Everyone point and laugh at them faggots

Everyone point and laugh at them faggots.

The Handbook of Hate Memes available here:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:32891a114b96d3020559ced8cdf58d65954fe8b8&dn=The%20Handbook%20of%20Hate%20Memes.pdf

Attached: 1658246218624132.png (942x1560, 565.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/1plgmj.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=F90Cw4l-8NY
twitter.com/EOOH_EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you just upload the pdf somewhere? I don't want to bother downloading a torrent.

there was a link in the previous thread, which the fag OP forgot to link to

Fucking do your part in decentralizing it. It’s because if laziness like yours that things get memoryholed.

>The Handbook of Hate Memes
>Handbook Hate
>HH
They are literally Hitler.

>ai push to identify content
I can see this leading to a few things.
Like more platforms that don't identify content.
More platforms that guarantee anonymity, and more retards who use youtube, twitter, facebook and other CIA lifelog projects, but put filters over their shit that prevent identification by AI yet allow identification by human eyes.

Attached: 1651136120247.jpg (224x224, 8.05K)

Put it on github or some other https site. It's just a PDF. Hell even neocities.org

Because OP is a gigantic faggot
files.catbox.moe/1plgmj.pdf

i wonder if it would be possible to dos their system with completely legitimate claims?

just got to the "rapefugee" part of the pdf, it has pissed me off massively. They have outright denied that the mass rape of Germany in 2015 happened and that it was just couple handfuls of german women who "alleged" they were groped by German men.
I remember all the footage and photos of thousands of migrants in crowds just tearing through the city centre, grabbing women and pulling them into the crowds like hyenas. It all happened when european normies didn't know how bad the migrant situation was, drunk women were sitting ducks.

thing is I dont know where to even find the footage anymore since the glowies killed liveleak etc

Attached: rape enablers.png (1720x1024, 167.86K)

You should have reported them to Twitter for spreading hate-based propaganda under the disguise of fighting it. Thanks to the I now have a pocket guide on how to be a Nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=F90Cw4l-8NY
EEEE-
twitter.com/EOOH_EU
EEEE-
twitter.com/EOOH_EU
EEEE-
twitter.com/EOOH_EU
EEEE-
twitter.com/EOOH_EU

>thing is I dont know where to even find the footage anymore since the glowies killed liveleak etc
Hurr durr why don’t you upload media to some site, see:
Yeah, I wonder why I do prefer a decentralized censorship-resistant solution.

seems like you want to force your stupid fucking link

Are those “followers” and “following” EU bureaucrats sniffing each other’s farts?

Post yours then. I don’t care as long as it’s a decentralized solution.

Why are the tweets wiped? What did i miss?

Picrel

Attached: 1647723380575.gif (370x445, 1.81M)

they were getting laughed at

I think all the funposting in the replies got to them.
>archive.ph / XaH70
>archive.ph / o9sDm

How do I get a hardcopy ??? This is gold

>files.catbox.moe/1plgmj.pdf
god it's like your mom wrote it.. what use is lying to a small group of anxiety ridden cat people it's pure cope/seethe with their typical midwit snark hurr durr fat pig trump hurrrrrr give me a break women belong in a fucking bag

I changed my mind this is hilarious, I put it on my 13" e-reader to show my friends xD