Sex Slide

Seth Rogan built this slide to promote one of his movies last year. It remains in the children's park.

Attached: received_829174611668617.jpg (750x1070, 107.57K)

and no canadians call him a paedo why?

For the children, of course

Attached: 1658112892771108.jpg (445x424, 51.69K)

I'd dismantle it in the middle of the night. I've done a lot of things to better my community in the middle of the night.

Its cool but the children slide into the penis instead of out of it. If it was the other way around could have kids dressed up as sperm.

Attached: 165806727451468.jpg (643x593, 71.04K)

Pour gas on it light on fire slide melts Rogen has a typical elven melt down on social media blaming everyone but his pedo self for it. Insert obligatory Sarah Silverman jew rage.

Are parents shrugging their shoulders and laughing that it's 2022?

Rogan isnt that clever, just a dumb pedo

Your sound like a decent person.

>no clitoris
Based Islam supporters

isn't that how babies are made? don't we all go out of a vagina, covered in vaginal lubrication, blood, shit, dried sperm, piss, etc? these puritans deserve to be shot

>hollywood jew is a pedophile
water is wet

>Its cool but the children slide into the penis instead of out of it.

That was done on purpose. This is yet another Satanic inversion. They love this crap.

How is this even funny? What situation could possibly be zany enough to warrant this? I think Rogan just wanted to show the audience a pussy and cock. What a punchline.

Vancouver jews are some of the most obnoxious, entitled and arrogant jews you will ever encounter and that's saying a lot. I lived for decades a couple blocks from the school he went to. Oak and King Edward is kikenvermin central. It's worth walking past the Beth Israel Synagogue school at 3 PM on a non shabbat weekday to see the insane army of fat ugly yenta crossing guards herding the kids around on their massive power trip. Many keks to be had.

Attached: sara tzedeck.jpg (737x685, 101.63K)

Just needs burned, like a lot of things.

Seth Rogan needs to be melted down into candles and distributed to the people of Ukraine.

>dismantle
It appears to be plastic, which melts. Would be a shame if it melted and got reformed into a happy merchant or something.

just fill it with newspaper and the rest of the plan writes itself.

Post pics whenever you tear it down, whichever noble leaf decides to do it.

This actually is grooming

Few people know this but every town and city on a rail line west of Toronto (ditto for towns and cities west of Chicago) were the result of jewish London banker real estate railroad swindles. Vancouver is a prime example; everyone was given to beleive that the railroad would end at Port Moody, so that's where they bought land. On the day of the announcement it was revealed the rail would end at the foot of what is now Granville St (then a mere muddy logging road in the forest). Everyone looked to see about buying land there and found that Oppenheimer and 6 friends had already purchased all the land west of Boundary Rd., that is, they owned all of what is now Vancouver. There was almost an anti semetic riot.

Attached: swindle.jpg (2931x1759, 1.28M)

Part of a Movie Set in 2014. It's long gone and was only there for a couple of days

Zoomer’s will never know the glory of what was.

Attached: 5E985104-1F76-47F6-9861-5BC6EC8E0731.jpg (1686x2477, 1.26M)