HAPPENING! EU CUCKED!

Attached: 1658244927152143.jpg (576x455, 37.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/khQvR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not very slava Ukraini of them

I kneel russian bros, how many cocks do I have to suck for 1 apple?

Link?

All fo them, frogbro. All fo them.

This is all part of a masterfully crafted grand strategy; granting Putin a pyrrhic victory now will only him look more humiliated when EU-officials publicly state that Russian food tastes disgusting.

Diplomacy is about giving in, and EU-Russia has done so.

so happy my country at least has reserves for everything for minimum 2-3 years . Can't imagine having to suck russian cock in order to not freeze or starve. kekw germany

Attached: EyRq1UVWUAIjjSM.jpg (678x960, 125.63K)

OYYYYYYYY KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DELET THIS

Attached: 1639261169541.jpg (532x523, 69.88K)

You don't have to suck cock. You just gotta stop sucking so much US/Israeli cock.

It cucked since the early 2000's. Don't even mention 2015.

>I cannot imagine sucking XY's cock
>Mumbles he though a full throat , american cum dripping to the ground

As soon as Canada returned the turbines I knew the house of cards was about to come crashing down.

Attached: 1658148354836198.jpg (700x405, 50.78K)

sounds like your coping mechanism just activated, nobody in here cares about murica other than the politicians trying to scam another dollar

Attached: 1657042002394.jpg (1242x1639, 167.01K)

Fake news , fake tweet. Nice try vatnik putinbot

6 million.

Not at all, kek

Attached: 771A35B5-24CD-4D44-9663-4335FC6FB86E.jpg (1284x772, 402.78K)

archive.is/khQvR

In other words Russia is winning. They own the food and gas production of Europe and Trump warned the Euros but Biden needed to attack Russia to get the backing of NATO generals for a coup against Trump and the war on America. Now they are fucked because Russia always was in a better strategic position than NATO and will outlast Biden and the NATO generals by decades and will fund the rebuilding of the confederate statues as a thank you to patriotic Americans who supported him.

lol

>soon
I guess having one billion starving niggers and mudslimes invade Europa is enough for them to give Russia the fucking buffer zone it has consistently demanded.

Attached: spurdo_russian.jpg (800x558, 77.58K)

Oligarchs gotta eat too..

>buffer zone it has consistently demanded.
Ignoring the repeated attempts by Russia to become part of the ruling European order in a cooperative way for security. If your wife refuses your advances for decades and then gets mad when she catches you with another woman who's fault is it really?

Attached: 1657656972196.jpg (1079x842, 613.49K)

Did Romania ever have good times?

Attached: AugustinCarstens.jpg (768x512, 52.54K)

Thank Christ
Otherwise hunt Euro politicians in GTA 5

How many times have they gone back and forth on this? Every week they are saying they won't take russian oil, then later that same week they say they will.

yes,but jews ruined it ,now we're back to hard times stronk men phase

they're all still buying oil from russia, just moved via saudi arabia
it's all a fucking scam to impoverish the citizens of nations, advance WEF agenda points and these kike politicians are laughing at us every time they're not in front of the camera vowing SANCTIONS and RUSSIA WILL COLLAPSE IN JUST 2 WEEKS FROM NOW

wtf a funny german? have a (you)

how many *russian* cocks
don't waste your time on hohol ones, they won't buy you apples

its almost like the EU is incompetent

It's just a proposition at this point. It will take quite a lot of time before they decide anything.

I hate modern society when it comes to things like this.
Not even willing to endure the slightest discomfort when it comes to standing for your principles.

If we hooked up dynamos to the people who survived the blitz, we wouldn't even need a Dyson sphere

Don't look at us, we can't even point to them on a map.

You’re literally getting invaded after Ukraine, how can you be this disconnected from reality?

Attached: 1563836912607.gif (480x360, 1.18M)

slaves

FUCK THIS GAY UNION

AND ESPECIALLY FUCK GAYRMANY

YOU JUST KNOW THEY'RE THE ONE'S WHO BUCKLED UP UNDER PRESSURE

>Can't imagine having to suck russian cock in order to not freeze or starve.
You're literally top 5 gibs leech in the EU, gypsoid.

Attached: 18794.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

it's funny because it's true, our leaders are literal low iq npcs installed and operated by kikes, and they think like this unironically