opposite
and they are just as stupid and wrong as you
all the anti-climate change solutions are there to extract money from your pocket and not make the world cleaner, it's just obvious
the net benefit of you lowering your carbon emission and living less wastefully is off-set by making space on this world for 2 more brown miscreants to polute in your place
the result is you living in an overpopulated and shitty environment either way, because both sides of the climate change debate are meant to lose by not getting what they want and getting what they want to avoid

We go through this shit multiple times a year. It's uncomfortable but we don't die. Drink some water. This is just an angle for 'muh climate change'
>edit: might actually die if you are vaxxmeat

Interesting. Do you happen to own a thermometer, user?

So then, if this is all true, what do you propose we do?

Temps are within normal range...it's the 'whining' that is unprecedented.

Attached: french.jpg (400x315, 29.5K)

If there is any global warming going on, its from concrete jungles. Big cities are major heat silos. I'm not sure if its that weather stations parked next to the asphalt at airport is the only cause or if we need to dismantle big cities to save the planet.

I am in favor of bombing/destroying big cities but not because of climate change. I just think they are bastions of evil, corruption, and degeneracy.

My thermometer peaked at 37 today, that was indoors out of the sun. Pretty sure it's the hottest day I've ever experienced in the UK but so what? Doesn't mean we should eat bugs, not that hard to figure out.
Last year was shite, spring and early summer both shite, late July and August ok, summer over by mid September, deep winter started in October.

>"feels like" is less than measured
I've never seen seented this in summer in Chicago. There are some pretty good videos that attempt to explain why observed temps are being reported as exceptionally high. From the fact that earth is emerging from an ice age and steady warming all the way down to where all these "official" thermometers are placed.

why europoors don't just get air conditioning?

Interesting. You got any pics with timestamps? Not to be a pain in the ass but I am genuinely curious and am a visual learner.

Human induced global warming is a fact. You're a fucking idiot denying reality if you don't think cutting down the world's forests and paving the world is not having a detrimental impact on our planet.

No shit sherlock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425775/Climate-scientists-told-cover-fact-Earths-temperature-risen-15-years.html
Only way they've been able to get the temperatures up, is to take them right next to airports.

obviously to commit fedposts IRL
[spoiler]just kidding, this is a global trend, there is nothing you can do so don't deny yourself anything in the name of being more environmentally friendly, but don't cope and say more and more frequent weather extremes have been happening in the past, while the world is becoming a giant slum[/spoiler]

so go plant a tree you city dwelling retard.

Don't worry, I have already planted seeds in your female family members.

I think that the fact that the feels like temp is less than measured could be due to the humidity. These numbers appear to make sense. I am interested in the idea that the temperature recordings could be influenced by where they are placed. This is why I want to see some genuine temperature recordings from Brits and other Euros using their own thermometors. I want to see if the data they are getting is the same as what is being reported. If it is the same, then we can get the conspiracy side out of the way and start focusing on implications and solutions.

Have strong kids. They going to need to be warriors, and you need to be their hero.

I doubt that, my family is white. Seriously though go take a walk in the country. You're blinded by all of the concrete and shit you surround yourself with.

The Earth goes through many temperature cycles. I am still not convinced of the human impact aspect. Although, for other reasons, I do agree that cutting down forests and turning the world into a concrete hellscape is evil and wrong. We need to be focusing on those who are actually perpetuating the degradation of our beautiful planet rather than fighting each other for not having the same reasons behind our goals.

To prove what I say, is to look at Google Maps on the US, for example, and you will see ALL the dense green areas from trees are National or State forests where we are not allowed to cut down. Everywhere else is being deforsted.

How would you know I haven't sat on for 20mins to warm it up?
It's 6.10pm and it's still reading 36c, I feel a blast of warm air when I walk outside. Take it or leave it.

They have been able to control the weather for many years now, if they want to make it hot for a couple days in Europe that's a piece of cake

All the dark green areas on the maps are heavily wooded forested areas and they are all government parks.

The rest of the areas are being cut down for "human progress." This is happening all over the world.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-19 131458.png (1369x1115, 1.69M)

Why does taking them next to airports cause an increase?

>there is no denying it, you are falling for a classic false political dichotomy by pretending there is no problem
>>this is what libtards say so i have to say the opposite
this 100%. just like the retards on this site do with supporting russia in the ukraine conflict. absolute brainlettes im so tired of dealing with pea brain 4channers who are wrapped around kgbs fingers.

OP here's a list of every time it has hit 40C in Canada, which one of these are you refering too, there's only like two dates in two towns that could be what you're talking about.

So you have no proposed solution other than to LDAR? I think there is more than can be done here. We must hold the kikes responsible for their actions.

no

Attached: 518E5A0A-1044-44DB-B064-7E035CDCA842.jpg (1080x1260, 180.31K)

That is already the plan, but it is good to keep this kind of thing in mind. I want to do more so that I can create a prosperous world for my descendants

Spend a summer in the Southeast. That Southwest weather would be a walk in the park.

I wouldn't be surprised if they either changed the temps readings they got in the past or they're measuring temperature differently today (there's much more focus on the "feels like" temp these days for instance). Or they're just lying and these temps are records.

FUCK i should actually post the list lmao

currentresults.com/Weather-Extremes/Canada/hottest.php

I mean, I plan on getting an average of these images so even if there is some fuckery it will become statistical noise. If you don't wanna take the picture, fair enough. Just seems odd to me.

How do they control the temperature?

people its fucking summer, i live in Los Angeles we get into the triple digits for a couple months every year. Las Vegas gets even worse, they literally get up to 110F-115F all summer long every year. it happens every fucking year. summer sucks in very hot and humid places, but its not a death sentence. people have been getting by for generations.

Thanks for actually posting the list. But this cannot be right. I remember at least 2 occasions in the early 2000s of it being over 40 degrees in Ontario.

Yea, these sorts of charts are sus as fuck. What ever happened to having fun on a hot day?

I am leaning towards the latter but I want more data

You haven't noticed how much warmer it is next to airports? It's the jet engines and the hot asphalt.

I haven't been on a plane since I was 4 years old lmao. But yea, that makes sense.

Urban heat islands are definitely skewing measured and actual local temperatures. Here in SoCal every building is running an AC at full blast, and if you feel the heat being dumped out by those things and extrapolate based on the 15+ million people in the county, then it's obvious what that's doing to the local surface temps. Sucks because I usually don't run AC, and it makes it worse than it should be.