I just installed duolingo to learn german, why is there a nigger right at the beginning ?

I just installed duolingo to learn german, why is there a nigger right at the beginning ?
Also, I saw Putin's trip to Iran, that's a great partnerahip but you can see in the videos that his right hand is fucked up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-184314_Duolingo.jpg (1080x2061, 162.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator#Usage_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would

Only 4 fingers tho.

german is for blacks kek

>her

Don't use duolingo to learn a language. Instead you should use anki (free and open source flash card application), mass immersion (movies, games, tv shows, books, manga, whatever) and a grammar book.
Early on you will lean on the grammar book a bit more, later on you will do exclusively immersion. Anki is to drill vocab/grammatical patterns you already know. You should be using anki with full sentences to learn words and grammatical patterns as well as regular/irregular verb conjugations. Good luck, German will take a bit longer than English or Spanish.

Lastly it is preferable to play a dialogue heavy game for 8 hours rather than read for 1 hour.
You're going to want to put sentences from these pieces of media into Anki whenever they have a new grammatical pattern or one you're working on, or words you want to learn.

IRAN NUKED.
R#########D
A#########E
N#########K
_#########U
N#########N
U#########
K#########N
E#########A
D#########R
.DEKUN NARI

Hmm, never heard of anki, thank you. Yeah, immersion makes sense.

EKUN ADANAC

they taught a gypsy like you identify better with that nigger than a white person

Can someone confirm to me if germans use "," the way we use "." When donating amounts of money?

Is 1,126 more than a thousand of something or is it close to one of something?

I was going well until I hit cases and then had to give up. Did not have the mental power to do it on top of work.

I just do 15-30 mins a day and do it before work with coffee or on my phone during a break or downtime at work. Forcing yourself and consistency is key. Its similar to pushups, takes no time at all and you just did something productive

The Russian course is full of blacks and muslims, as well. I remember reading some Duolingo marketing story where they explained where these characters came from, and it was about as you'd expect. An Asian woman leading two other women to develop a cast of characters with "interesting backgrounds that promote diversity and inclusion" and shit like that. Fuck I don't care about the fucking lore of some sprite on my casual language learning app.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator#Usage_worldwide

They have this in every language.
I tried learning Chinese and they always show the proud black woman, happy arab man, stupid looking white man, and angry looking white woman.

Thats well and good when you have a routine. I start work at different times every day. Sometimes I'm up at 6 am, Sometimes 7am sometimes 10am. Its murder on my sleep.

Thank you. My gf gets a letter once a week informing her she has slightly more than a single share valued at about €26.
To me it looks like €26,000.
Not enough money to lie about but why the fuck are they sending post about such a small amount of money every single week??

white women are angry all the time. I have no idea what other races of women are like.

A college has been mailing me twice a week about a $25 parking ticket for about 3 years now. The postage on the letter is about $0.20 so they must be getting close to spending more on postage than I owe them. Fuck them though I won't pay that shit, I was working for them when they gave me the ticket. money grubbing bastards