Shits on fire yo!

But Why is London on fire though?

youtube.com/watch?v=UsmIbVego1A

Attached: Capture.jpg (1035x581, 62.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u5lSeYd_riw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Fb3wZ_dJY
youtube.com/watch?v=1M_74tCeo24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

L

Get fucked

Attached: 7D20F1F6-67A5-4D65-ADBE-80BA76D2E14E.jpg (2954x1916, 1.26M)

Because chavs or niggers are setting shit alight for shifts and giggles

shitskins burning down castles again?

>tinderbox conditions caused this
Yeah fucking right...

is this a giant insurance scam blamed on heat?
*hand rubbing intensifies*

I'm up and down the Westway, in and out the lights
What a great traffic system, it's so bright
I can't think of a better way to spend the night
Than speedin' around underneath the yellow lights

This is good for England

Don't worry limey anons, the queen is unaffected by your loss, and the wealth of the royal family is increasing exponentially. Carry on and bow down.

Arsonists had a much harder time starting fires when its perpetually damp.
Or mayrb brits were able to get away with not really being careful with BBQs and now in an unusually hot period they are not getting away with carelessness like they could in the past.

Since when are urban areas prone to the same spontaneous conflagration conditions as a forest? A few degrees hotter and and shit just suddenly bursts into flame? Even when it's made from mud, mold, concrete and metal? I smell bullshit.

oh i see soros is still employing arsonists for spreading the global warming agenda... since burning down the rainforests and australian bushes didn't do shit, he's counting on burning london to the ground this time

once again, it is DAS JUDEN KRAKEN who is to blame.

Attached: DAS_JUDEN_KRAKEN.jpg (1024x1001, 121.43K)

Antifa started the fires. They are eco terrorists. They admitted to doing it in America to push the climate change hoax.

Part and parcel of living around globalist falseflaggers.
All this because a big fucking cloud appeared and fucked up their gay little news plan

Retards having BBQs near dry plants or debris. Wasnt an issue when everything was damp.

can we get a thread theme?

makes sense. still wouldn't happen here in the midlands, was pissing rain here this morning

Disco inferno.
youtu.be/u5lSeYd_riw

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Fb3wZ_dJY

Arson
Dews
5G
Vax

Global warming is fake.

The great fire of London 2.0

>Why is London on fire
Why wouldn´t London be on fire? If you were London you would be on fire too.

And paddy Joe can have his twice a year BBQ right beside his house and a bale of hay since its all damp.

the IRA are aiming giant magnifying glasses at London.

omg
retards
sage

I thought the whole city was made out of bricks and cement, you know, materials impervious to all known disasters.

Very clearly, arson.

Thats what i thought about the twin towers

CERN that's why

youtube.com/watch?v=1M_74tCeo24

Scientists have just announced that days after CERN, The European Organization for Nuclear Research, turned up the large hadron collider with a new maximum beam of energy, they detected that a crack had opened in the Earth's magnetic field, said that it stayed open for 14Hours

A trash fire on Trash Island?
sad to see.

Attached: 1625168118467.jpg (700x459, 55.07K)