HAPPENING

MY LOCAL MCDONALDS JUST INCREASED PRICES AGAIN.

Hamburger and Cheeseburger both used to be 1€ , then they increased it to 1,20€ and now it's 1,40€ for a hamburger and 1,50€ for a cheeseburger. WTF BURGERBROS I JUST WANTED TO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OFF Any Forums BUT SHIT LIKE THIS BRINGS ME BACK HERE. WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL TO GET THE DOLLAR MENÜ BACK????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: cheezburger austria.jpg (588x365, 46.5K)

>Glutenfrei
Wtf I thought gluten-free was an American-only thing

globalists are intentionally destroying food supply

This is it, this is the final straw

The EU probably heavily regulates every ingredient used in that burger

Your McDonald's will continue to increase until you support Ukraine and they win.

prob rightly so

just stop eating that shit. Everyone at once needs to stop entirely. Let the McDonald's restaurants of the world wither and die and be replaced with weed dispensaries or something useful.

I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND OVER HERE BROS

Attached: trollege_stabs_blue_helment_i_hate_the_antichrist.jpg (1024x980, 95.01K)

You might have to kill Ronald McDonald. You have to send them a message first. Maybe kill Hamburgler. No one will miss him but it will strike fear, at least that is the intention. Then Grimace if they don't listen and think you're just playing a game. Work your way up the chain...but if you get nowhere and have to take out Ronald...make sure you do it real slow. Shove his hands in the deep fryer and keep them there for 30 seconds at a time. Give him time to realize the dollar menu needs to remain unchanged.

Attached: 1654649602636.jpg (346x313, 26.35K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

You're pretty funny Eestibro

Nothing sadder than poor eurotrash. Americans are competitive, so that explains why people's lives are ruined.

European have so many social safest nets that being poor means you did yourself in.

I would have said that's insane but I almost forgot we now live in a world where the euro is almost at parit with the US dollar.

For the current price of 6 nuggies i could get 9 just year ago, wtf bros.

start to cook yourself your food like a man. it is not hard it doesnt take much time. learn it. do it. there is no single thing in this world you could do you profit that much from one single thing than to cook your own food.
ugha ugha cheesburger 1,50 grow up man

stop eating shit and learn to prepare your own meals

The dollar menu MUST remain unchanged, Kill Ronald!

>hey it's 3-for-free!
classic

It's a globohomo basedboi thing

Yeah, in store prices in the supermarket's already gone up 15%+
Shit is about to be fuck