Who is cucked

Who is cucked

Attached: cuk.png (356x280, 74.51K)

Anyone who cares about Russia or Ukraine.

Fake and gay?

Also why does Catalonia get its own flag? Isn't it just Spain?

And there was a lot of copulation

Goyim

we gotta wait 2 weeks to know for sure

Yeah the global bankers allowed the war because it sets their future plans into motion (great reset, making Putin the boogieman for western audiences etc)

I was pretty confused too lmfao. Bump

they made a deal i guess?

Everyone
Specially (You)

we. we are cucked. the jews win

americans, we've always been friends with russians

Their attempt at independence was such a meme that they got a flag, they are still Spain.
>When your independence lasts a minute

Attached: IN.jpg (299x168, 11.87K)

The goyim

Attached: 1657829894856.jpg (2207x842, 456.89K)

The West
>t. stood with Ukraine in April but now looks retarded for it
No backsies no givesies.

OP is cucked. By me and his mom.

>Yeah the global bankers allowed the war because it sets their future plans into motion (great reset, making Putin the boogieman for western audiences etc)

Boy are they in for a shock. I hate our rulers much more than Chinas or Russias

Both of them. Islam is the future and the dying RF and EU are slowly coming to terms with it. Russia and France are the most progressed. UK will follow in a few years.

I think centuries of inbreeding made these "people" completely fucking retarded.

>Both of them. Islam is the future and the dying RF and EU are slowly coming to terms with it. Russia and France are the most progressed. UK will follow in a few years.

Lol, imagine being this retarded.
Islam will be banned along with all the old world religions. Only one religion will be allowed. You will see the light....

>Islam will be banned
By who exactly? It's the fastest growing religion in every single country in Europe, the fastest growing religion and demographic in Russia, and as USA falls so to will Israeli Zionist hegemony over the Islamic people. Muslims are strongest in France and Russia, UK is following suit and Germany will be taken. Ukraine shows christcucks are more interested in killing each other and all the best soldiers so far have been Muslims.The future is Islam.

>I think centuries of inbreeding made these "people" completely fucking retarded.

They drank their own coolaid. Just make your list check it twice. Find out whos naughty and nice.

Both

>Islam will be banned
>By who exactly? It's the fastest growing religion in every single country in Europe, the fastest growing religion and demographic in Russia, and as USA falls so to will Israeli Zionist hegemony over the Islamic people. Muslims are strongest in France and Russia, UK is following suit and Germany will be taken. Ukraine shows christcucks are more interested in killing each other and all the best soldiers so far have been Muslims.The future is Islam.

Sure buddy, enjoy your delusion. Last i checked your imams are plying the faithful with mrna juice. Youre doing great kid.

Id say everyone is getting cucked, even the elite is struggling filling the ranks with competence

You are the only one winning in delusion. Islam triumphed in Afghanistan, Islam is winning in Europe and Russia, and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Paris, Moscow, and London will be Muslim majority cities in your lifetime. Enjoy.

Catalonia is a meme, just like every other memeflag. You are also a newfaggot and you must lurk 2 years before posting.

>You are the only one winning in delusion. Islam triumphed in Afghanistan, Islam is winning in Europe and Russia, and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Paris, Moscow, and London will be Muslim majority cities in your lifetime. Enjoy.

Do as thou wilt child....

I was here before memeflags were even implemented, nigger.

Oh my god, you niggers are the ones fighting in my red pill thread ?

hello sandnigger i just wanted to piss you off like you always do by telling you i shit in prophet mohhamed mouth and put my dick in allah