Has the great reset failed?

>Russia and EU trade starting back up
>many important sanctions removed
>no one fell for monkeypox and people won’t likely fall for Marburg given all its properties
>dems likely to lose the midterms
>Rishi Sunak, a man much less attached to the climate agenda is poised to win prime minister of the UK role
>people are becoming a lot more distrusting of government officials now
>WEF exposed so wide that they can’t even keep their comments open on Twitter
>Apparnetly bill gates is giving up??
What happened? Are they still in business or is the 2030 agenda kind of screwed?

Attached: FF6B228F-EDF7-432A-8B69-44C9EE7C0D10.jpg (1193x1155, 320.66K)

They thought about the incoming winter really hard this time probably it would've been a real massacre in EU and total collapse can still happen. A tactical retreat maybe.

But the WEF want a total collapse so they can swoop in and fully take over. Why retreat when you have everyone by the testicles, freezing and starving?

HAHAHA
but what about the poor Ukrainians? Russia will use those funds to kill them. Is the EU evil?

they are going to take out all their available funds.
oil will still not flow.
i hope europeans actually get off of their passive asses and kill their leaders that put the public in that position.

Fully take over what after a total collapse? They won't rule over a dead kingdom, there's no power without masses to subjugate. All the governments are broke and falling apart, they can't even swoop in to save the day

You mean EU is gonna take out all the stuff they have in Russian banks? Why? That’s dumb. It makes no sense, especially after Reuters confirmed nordstream will be up and running on Thursday

The clever complex strategies don't always work as intended when the collide with reality. Something spooked them clearly and there's been at least some revision..

user, EU is Germany and France. These two would give Russia everything up to the Oder if it meant saving 50 eurocents on gas. They're looking for any excuse they can to lift sanctions.

no, mahammad, russia is going to take the funds out.

Well hopefully that reversion goes back a couple decades at the very least, but the damage done to the WEF as an organisation from all the coverage cant just be memoryholed. It’ll stay in peoples minds for decades more, and whenever a new politician comes in you’ll have osmeone looking up if they’re part of the WEF.
Well if everything’s broken and people are starving, they could just come in, pretend to make everything better and keep peopel in line? I dunno, it feels like as a plan, making a U-turn makes little sense right now to me considering how weak all the WEF countries are right now

Schooled by what?

Attached: 3F040556-AC3E-4D3A-8534-B5E472F29517.jpg (1237x1245, 432.76K)

Why says Russia is still willing to trade?
Europeans don't get to dictate when Russia is going to trade.
It seems to me that if they didn't want to freeze it starve, they wouldn't have fucked with where their gas and food comes from

BYE BYE EUROKEKS

Attached: 1656805878100.jpg (700x468, 79.84K)

Well if bridges are trying to be rebuilt why would they do that? It’d make more sense if Russia said “if you lift ze sanctions we’ll do more food stuff” but they didn’t, europe proposed it
Well look up google search results for WEF my dude, it spiked hard in the last 2 years. They know they’ve been found out.

>>Rishi Sunak, a man much less attached to the climate agenda is poised to win prime minister of the UK role

what the fuck you talking about. He is WEF. Also in live debates commited to 2050 net zero

They have stopped saying "build back better"

UK got blacked
Bill Gates daughters got blacked
WEF got blacked?

I don't think there's enough reasons for celebrations just yet. Can't even imagine myself returning to the state of being cautiously optimistic, this dance is far from being over. Kikes won't up this easily.

monkeypox didn't go anywhere lol. it's at 15k now

Attached: diosmio.jpg (1968x8512, 2.85M)

>Rishi Sunak, a man much less attached to the climate agenda is poised to win prime minister of the UK role
Not happening. It's Truss or Mordaunt.

The members don't want that little traitorous snake anywhere near Number 10. He has Blair written all over him aswell.

There's no guarantee you'll be the victor when you call upon the gods of chaos.

If I survived whatever hell is coming and some snazzy smooth talker tries to come in at the end, they're getting a k bar to the jugular. No cap frfr.

Attached: Newgrounds_Tankman_logo.png (220x220, 32.77K)

Unfortunately it doesn't kill anyone. i really hoped it would wipe out all faggots.

why would russia want to do anything like that?
their economy is stable.
the EU's economy is shit.
the EU is support Ukraine.
the EU needs Russia imports.
Russia doesnt need the EU, right now.
so why would russia do anything but take their money as the EU begs for food and oil?

Or the subtle approach which they keep doing as they always do, I imagine they want us to genuinely believe them to be there good guys in some fashion, that's why they're content with wef and clear cut bad dudes running the show that they are slowly and publicly decapitating