Why the fuck is working today so miserable? No purpose, shit pay, retarded coworkers (boomers women and shitskins)...

Why the fuck is working today so miserable? No purpose, shit pay, retarded coworkers (boomers women and shitskins), taxes out the ass that we get nothing for(50%+), mandated gene therapy injections and jewish programming, no chance of finding a wife or home, etc etc.

The whole thing is just fucked

Attached: 2255410A-EA9F-4A31-9C98-DF7FBF623E84.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

We should kill ourselves

Come on user, it's not so bad
Pizza party tommorow in the office if you get there before 10AM

Attached: AE29CF91-BC96-4F48-B40B-7F0F08CAB20C.png (523x586, 739.05K)

Oh no boo hoo

what is the alternative? sitting at home all day or being a bum on the street? You will regret it by 40. You kids thought life would be a total rose garden.. real life is working and saving and investing. You can get a gf and a home if you save and are careful with your money, and working a 'real' job and not dicking around at wal-mart or the town feed mill. That is not a real job.

Shut the fuck up you subhuman boomer piece of shit i pray every day we have some sort of cataclysmic event that prevents the 40 million of you PARASITES from getting your pharma dope so you all die horrible slow deaths without muh meds. The rest of you i pray get gangraped and stabbed to death by your pet shitskins. FUCK YOU!

take a chill pill, my son. Kick back, relax.
Life is a amazing if you just have the right attitude. I know you are younger and likely suffering from what is called 'adolescent angst'.. this will pass in time. Right now, your mood is coloring your view of life. Life is fucking amazing if you just open your eyes and look around. Change that mood, that will change your 'tude.

I too needed to hear that. Thanks

Attached: D_U8CmhWkAERhhL.png (746x512, 104.51K)

Kill yourself!

The upside is the complete eradication of standards means us neurotic types can just let go. It's all going down anyway. You don't have to worry anymore.

Attached: fight-club-lost-everything.gif (498x209, 1.62M)

no problem my son. Many young people just are in difficult states of mind from the very common affliction of 'adolescent angst'. I had it too until around age 35 or so. Life is the sweetest gift.. we can see, smell, touch, love, taste. Nothing quite like a big bowl of ice cream or seeing a mother bird tend to her babies in the nest. Life is magical.

>life is so good now
Sure, if you are a piece of shit trust fund kid.
Decades of bad policy has created a low wage high tax high inflation market, the best way to live today is staying with your folks rent free so you actually have an income.

>real life is working and saving and investing
Godless retard.

I moved to Germany and 90% of my coworkers are white.
2/3 of those with blue eyes and light brown or blonde hair
It’s nice desu

In Reality we all know what must be done

>2022
>being a male wagie
>not prepping for the economic collapse
>not trying to figure out when is a good time to max out your credit cards without needing to pay back
You are doing this to yourself

>life is like a bowl of ice cream
Biden is that you?

What are some real jobs?

programmer.. various marketing jobs, accountant, or if you are a good salesperson.. you can make some damn good money and get to be regional director or higher...

is engineering not a real job?

oh it is.. sorry i missed that one.. ofc it is. That's a good job.

What if you are a graduate engineer who has imposter syndrome? I feel like if I was to go into a real job I would not know what I am doing. I talk with other engineers and they say that engineering as a job is easier than studying engineering. I feel like this is just cope. I dunno.