Tocharians, Yuezhi/Kushans, and other forgotten IE people

After reading the interesting thread regarding the Scythians today, i tought it would had been interesting to continue to talk about lost members of the great IE/Aryan family.

In this thread i will talk about the Tocharians and the Yuezhi/Kushans (likely their descendants) are among these interesting people
>Lived in the Tarim Basis, nowadays Uyghurland
>Chinese sources call them pale, with fair skin, large eyes, and a mix of red, golden, and light brown hairs
>Partially urbanized, but still mostly pastoral horsemen, like their ancestors
>May had kickstarted in part the chinese civilization
>Interesting enough, despite being the eastermost aryan people, they both had predominant R1b haplogroups (like west IE's and unlike eastern IE's and their E1a) AND a language more similar to those spook among IE in Wester Europe, compared to the dominant iranic languages of the asiatic steppes
>The Kushans were pushed away by the chineses in the first century AD. They eventually migrated and founded a strong pan-IE empire that included Afghanistan, Pakistan and Northen India, called the Kushan Empire
>This empire had a Yuezhi/Tocharian ruling class, used a iranic official language (Bactrian) but wrote with greek characters, and workshipped gods from greek, persian, tocharian, schytian and indian backgrouns (including buddhism)
>Basically as i said a pan-indoeuropean empire

Attached: Tocharians.jpg (736x431, 87.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95H04tqFdUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you know that the original semites were nordics ? we nords literally civilized you

Attached: kangzpur.png (416x1064, 528.01K)

The sound of the long forgotten Tocharian language:

youtube.com/watch?v=95H04tqFdUU

>Interesting enough, despite being the eastermost aryan people, they both had predominant R1b haplogroups (like west IE's and unlike eastern IE's and their E1a) AND a language more similar to those spook among IE in Wester Europe, compared to the dominant iranic languages of the asiatic steppes

First IE expansion wave, yes. Still Centum language branch. Second one occured quite a bit later (Iran, India, proto-Slav), prior development of language to Satem branch might have occured due to exposure to Uralic languages ... at least a theory I've read once, allegedly due to iron ore trade with Uralic tribes.

>and their E1a
*R1a, my bad, sorry russian/iranian/indian bros

The Yuezi united the tribes and conquered the greek kingdom of bactria then expanded a but into modern day pakistan
The administration was bactrian (persian) but the elites were of the steppe nomads
A bit like mongol empire controlled by mongola but run by chinese/muslims

So they were there before the R1a expansion, and they ended separated from the rest of their western breathens?

The Sakas (iranic tribes) destroyed the greco-bactrian kingdoms, after the Yuezhi expelled them from their own lands in a domino effect.
Later, the Yuezhi themselves migrated in Pakistan/Afghanistan, conquering the Saka principalries
It was a common domino effect that happened multiple times from Central Asia, my daemonic talmudic friend

Jup, and perhaps not even that separated as there likely was some kind of IE trade network spanning across Eurasia, them being the most eastern part of it. Not an expert on this but perhaps the reason for the development of Tocharian B from the much older Tocharian A.

What we know about their contacts with the chinks instead? Could had they helped kickstart the asiatic civilization? Or influencing the general central asian mongoloid devotion to Tengri/Eternal Sky? (As aryans too workshipped the sky as supreme God, and we know they did that way before asians started doing so)

Is it true the tocharians were part of the Satem branch? And we’re more linguistically related to Western Europeans than to Slavs or Iranics?

Yes.

Attached: Centum_Satem_map.png (500x267, 58.79K)

Bump for interest in an interesting bread.

Shit I should have read. You already answered this. I heard an interesting theory about them…

So the first Yin Yang symbol ever recorded is from a Gaul/Celt custom shield in the Roman army. It is very possible that Tocharians being related to western/R1b Europeans, introduced the symbol and its meaning into the region.

>What we know about their contacts with the chinks instead? Could had they helped kickstart the asiatic civilization?

Not so much aside from certain indirect evidence that the first emperors might not exactly have looked like your average Asiatic or Han. Problem is ofc also that the CCP has an interest that such a topic isn't further researched given their emphasis on Han nationalism.

>Or influencing the general central asian mongoloid devotion to Tengri/Eternal Sky?

There sure was a lot of cultural overlap/transmission between IE and Turkic groups, yes, that is quite evident from shared mythology.

it can indeed be, and the roman shield predate the first Ying Yang from gookland by centuries.
But it may also be a coincidence.

Attached: 12.png (466x543, 610.59K)

Iran wants nukes, Iran gets nuked.
NUKE IRAN.
U########N
K########A
E########R
_########I
I########
R########E
A########K
N########U
.NARI EKUN

>be usless europoor savage
>live in caves and mudhuts for most of your existence
>start we wuzzing about other civilizations
you snow niggers are rape babies of Indian chads who conquered europe and brought civilization to it about 4000 years ago. Thats it.

It could be one. But we know for a fact that Zarathustra, Buddha, etc we’re indo-Europeans who had a massive spiritual impact on central and South Asia after migrating there(not to mention Vedic aryans)

So is it so crazy to think that the ones who moved north east such as the Tocharians also made an impact?

>you snow niggers are rape babies of Indian chads who conquered europe and brought civilization to it about 4000 years ago

More like white chads from the third millenium AD invaded India, destroyed the Hindus River civilzation, and created the castes systems.
It's the exact opposite, Rakeesh

Bump

Attached: Swede muh Scythian.jpg (934x1086, 241.38K)

Swedes are closer to early stage Scyths, Central asian turks late stage Scyths because mongoloids mixed with them over time

They would've been a mix of modern Turkics and Uralics actually.

Attached: abe4414-f2.png (1400x1037, 780.49K)