Gen Z is highly suicidal

Can we all agree that this is incredible news? businessinsider.com/cdc-teenage-gen-z-american-suicide-epidemic?amp

Attached: A39C9644-EE24-490B-B8CA-7875E160D25A.jpg (750x386, 124.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cdc-teenage-gen-z-american-suicide-epidemic?amp
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32345113/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in totally unrelated news, gen z is 50% transgender.

Its an open air prison

hmmm...das it mane?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (500x544, 60.83K)

the gen-z's we have at work are basket cases.. glued to their phones.. and apparently mommy and daddy never told them they'd have to work someday lol.

Decided to look this up. About 15% say they are queer or trans. How many are just saying that to follow a trend is unknown. businessinsider.com/cdc-teenage-gen-z-american-suicide-epidemic?amp

they don't even know how to be homeless

That’s why the suicide rate is so high. They’re totally unprepared for the world, so there’s only one logical course of action.

15% of zoomers commit 41% of the suicides?

>2019

Attached: 1641594357399.jpg (600x425, 36.33K)

Who knew that being raised by social media would give you severe psychological damage?

And also half spic
So good

Attached: 18228.jpg (1200x1200, 334.85K)

Less than 15%. The article I mentioned said queer or trans. Also to be more accurate, the statistic is that 41% of trans people attempt suicide, not that 41% of all completed suicides are trans people. And I’m not sure if by attempt they mean a halfhearted hanging attempt or actually ending up in the hospital. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32345113/

>that's right avocado boy! it's all your fault!
Just nuke us already.

You mean because they take jabs?

I couldn’t find anything more recent. They might be waiting until this whole covid thing blows over and stops dominating every media headline since the fear it sows likely creates a lot of gen z’s anxiety

>millennials millennials millennials
Why is the media still obsessed bros

Gen Z here. The Jews have all but destroyed our Western civilisation. There is nothing worth working towards except accelerating the final collapse, in order to rebuild something resembling order, beauty and honour.

Attached: 37F05526-07F7-4A19-995D-F94D8FC11F85.jpg (453x679, 67.27K)

What are the numbers? 2nd leading cause-- bullshit, how many corpses?

> Gen z identify as super gay generation
> high rate of suicide
What does this mean?

To all zoomers here, I thought heavily in my early and mid 20s about suicide. Once you hit 30 you stop caring about other people and opinions. It's literally not worth it and your life is infinity times better in your 30s with money and desperate roasties

They weren't allowed to fail. Failure isn't permitted in this society.

>gen z is also the gayest
Hmmm...

It’s sad, dude. JonTron was trending on Twitter yesterday because he did a video with internet historian and these kids were making all these long threads justifying their hatred for these guys for old shit, then capping it off saying “oh btw I don’t care about the criticism I’m getting I swear because you’re all bigots”. Imagine caring this much about what strangers on the internet say.

As long as its safe and effective

Based jontron

Doesn’t Japan have a really high suicide rate too? Their culture is very much “failure isn’t allowed”. Social media kinda adds to this because if you make one fuck-up that shit is gonna get spammed at you forever. Your life is over at that point so why bother living?

Attached: 1646716854636.jpg (607x342, 20.63K)

Raising your kids in normie schools now is practically delivering them to pedophile sexual deviants for an education.

Attached: horror.jpg (850x550, 147.02K)

That’s mainly if you live in California. And let’s be honest, California has always been the worst place to grow up.

Boomers truly are out of touch and know nothing about us.

Depends on the county bossman. Every county has their own education board. My county banned CRT, sex ed, alot of that shit.

You'll be buried under your real name

I’m gen Z myself bro (born in 2000). There’s so many mixed messages about what your identity should be that it’s no wonder we all wanna die. If you’re gay idgaf, but so much of gen z thinks you HAVE to be gay to be a good person.

that is because they been jewed into being trannies.

This chart is basically saying
>are you willing to admit that you've ever had lewd thoughts about anyone that wasn't the opposite sex?

Gen Z got hijinked into thinking any deviation from the norm must mean you belong in a separate category. It's also way easier to fantasize when you're only exposure to sex is through a pixelated screen.

What the fuck does that even mean?
I live in the South, most zoomers here fall into the culture of the area so faggots had a really hard time in school. We bullied them mercilessly lmao.

>Boomers are out of touch
>I grew up on a machine and never played outside as a kid but im not out of touch you are out of touch boomer

We need to get these numbers higher

We know everything about you because you're not even an open book, you're a single page.

I always say this to people. Millennials, we have it bad, real bad, but Zoomers have it much much worse.

You can thank all the Daddy's Girls of the Millennial generation, on their Boomer dad's dime, for allowing all this bullshit at the Jews are pushing.

Attached: 1655648918043.jpg (527x599, 36.85K)