Your world will end soon

West is gonna burn in hellfire. This is not a drill, nor it ever was. For more questions, ask.

Attached: 165806885958986.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

nah, not even really hot here yet
only hitting 102-103 with heat index around 110
not even phoenix hot yet

Please tell me when to put on the sunscreen.

What happens August 1st?

Good take, it's near. But beside the point. I'm a encyclopedia, ask if you're curious why. Tip, it regards the geo politics.

Don't, it's toxic and counter productive.

Nothing out of ordinary.

FASTER!

>FASTER!
Accelerate?
Accurate.

However the "crash" wont be guided or organized.

Astagfirullah thank you Allah for not making me a wh*Toid

It has nothing to being white, but a culture and a traditional ideology. Identity politics is for idiots who play the game of division just to be used as a tool for foreign agents later on.

It was 67F in the northern rockies yesterday

Attached: 1657389610597.jpg (1417x1212, 141.49K)

I live in Arizona
the burn is good
the burn is healthy
it purifies the strong and desiccates the weak

Attached: 1656514004602.png (800x765, 350.82K)

Will there be a Big Massacre because Germany wants to leave the European Union??? I'm just asking as an outsider

Germany will fall first before it'll be ready to rise again. It wont leave the EU, EU will be destroyed first.

Ok op, what timeframe are we looking at? Two more weeks? What aces are to be devastated?

>EU will be destroyed first.
how?

Several months at the very least. If things unfold slowly, with a lot of coping and internal tyranny up to few years. Outcome is the same though, no way around it. It's always about the economy, all you need to know really.

By it's own decisions, committing suicide.

I live in Arizona and the burn turns my nuts into nigger nuts: sweaty and really stinky

Even the max strength gold bond doesn't stop it. Fuck the sun

Exposure to sun is healthy, it's even healthy to suffer terribly in an extremely hot weather. Though, it's bad for farming, especially if it doesn't rain enough.