/acg/ Air Conditioning General - Boiling Brits edition

ATTENTION: European anons are FORBIDDEN to post in this thread, air conditioning technology is expensive. (and we all know you need that money to support you're wife son.)

Hello fellow HVAC Chad's

Welcome to a new discussion about the political implications of surviving extreme heat through the use of air cooling technology!

please post AC units and laugh audibly at the sight of suffering Europeans.

>CDC on how to survive extreme heat:
cdc.gov/nceh/features/extremeheat/

>Britain sets temperature record:
washingtonpost.com/world/2022/07/18/heat-wave-uk-temperatures-40c-record/

>Boomers dropping dead in Spain and Portugal:
axios.com/2022/07/18/heat-wave-europe-death-toll

Attached: 2d2.png (644x694, 366.55K)

Brit here had AC for 10+ years, fuck all those cunts that asked why its only hot for two weeks, FUCKING DIE OF HEATSTOKE !

Jewchad reporting in

i have 2 commercial grade ac's in my house. comfy as fuck. And i live in NY state.

Attached: 3.14.webm (640x640, 664.83K)

We're breaking the air conditioning
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1633918379483.jpg (1200x801, 98.64K)

Could pic related work? Has anyone tried?

I'm not European so i can post

Jews want you to spend money on air conditioners to further use energy that’s causing global warming and you stupid fucks lap it up. Conservatives self owning themselves to appease the Jews and then blame the left. Pathetic.

I live in Florida.
I am an A/C expert.

Attached: 1642385750182.gif (329x473, 3.95M)

>>Boomers dropping dead in Spain and Portugal:
and nothing of value was lost

I did AC work for less than a year. I couldn't take the heat.

>low thumb
learn to hold a pistol pls

I live in the PNW the hottest it's gotten is 85°f got two ac units don't even need them blast the shit out of them 24/7 house is so cold I have to wear a ski jacket to stay warm

taking an apprenticeship for residential and commerical HVAC this fall.
I will install so many HVAC units that it will cool the earth and BTFO globowarm homos

Attached: 2551502_16115246_001_l.jpg (600x600, 28.46K)

based and same, co2 is good for the plants and food supply.

Attached: 11.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Bong user types as he slowly dies from heat exhaustion while the jews are chilling with ac. Fade into the dying light user it's okay

Helps the grass grow on my 2 acer property no gay ass garden. Mow it twice a week with my turbo diesel riding mower while I drink a cold bud light best beer in the world no doubt

In 10 years time your ac will not be enough, energy prices will be higher, roads melting, droughts causing fires they can’t put out. Crops and livestock dying. If you only think of your own personal comfort then you are no worse than the Jew. How about we get them out of power and fix this shit before they ruin the world even more.

Hahaha even brazilbros have ac in their bedrooms europoors < brazilbros

when's that ice age they kept banging on about in the 70s or whens the O zone fucked... falling for kikes lies.....

I blame the kikes.

Attached: kikeweather.jpg (741x1024, 86.09K)

Attached: 1655692622435.jpg (341x355, 34.58K)