UKRAINE ABOUT TO ATTACK CRIMEA

If the do this that will be officially the casus belli for Putin. Remember he is still talking about Ukraine as a special operation, so he needs a clear casus belli to bring out the big guns and unite everyone behind him. This will be it. Crimea is considered as Russia by them. They will say Ukraine has directly attacked Russia. And than we will find out what the Russian army has in store. Because if Putin looses Crimea he is over and will go down in history as looser. We'll see how much he is willing to risk to win this. Interesting days ahead.

Attached: IMG_20220719_173626.jpg (1080x879, 227.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_En4RovedOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ukraine with 4 gorrilion fleet and 1730 trillion billions Reddit special
forces seals team 6 will conquer the entire Russia federation.

lose/loser
nicht loose/looser

he has had harpoons and neptunes for quite a while but still haven't tried taking a potshot at a russian frigate at all, until now? he couldn't possibly have had used up all his reserve missiles sinking the moskva could he?

Ukraine’s Royal Navy will make amphibious landings in Saint Petersburg and march all the way to Moscow!!

Ja Herrgott entschuldigen sie bitte Herr Lehrer.

Why would they announce this in advance???

Look, Zelensky just split with a lot of his old team because they sabotaged him. It's a real possibility that those allegedly pro-Russian guys he now got rid of were the last persons holding him back. He's also got the HIMARS now that are needed for an operation like this.

seh ich halt immer wieder, dadurch geht der kontext komplett karpott

Ukrainian fleet is so advanced they will also an amphibious assault in moskva directly.

So nobody on Crimea can claim they weren't warned before. Something about rules of engagement probably.

Because CIA wants to provoke Russia into doing something that will either mobilize Ukrainians or make Russians despise Putin more.

LOL

Russia never won a war. They will lose this one too.

What would be the difference between a special military operation and a war? At this point the operation has turned in to a war. What big guns are you talking about?

Na gut.

>If the do this that will be officially the casus belli
OH NO RUSSIA MIGHT START BOMBING UKRAINE

Attached: 1658245651502997.jpg (597x519, 32.03K)

You fucking retard, he was preventing a possible coup.
You still parrot the everbody is a Russian agent trope? The biggest russophobes landed in Zelenskys cabinet, handpicked by Neocons.
War isn't going so good so he's cutting loose ends

>What would be the difference between a special military operation and a war?
Name only.

funny how russia acts like 5 years old girl who claims she can hit you but bohoo you cant hit me because i'm a girl

>casus belli
>months into a ground war

Smallest dogs always barks the most.

why are you stupid?

There's still a lot of army left in Russia that isn't used atm. He mostly sent in shit troops and shit equipment by now. Yes yes Russia looks weak in Ukraine, I know, but you can look up what's in their arsenal and that's still a lot. And of course a draft would change things.

Russia said that if Ukraine gets HIMARS the west will face consequences yet when Ukraine got HIMARS Russia did nothing. Russia said that if Ukraine attacks Crimea it will face "doomsday" but judging from Russias previous actions even if Ukraine were to attack Crimea they will still do nothing. Putin is insistent on fighting cuck warfare and nothing can change his mind.

Because it's not a real target. It's the same bullshit as Trannistria and Belarus joining. Falseflags ment to tie down troops in unrelated parts of the country, just in case the threat was real

Attached: 1657945787718.png (979x815, 1.01M)

>Ukraine
>doing something
Two more weeks

Still no argument against
>they were probably the last people holding him back
He doesn't need so much equipment to sink a few ships and - first and foremost - destroy the crimean bridge.

He will need to carpet bomb Kiev back to the stone age Berlin style if they don't wisen up soon.

That "shit equipment" is literally just Russian equipment. The Wunderwaffes are meant exclusively to look cool in Victory day pride parades.

FOOL! Putin isn't even in his final form
youtu.be/_En4RovedOA

Attached: Img_2022_07_19_11_55_37.jpg (972x646, 210.68K)

>He mostly sent in shit troops and shit equipment by now.
That's called the Russian military...

You don't get how things work in Russia INTERNALLY.

No, if russia declares war many things will changed. The country will be in war effort. War economy, draftings and many other shit

I think that it will be very unpopular un Russia.... That would be like admiting that the russian army can't defeat ukraine and Putin would need the whole country to achieve that

my dad's half brother on my uncle's side works for EA and is a KGB officer

>shit troops
>shit equipment
it makes literally zero sense for Russia to not deploy the best stuff they have; they need to win as decisively and as fast as possibly

Bruh Russia can't even defeat Finland or Poland, as history attests. Ukraine will be another hillarious failure.

You don't get it it's a feign.
Just getting rid of old equipment before they bring out the mechs

I'm not talking about Wunderwaffen. Look up Russia reported army arsenal and than combine that with a draft. That's more than enough stuff to make shtf.

>nooo you can't hit me back not fair not fair!!!

Fuck around find out hohol

>now that Sweiner has been purged and murdered like everyone before him, Sweiner's counteract can finally begin

Yeah if they try that Russia will carpet bomb Ukraine and then Poland.

Haм нe cтpaшны Aлмa-aтa и coбытия в Пoльшe.

Russia needs no further casus belli, what are you talking about? Their casus belli was to protect the Russian minority from the civil war in the failed Ukrainian state.

>announcing their military plans to the public
did the germans tell the public about operation barbarossa?

Attached: 1479484092382.jpg (229x250, 4.23K)

I really wish it was real because it would enable defensive WMD use by Russian doctrine. Offensive WMD use against non-nuclear country is absolutely out of question because it will actually cause diplomatic catastrophe. Defensive use will do nothing, because they invite it upon themselves.

>Haм нe
No u, you're a ham

That's how us and Ukraine acts you stupid fingoloid.
us:
>i can demand kosovo independence from serbia
>you can't demand donbass independence from ukraine
hohols:
>i can overtrow our governmet
>you can't overtrow OUR government
>our people deserve right for sovereignity
>your people don't
Fucking hypocrite clowns.

No please not Chicago anywhere but Chicago vlad

DER ANGRIFF AUF DIE KRIM WAR EIN BEFEHL!

Attached: der-untergang-mit-bruno-ganz.jpg (260x180, 6.21K)

They are not at war officially! WE say Russia is at war. Russia doesn't say.so. And people in the country mostly think the same. You have to see things from a Russian perspective to get what's going on and why they decide things like they do.

Hitler made some public speech about it and randomly mentioned Finland in the speech without even fucking asking us first which triggered Stalins autism and caused Soviets to bomb Finland dragging us into continuation war. We could have avoided the war if Hitler hadn’t been on fucking meth and spouted his headcanon publicly.

Just two more weeks until proper caucus bellend and putin will bring out nukes and metal gears.