Sorry to disappoint you folks, but Rush is not a conservative rock band

Neil Peart is a left-leaning libertarian and Geddy and Alex are pretty much liberals who support the current thing like controversial covid vaccines and Ukraine (also controversial subject here in Poland).
Deal with it. Yet I'm afraid that they wouldn't like Poland, because Poland is itself a conservative country, this is why they refused to play here.

t. left-leaning libertarian who is prochoice regarding vaccines and whether you want to be drafter or not

Attached: rush.jpg (640x631, 159.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OvOMyXOy_uk
youtu.be/1PAe4KzypHY
youtube.com/watch?v=pR5ZPsJ-Yfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres another post i dont give a fuck about. Cheers kurwa

Neil Peart is dead.

*drafted

Nah, many people told me - logistics were a part of the reason, but due to the negative experiences in Poland, I wonder if they blame Poland for Holocaust...

Rush sucks. Fuck you, Polish dog.

lmao geddy lee is a kike whoever thought the were right wing

also isnt alex lifeson dead?

>Neil Peart is a
dead person.
Geddy and Alex are as relevant to my opinions as any fucking celebrity.
Their music is sublime, though.

*was, sorry

TRIUMPH FTW
rush sucks
youtu.be/OvOMyXOy_uk

I’m sorry he’s dead. He was a good dude. Also, Rush sucks. (Not really)

I still not used to Neil Peart being dead.

The context was the topic, which covered the conservative rock stars and I still see Rush being mentioned as conservatives.

No one thinks any band is "conservative". Muh music. Shut the fuck up faggot. I don't need to outsource my emotional need for music. It's literally easy to learn and do.

Geddy Lee vocals are what I imagine testicular torture sounding like. All whiny and wavering.

Many homosexuals like Triumph.

You don't see nothing. Piss off.

TAKE OFF
youtu.be/1PAe4KzypHY

youtube.com/watch?v=pR5ZPsJ-Yfc

You are welcome

I do like dudes. But I’m not homosexual.

This retarded babble was worth a thread? Fucking kill yourself.

Why didn’t it give me a (You) here?
Sad.

The topis is absurd. By even discussing this moronic bullshit, you lend credence to rock stars trying to be seen as relevant political forces in the world. They're not. They're sheltered, indulged artists being showered with praise for everything they do. They have no grasp on reality, much less a perspective necessary to consider the plights of ANYONE other than pampered, sheltered, indulged artists.

Besides, conservative rock stars are not easily promoted. Even libertarian ones who refuse to get vaccinated will never be promoted. It's really hard for everybody to become rockstars, unles you conformed to the modern norms of music and complied to the demands of the music labels.

You are only hurting yourself with all that anger. Seriously. Please stop hurting yourself.

You know the rules.

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (533x700, 93.17K)

People will fight about anything.

Oh noes.
Who are they?

Rush is fucking gay, always has been

This poster is underage.

No they won't.

Music is an art and one could get easily attached to an artist

I’m not a whore.

Rock stars aren't real you faggot retard. There are no conservative rock stars because people with emotional maturity don't seek to be idols in a manufactured hall of Jewy illusions and magic tricks.

ICWYDT

Subtlety was their main concern. Now quite expectedly, most got the joke. Everyone loves a good visual gag. Even one that flys over the head of children. Delivery was everything, only a few frames were available to make the joke. 's one for me it is. For me its 10/10. Excellently hidden. Every time i laugh. Despite seeing it over and over. A way to describe it would be cozy. No other word fits. Dozens of permutations have been made online, and this very site too, ofcource. So what do you think? Ever see the joke in question? Even just once? Dont lie now, i know you have.

That's nice

>art
>conservatives
Wow big brain moment for OP today

Living in the limelight is the universal dream though.

(((I know who he is))) and I don't care. I came here for music.

>conservative
why would we want conservatives? What have they conserved lately?

I listen to Rush all the time and I know absolutely nothing about them. I simply downloaded their discography many years ago because I heard the music was good and it turned out to be true.

Rush is the most fucking overrated band of all time, they're not terrible(except the vocals) but there are plenty of better prog/hard rock bands out there

Uh oh. Poor BOT.