Political ramifications of Andrew Tate going viral?

Is this the redpill on women, feminized society and low testosterone that young men need? The guy seems based and makes all the right people seethe.

Attached: 1658244788911.jpg (625x625, 125.03K)

Based Angola

>most searched man in world
>makes reddit seethe
>makes twitter seethe
>makes twitch seethe
>makes YouTube seethe
>makes Any Forums seethe
I barely know who he is but he must be doing some based shit to get that much hate

Only guy I don't know is the green one

Who?

I dont know, can someone give us qrd

As a guy who's watched his content since like 2018-2019, I can't believe he's blowing up now without some outside help.
I think, along with his manosphere courses designed to take in $$$, he's being paid by an outside entity to serve as some kind of political mouthpiece, now.

Based Angola

lame. Take your "statistic" back to 9gag newfag

What's he saying politically?
I did a little search on him and he looks like some sort of "manliness" guru eceleb

some half mutt half knacker kickboxer acting as a surrogate father figure for spastics

Strongly antivax, and right wing with an anti-government bias. he's met (and taken photos with) Donald Trump Jr and Candace Owens.

He has this constant, very based theme about refusing to let governments/corporations control you and "gridding yourself in" by acquiring multiple passports.

Who?

>and "gridding yourself in" by acquiring multiple passports.
Can you elaborate on this?

Who the fuck is Andrew Tate?

Attached: who.gif (357x371, 1.07M)

how do you even know different parts of shitrica? why waste the brain space? when i did geography in school i just looked out the window and watched seagulls and hawks and stuff

>when i did geography in school i just looked out the window and watched seagulls and hawks and stuff
unsurprising why you're on Any Forums now then.

Ahem is this the brain power of the potato?

dont need to know about foreigners or foreign countries
i dont give a fucking what a mountain 7374737 miles away is called its useless information
lifes too short

I have no idea where are you getting these maps,I've never even heard of the guy,what's his deal ?

He is not, this is bots pushing him, zlonlst bots.

FUCK the NAR end time sect of reprobates and apostates, he's part of the FALL of christianity movement for Zlonlst, NEW APOSTOLIC REFORMATION Led and funded by kikes.

It's pretty insane, and smart. If you have citizenship in multiple countries, you don't have to be subjected to the laws of any one government unless you *want* to be.
If the British government passes something he doesn't like, he can simply move to Thailand and not obey. Etc etc.
This is also why he advocates rich people not own expensive mansions and other static assets, so their wealth doesn't get tied up in one country.
Interestingly, Elon Musk doesn't own any expensive houses either so I wonder if this is his logic as well?

>very based theme about becoming a rootless globohomo cosmopolite

Attached: seriously-seriously-cat.gif (220x274, 748.24K)

Don't even lie, if mass mobilization came down tomorrow you'd wish you had a second passport, mr based patriot.

He's pushed by Zlonlst from inside the NAR movement and funded by them, from his last israel's visit, he's been recruited to impress zoomer into the New apostolic reformation of Donald KikeTrump, preaching a false gospel and the "dominion" of 7 mountains conquering of the world for Zloshits.

All the kikes from the OTK team and youtuber surrounding OTK's as more or less "friends" are doing videos promoting this guy in their own way.

Why are retards always the loudest in the room?

He has clips, tweets, and other things that could sink him if he became a public figure. He can't be politician in any first world country, assuredly.
I wonder if there's an intention to make him a fall guy, elevate him to a level of being worshipped by young conservatives and then "expose" him and destroy his credibility as a way to destroy the credibility of conservatism by association.

First of all, one doesn't need a dual citizenship to move out of a country. Second, not everyone is a worthless parasite that's ready to flee and find another host at the sight of slightest inconvenience. You're quite literally promoting kike mentality and calling it "based".