Why do Republicans fear a electric car, Any Forums?

Why are Republicans so upset at EVs?

Is it because Democrats like them?

Feels like they have a huge hate boner that goes beyond anything related to the technology.

Why do you hate EVs? On a economic standpoint; Electric cars are cheaper, cheaper energy costs, more convenient, cheaper to repair, and more comfortable for daily commuting / road trips.

Instead of paying $5 dollars per gallon in gasoline, you could be paying $0.09 cents per kilowatt to charge your electric car.

Say you have a Tesla Model 3 (the cheapest of out of them all) with a 82 kWh battery. From empty to full, you would’ve spent $7.38 dollars to charge the battery to full.

Compared to a Ford F-150 (Most Republicans drive it) which has a 36 gallon gas tank and diesel gas prices are currently $6.49 dollars per gallon. From empty to full, you would’ve spent $233.64.

Which is to say; why? You would save $226.26 dollars in energy costs per refuel if you stop being so closed minded over EVs instead of touting around with a in-efficient diesel pickup truck that gets 20 mpg.

>hurr durp, you can’t do road trips with it. it takes twenty fours to charge

What is a SuperCharger? From 10% to 80% in thirty minutes. While you’re waiting, you can watch a episode of Bojack Horseman via Netflix in your car.

>hurr durp, the government will restrict my electric car travel

What is Solar Panels?

>hurr durp, the batteries have a short lifespan

There are Tesla’s from 2012 that are still using original batteries.

>hurr durp, there is no electric semi

Tesla Semi

>hurr durp, but I want a SUV

Tesla Model Y or Model X

Attached: 1634994332193.jpg (2500x1314, 506.17K)

was gonna give a genuine reply but the reddit spacing tells me you will never be a real woman.

Attached: 1655264721626.jpg (200x252, 17.13K)

I don't hear you in my straight-piped honda civic. Why are Republi– , thread dismissed

Why are democrats trying to destroy the largest ev manufacturer in America?
Why do democrats think conservatives aren't looking forward to the cyber truck?
How come democrats love raping kids so much?

I don't see push back on electric vehicles. This thread is contrived.

Basically (and take this with a grain of salt) I'm not very sure so don't quote me on that and be wary, what I'm telling is that I'm no expert, but who on the internet is right? Anyways, taking your question into perspective I really have to reflect and again: I'm no expert (!!!) but here's the thing: basically what I'm trying to tell you is that I'm not getting your question so could you come again?

I've looked into it. Basically, electric cars are GAY and RETARDED

I dont. I plan on getting an electric f-150 and a whole army of solar and small scale wind mills to power my off grid farm.

It’s not fear.
Electric cars are like veganism, transhit and bug eating. It’s not realistic at a global scale. EVs are already crashing California and Texas’ power grids at less than 10% penetration. The life cycle assessment of EVs is terrible as they are very heavy and the batteries can not be recycled. Never mind the strict limitations on range and flexibility due to charging times.
Liquid fuels will be king for vehicles until we have nuclear batteries.

fpbp

I like electric cars, but I think they should work on high mpg bio-diesel. Like a diesel Chevy sprint with 50 mpg. It wouldn’t have the power of an electric but it would actually be a green alternative.

hydrogen cells are better, but let the faggots bitch about their golf carts

We have nuclear batteries. NASA's next Moon mission is using one. Electric vehicles are fine, we should be redesigning our cities away from the faggot jew stroad system anyway and putting nuclear plants in every city and town in the US.

EVs are shit. And no one is afraid of them. People are pissed at the government for attempting to force them.

Attached: 1658154326522758.jpg (628x960, 186.07K)

>EVs are already crashing California and Texas’ power grids
I don't buy it. Common home appliances used now consume way more energy than a charging EV.

I agree. And I hate when leftists move to rural areas with beauty and build bug houses when the rest of the area is log or wood. The cities need to be contained and keep rural culture and rural areas rugged.

They are actually worse for the environment. The output from the massive mining required for the batteries is on a net scale higher than just using petrol engines.

No its because theyre trash

I hate EVs because of how they look. Luckily Hyundai is making this soon, I’ll buy an EV if it looks like some cyberpunk shit any day of the week.

Attached: F9552D58-4598-4D59-BDED-E0E389B3514D.jpg (1920x1147, 589.14K)

I'll buy an electric car when it's perfected ie 5 fucking decades. Stop posting this thread.

Attached: 1655819672860.jpg (1440x1021, 451.09K)

I'll be nice here, but that's a concept car Nigel and it ain't going to production.

Evs are shit fuck kikes and niggers sage.