Do Americans honestly believe this bullshit?

Are people truly this gullible?

Attached: FXt5TQ_UcAAviU-.png (556x442, 57.79K)

Yes.

Yes.

Honestly I'm tired of kikes and niggers and I want the fuck off this planet so yes I do.

what are you sliding tranny?

>1 million
The mars mission isnt happening. Just like every other Musk bullshit project.

Tech is there, but my government would rather pay into the spic nig cycle than advance humanity.

EARTH MUST COME FIRST
DUSTER SCUM

As a race whites shouldn't have all their eggs in one basket..
Or one planet

Algae is super easy to grow on mars because the atmosphere is all CO2 and provides fuel, oxygen and food. I think One couple could do it with one trip's worth of equipment if they wanted to. Elon is being pessimistic.

his grifting is extraplanetary bro

Attached: 4B6972EA-7506-4221-8217-47C16622401F.jpg (460x259, 15.6K)

I agree with you but you are both straight man
that's racist

a million people is a lot.

You have to think how much shit a million people can do in 30 years.
That said, there's no chance in hell that earth will be willing to devote sufficient resources to actually make that happen. So, ehh it's a pointless question

Also this. The guy who got cucked by Twitter is not our interplanetary savior

>Are people truly this gullible?
only until they find out there are black people on mars

You only need 1,000 people for a self-sustaining colony though, and 5 provinces of 1,000 to get a colonial nation. Then the pope might give you a claim to the whole territory!

have you being there?

The irony is it is too conservative of an estimate if we considered all the secret tech.

There's plenty of room for an ethnostate.

>sending 100000 people to mars in 20-30 years

is there even enough fuel or other resources on earth to make this happen?

I think what he is really trying to say here is that humanity RIGHT NOW has the capability of moving 100k people through space

there are Capital Ships

No but I do grow algae for fuel and have a strong intuition for how that behaves.

I think Elon Musk might just be full of shit

Too bad mars isn’t a “planet” but rather a celestial body known as a wandering star.

We would need some kind of bullshit space elevator+moon base to get anywhere near that launch capacity.

>Are people truly this gullible?
its his whole business model, so yes as you see.

Yeah once I astral projected there I was met with a sandstorm and flung off the planet in a sense I’m guess it’s full user that’s what I got

Didn't know algae could be used as fuel. Thanks for the knowledge.

Yeah pretty sure you guys are retarded. Dude is rich, you're not. He invented tons of shit that works, you invented nothing. You had retarded ideas in your life, so you're literally Elon without any of the success.