Top ten Reasons why Israel is Doomed

1. They can no longer form a functional government.

nytimes.com/2022/06/20/world/middleeast/israel-election-government-collapse.html

Attached: Isreal time running out.jpg (540x960, 33.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alethonews.com/2021/09/15/new-poll-finds-that-50-of-americans-support-cutting-aid-to-israel/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Half-of-Israeli-youth-do-not-enlist-in-IDF-614604
haaretz.com/us-news/2019-01-22/ty-article-magazine/.premium/israel-will-decline-and-jews-will-be-persecuted-those-who-can-will-flee/0000017f-e552-d9aa-afff-fd5a159f0000
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/economy/1657194654-brain-drain-why-israel-s-academics-are-leaving-the-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2. Israel is failed state dependent on American aid and Americans get getting sick of their shit.

alethonews.com/2021/09/15/new-poll-finds-that-50-of-americans-support-cutting-aid-to-israel/

Attached: Israel filed state000.png (644x840, 1.08M)

3/ More and more young Israelis are avoiding military service with notes from their therapists.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Half-of-Israeli-youth-do-not-enlist-in-IDF-614604

4. Demographics.

haaretz.com/us-news/2019-01-22/ty-article-magazine/.premium/israel-will-decline-and-jews-will-be-persecuted-those-who-can-will-flee/0000017f-e552-d9aa-afff-fd5a159f0000

Attached: isreal hourglass.jpg (533x400, 30.47K)

Bump

gas the bikes

historically nations with over 2 million jews always collapse

5. They Destroyed the West and white people who gave them all their money, defense, and weapons.
We can't fight the Taliban now.
Iran can burn Israel anytime it wants and all jews can do about it is flee to the destroyed nigger west.

5. The Smart People are leaving.

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/economy/1657194654-brain-drain-why-israel-s-academics-are-leaving-the-country

Attached: time running out 000.jpg (1024x724, 31.13K)

6. They're maxvaxxed

are you ready to recognize that Jesus is the Christ and will save you, or are you going to watch Deuteronomy 28 happen to levantine Christians at your hands until God avenges them on you

Attached: 1649501683678.png (613x764, 621.61K)

It's like saying Windows 95 is the best software to run your computer forever, upgrades are always good however the amount of new ideas is always sure to be vast and mostly useless, however the failure of the many of them necessitate the success of a few.
If only America could do this. We are still running some outdated products apparently.

Attached: 1658168077343995.jpg (3024x4032, 1.93M)

>why-israel-s-academics-are-leaving-the-country
So they can keep sabotaging and spying other countries' technologies

I'm gonna get stoned here for saying this: mizrahim is right. When you discard orthodoxy, you discard israel. You no longer have any case of squatting this land, let alone enacting illegitimate state.

What is your primary language?

If you don't post how Ukraine is the top source of agriculture for Israel, you're a dumbfuck

water
overpopulation
surrounded by enemies on all sides

glass the juice

8. Israel is a nation of sharks that don't have enough fishes or a nation of parasites that don't have enough hosts. They will eat themselves

israel is running out of palestinians to eat

Netanyahu himself said nearly every Jewish state in history has fallen before 80 years is up. We’re almost there.
Whitepill thread, have a bump OP

when is the US supposed to fall then?

There are more jews in new york than that desert shithole
israel is just a symbolic placeholder

>when is the US supposed to fall then?
It is. That coincides with Israel falling.
Where the FUCK do you think you've gotten money, weapons, and protection from?
And now? Do you now?
Gosh I hope all the white people are wiped out so Jews don't blend in with anyone and can't manipulate anybody. Plus other races seem to have almost no empathy for anyone else.

Attached: 1629356049518.png (640x756, 424.63K)

i dont worship jews

Nigger.

after the US falls all of israel's jews will move to america

I think 2030's.
It wasn't until the 1950's that Jews really did anything in America, outside of criminal enterprises like for example the purple gang (jewish gang in detroit, that failed due to in-fighting).
This is provable by things like widespread de-segregation, ect.

>after the US falls all of israel's jews will move to america
You jews are fucking retarded as shit.
Read what you said again.
> after the US FALLS
> and becomes a niggerdom 3rd world shithole
> jews will move to america
No I'm afraid you destroyed that kike.
It's like talking to children you know that?