At what point societally will people start getting serious about stopping Globohomo?

At what point societally will people start getting serious about stopping Globohomo?
Because I have to be honest, it feels like we're being run the fuck right over by this massive cult psyop.

Attached: pepe.buck.jpg (240x232, 6.61K)

When it's too late

Reminder that all frogposters are feds

This

You cannot stop us.

Nobody has to stop it. I've never seen such a self destructive joke in all my life. Jews are fucking inbred retarded.
> take over an empire
> make it weak, pathetic, useless
> destroy it
Okay. Whatever. There's the story of Nero fiddling while Rome burned even though that didn't happen. But Jews did.

>when it's too late
I like stacked odds. I live for the struggle it is Gods way.

Attached: 1441.jpg (474x404, 18.81K)

nigger

It's only going to happen when Tv and niggerball are shut off. The power of the broadcast signal controlled by kikes is scientifically honed to placate and domesticate the human mind.

Until that signal is stopped, we're always going to be facing White traitors who bow to niggers and aliens above all else.

In other words, some small group of people are going to have to sacrifice their lives to destroy broadcast capability of kikes, and probably go a step further and carry out consistent guerrilla campaigns against aliens so as to create a hostile environment from which those aliens begin choosing to depart and avoid all together.

In other words this avalanche that's building does need a small group of heroes to break it loose and get it rolling.

Attached: Listened.jpg (965x807, 140.62K)

where can i acquire picrel?
I like it

>stopping Globohomo?

"The more schizo a conspiracy theory, the more it approximates a comic book story."

-- Any Forums user

So "Globohomo" as a colloquial term; does not exist?
Wrong. It is identified and not debatable

It's too late to fight against it and I am not kidding, just look around - young generation is fucked up completely. World is going to collapse and we will return to middle ages. It's not a bad thing - it's just a transition that happenend during and after fall of Roman Empire. There will be 1000 years of wars, genocide, slavery etc.

Pretty much.

Attached: based Armstrong.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

So kys right now in that case

You won't live to see it pushed back, but ultimately it is self defeating as Globohomo destroys the fertility of it's own followers. Better to just move out to a small town and make your own enclave of ani-globohomo idealism

Based and wise-pilled

Not gonna do this, no plans to do this, and I’m not calling for anyone to do this, but:

I’m surprised that no person or organization has taken out large short positions on certain companies, then sort of “seen to it” one way or another that the management of said companies wasn’t around anymore.

It’d be two birds w one stone: knock out a company that is changing the world in a way you don’t like, plus make a buttload of money.

Seems odd that that doesn’t happen very often, if at all. I guess most people aren’t psychopathic or desperate enough. I do wonder if we’ll start seeing something like that.

I guess it winds up in Dune Universe where corporations eventually become Great Houses with their own security forces and so on.

That shit definitely happens when the system deems something to be a "high priority target"
In the case of "disruptive technologies", you better believe that shit has happened.

Sammy the Bull Gravano was famous for befriending wealthy people, not long after said person would vanish and Sammy would be living in their house.

Crimes like you are describing are usually done by high paid mercs, and they usually get away with it

If you are a high enough priority your plane goes down mysteriously, oh yeah, they got that

Sure but I was thinking more like an actual US terror group, sort of like Al Quaeda. Or fucken PETA even. Some scenario where a group of like-minded folks pool their resources.

Take PETA for example. Picture like 10 or 15 motivated individuals who convince celebs like Pamela Anderson to “invest” in a scheme where they short the stock of a major meat packing company. Then they vaporize the board of directors, make everyone scared to work there, stock tanks, and make bank from the shorts. Only need to do this 2 or 3 times to make a Bond-villain tier org like SPECTRE or something.

This has probably already happened right in front of our eyes.

>Blessed be my hands for the Lord, my war, my fingers rock, who trains for battle

We're about at the point where if your not a devoted Christian your with the Globohomo. You better tith and go to church.

Know the TRUTH goys. You are being made into a bio machine.

Attached: informecampra.jpg (3304x5066, 2.67M)

Tith my ass, faggot.

Hold on user's, we're at an inflection point in History. All this Globohomo BS will fall away in the coming months as Europe crashes economically due to the loss of Russian energy. The fallout will be global and there will be a depression. People won't give a fuck about pronouns or vaxxes when they are cold and aren't getting enough food. In fact, they're going to be looking at Globohomo as the cause of their problems. How it plays out, I have no idea, but the system is breaking now.