What do you think

Justice or a weak legal system that lets killers off with no punishment?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 12.00.14 PM.png (1386x986, 231.58K)

The killer got his punishment. Got stabbed in the neck before he could kill.

If you're working retail and kill a customer, that's fine. Customers are shit.

No one mentions the nig's baby mama also pulled a knife and stabbed the old man in the arm

Good. Now charge the police and the DA for obstruction of justice and official oppression for arresting him.

dude was defending himself fuck that nigger and now he should arm up to prepare to kill more niggers who will want to go at him as revenge

if he'd been white he'd have got the death penality

What kind of security do DA's have in their private life? Just wondering if they are protected 24/7 by men with guns? And if so it should be out of their own pocket.

Kill yourself nigger.

The world needs more dead nigger roaches. Niggers need to be killed and turned into fertilizer

Death to ALL American posters for being brown, black, yellow and mixed

weak system controlled by weak people that cater to the mob. in either direction apparently. mob run people not principle based people

>t.Sundeep prakhar
Death to Anglo scum who destroyed Europe

That DA should be in jail

Ok Ahmed

Aww, I wanted to see the NYPD die on this hill and pay the bodega man millions of dollars after the Jews get involved.

Calm down, foreignbot

I think every bodega owner in the neighboring areas said some shit to the DA that made them think that they shouldn't piss off the people who make up a good portion of their business.

just shows that our justice system is run by the anti-white mob.
>film a jogger try to take a shotgun from a white guy and get blasted... WELP you're gonna die in prison
>kneel on an overdosing criminal nigger as he dies... WELP you're gonna die in prison
>stab a nigger to death who punched you... but you're not white? you're free to go my friend..

The NYPD is a disgraced organization and should be dissolved. Everyone woth a shred of decency left when the vaccine mandate happened.

it's ahard call. the bodega worker was 61, so if that black guy punched him in the head, it could kill him.

You've been reported to the authorities of your country for hate speech. Because you fags have no rights.

Clearly self defense. Justice.

Exactly. The only reason the charges were dropped is because he wasn't white.

What the fuck is a bodega?

My dad just told me that part. I have kept up with this story the whole time. I had no idea the nigger bitch stabbed him. Fuck NIGGERS

>What the fuck is a bodega?
It's a store that has cigarette's and 40s, and a bunch of stale food that never sells because they make their money off selling beer and cigarettes.

One nigger engoodened.

This doesn't change anything Jew York is going full Red soon when spics and illegals spics vote to remove the nigger DA and that whore Hocchul, November cannot wait sooner

That faggot nigger still got his message across. Fuck him.
>even if its clear self defense we'll throw you in jail for a few weeks in hopes you get murdered or raped

Here's why I asked. Take race out of it for a minute. I worked in retail when I was younger so understand what it's like to deal with angry customers. I really do. But there were so many things the clerk could have done to de-escalate this. First of all, don't snatch a bag of chips out of a little girl's hands. That's truamatizing and downright cruel. Second, if a customer gets upset don't grab a freaking knife and STAB HIM. Talk him down, offer something to make up for it. I think we are all so on edge we don't see how badly some members of our society have gotten until customers are stabbed over a bag of chips. This should be a wake-up call but will probably be forgotten in the next news cycle. Shame.

Stop being stupid.
Good news is good news, we want stores.

I'm whiter than you

Attached: 1655585346152.jpg (768x768, 65.23K)

Based is what it is, fuck nignogs acting like hooting feral monkeys. I wish whites were this mentally capable on a daily basis.

>I wish whites were this mentally capable on a daily basis.
Ah yeah those people who built everything sure are retarded

The people who built the US are dead. We're all parasiting ourselves off of them.

theres a big difference between an angry customer and an angry nigger that wasnt even there for the incident but heard about it and came back for revenge.

The nigger didn't "get upset". He attacked the spic.
>oh no the little girl is sad he took his chips back from her :(
Shut the fuck up, retard.

It's amazing isn't it. The chaos shitheads wanted an unfair advantage again, to retain all control. The downside is the stabber has not been arrested. So lack of justice is still present.

>Justice
Will have have standing to sue the mans estate who attacked him?

he was an old man attacked by a young violent nigger with multiple felonies, this is self defense and you should slit your own throat for posting this you sack of infectious human waste.

as usual a non-white showing who's superior to both mutts and niggers

Don't cheer for this fucking ruling. He should have never been charged in the first place.

This is going down the path of shithole European countries where you are ALWAYS presumed guilty in a self defense situation, and will spend weeks months or years in jail until they either decide you are guilty, or bow to public pressure and release you.

If there was no public uproar over this case this poor bastard would be given life in prison for ending the life of a rampaging Golden Monkey.

The nigger's girlfriend should be charged with murder. She stabbed the bodega worker and instigated the entire situation in the first place.

Neither. True justice would have been to never charge or arrest him at all. With that said, this is a much better outcome than going to trial and getting a not guilty verdict, as was the case with Rittenhouse

Spoken like a true Brit, Mohammed!

Send back to proof read your shit before copy pasting the headline to the distribution personnel. If you are assigned Any Forums you are the most worthless person at your organization. I hope you know that.

fucking based he did the right thing