CHINESE BANK RUN GETS VIOLENT

zerohedge.com/markets/chinese-bank-run-turns-violent-after-angry-crowd-storms-bank-china-branch-over-frozen

Get in here faggots, based changs are finally kicking the commie ccp cockroaches out

Fucking communist cockroaches BTFO

Attached: china bank protest.jpg (916x515, 136.6K)

>implying they wont just run everyone over with tanks and open 15 more banks while your coomer ass says thanks

Based
China's gonna collapse
Bank runs are the precursor to depressions, China is in the 1920s

The "covid" lockdowns have nothing to do with the disease and everything to do with population control. The amount of unrest there is potentially revolutionary. The lockdowns in Hong Kong are particularly bad, and all of the residents there know why it's being done.
China is an excellent example of what happens when a corrupt police state does not allow you rise up to stop it corruption. This is the future of the United States.

COPE WUMAO VPN FAGGOT.. YOU CCP ROACHES WILL BE KILLED IN THE STREETS

Glory to the chinese people!!!

covid was released when hong kong protests were at its peak abd starting to affect ccp's rule in mainland as well

Nice.

bump dont slide this thread faggot jannies and chinks

Unbelievable, it’s still going, must have been 6 months now.
Just a tiny amount of money, why don’t the central government just pay them off and put the blame to local officials, perhaps executing some in public then declare yet another victory?

lol I can't belief ZH reported that.. usually ZH is russian and chinese propaganda news site.

Fag

>This is the future of the United States.
The land of shart has always been that way, you’re in a much worse position than China. You don’t know or haven’t realised it because the msm covertly washed brain out and completely removed reference of the society from average mutts.

But, but a Canadian and Australian flags told me it's over

>Corrupt police state
Corrupted by what? Chinese interest? Kek.

Good for them

Don’t you have another 5 toilets to go through this afternoon? Get it done quickly!

imagine being an american in 2022

>mutt
>sprained an ankle, go to clinic, get an xray
>charged $21,000 for the xray, an extra $150 for the handshake the doctor gave you
>after slowly paying off this debt for 8 months strait finally scrump up enough cash to treat myself to a steak dinner at red lobster
>some drunk latino bumps my headlamps
>I try to reason with him its his fault
>get shot

>sir, that'll be $85,000 to extract that bullet
>sir, that'll be $800 to fix the bumper
>sir, you need to sign this disclaimer before we admit you into the emergency room, oh you're bleeding? That'll be an extra $500 for the bandage, ok? now if you'll please sign here....

Attached: la-creatura-de-las-americas.png (1080x1079, 1.25M)

Every bank in every city is running out of money kek
ccp central chinks cant bailout everyone and they are in 30 trillion debt themselves

its mostly pro american propaganda

Thats some bad copy pasta chink,

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (998x1000, 126.44K)

its just chinks sucking up for daddy ccp while living in a free country

I hope countries will send weapons to these oppressed people so the ccp orcs can.be removed successfully

China will never be a democracy you fucking retard faggot. You can't control 1.4 billion people only with some sort of authocracy. RETARD FAG

>thread about chinkland
>vpn chang starts crying about muttmerica
kek, you will be violently killed on tbe streets communist cockroach