Islam and prophet Muhamed

Pic is the 34th great grandson of Prophet Muhammad. With all due respect but how do muslims explain the fact that Muhammed was an unequivocally racist white ginger warlord who owned black slaves, had a harem of wives, married a 6 year old girl and sexed her while at the same time being a holy man and a prophet of his own religion that is mainly known as aggressive terrorist religion today? Quran clearly stating many times that those who don't believe in Islam should be converted, killed or worse.

Attached: efe7qa6hxmv51.jpg (1080x1784, 78.31K)

They like it

Considering what type of people are Muslims, they like being the ultimate Cuck for a Gnostic white man. Because that’s what those books are, Gnosticism. Get rekt Islamic faggot

For them, hate for the white man is paramount. Logic isn't a factor. That's pretty much the left and religious wackos in a nutshell.

>Pic is the 34th great grandson of Prophet Muhammad. With all due respect but how do muslims explain the fact that Muhammed was an unequivocally racist white ginger warlord who owned black slaves, had a harem of wives, married a 6 year old girl and sexed her while at the same time being a holy man and a prophet of his own religion that is mainly known as aggressive terrorist religion today? Quran clearly stating many times that those who don't believe in Islam should be converted, killed or worse.

Your prophet orders you to turn the other cheek and wash the feet of your enemies.
My religion is not like that.

Maybe that's why your religion is full of whores and cucks

Your entire post is based in lies.

How can you expect a good faith conversation when you lie?

It's hilarious how they worship any white man that converts. I remember seeing some faggot that had millions of followers just for being a white convert with blue eyes that virtue signaled about Islam all the time. His comment sections were filled to the brim with Muslim women complimenting his looks kek

>My religion is not like that.
You won't even live under your religion lmao what do you know about it except the cultural holidays?

>It's hilarious how they worship any white man that converts. I remember seeing some faggot that had millions of followers just for being a white convert with blue eyes that virtue signaled about Islam all the time. His comment sections were filled to the brim with Muslim women complimenting his looks kek

LOL Same shit can be said about Christcucks who worship Muslim converts. Literally look up Ayaan Hirsi Ali

I am sorry for my ignorance. Please explain why my info is wrong.

I'm not like you Pierre. Stop projecting.

Just because you Christucks are considered "Good Christians" for going to church once a month, doesn't mean muslims are like that.

>Reading Atheïstisch manifest ("Atheist Manifesto") of Leiden University philosopher Herman Philipse helped to convince her to give up religion. She renounced Islam and acknowledged her disbelief in God in 2002
No one is worshipping her retard. She has a platform because people are sick and tired of you parasites in the west.

Damn, unironically whiter than 99% of americans.
Really gets the noggin joggin.

>I'm not like you Pierre.
I live in my country, retard. You didn't even leave your country for a fellow Muslim country lmao. So yeah, you're not like me, you're just a parasite. All talk, no walk lmao maybe one day you'll snap and kill kids and other easy targets like your cowardly brethren do so often.

This is why you can't have images depicting Mohammad because he was a red headed Aryan

you're a literal subhuman who not only lost to Germany during ww2, but you literally invited muslims and never objected.

it's not the fault of your guest that you don't have any food in your house. maybe you shouldn't have invited these people in the first place.

your whining and complaining about muslim reeks of incredible insecurity. maybe you get bullied in school by Chad muslims who fuck french pussy on the reg. stop being jealous

>the prophet poohamhead
did he predict that europeans will have weapons that can wipe the middle east off the planet? don't think he did

Ah stfu and gtfo faggot all you Muslim faggots do is rape men and boys. You disgusting faggots need to die by fire

Attached: 004599C2-2915-4D60-B6B3-CB9EE9F8070A.jpg (730x1024, 88.91K)

1) He wasn't racist; he was the one that push the sentiment that if you don't want race mixing that is okay. But a person should not be considered inferior according to his skin color but their practices.

2) He didn't own slaves where he tied them up and kept them until they died. He feed them and gave them freedom to express their thought. Then he eventually freed them.

3) He married a 6 year old but that is actually debated. The person who wrote those hadith was said to have lost memories. Many debated if he wrote half of these hadith (which include the Aisha's age as 6) when he lost his memories.

4) I do not see anything wrong with polygamy as it can help keep the population from collapsing like all the non-polygamous society whose population have decline.

A single thread isn't enough to conclude something. Some topic like Holocaust took me years to come to a proper conclusion. Even though people showed me the mathematics of this genocide don't add up.

Nah it’s cause Muslims are utterly retarded faggots

>This is why you can't have images depicting Mohammad because he was a red headed Aryan
based and redpilled

take the next redpill: jesus was a brown person who asked you to turn the other cheek
our prophet said - war against kafirs is justifiable

Attached: siyer-i-nebi-muhammad-gibt-fatimas-hand-imam-ali-HRCDH2.jpg (792x1390, 222.61K)

Have you ever read the Quran?
Or the Bible for that matter

lmao, this is the new neonazi cope

"muhammad was an aryan and told us to kill all nonwhites"

o9a faggotwaffen cringe knows no bounds, all because mom and dad made you wake up early on the occasional sunday lmao.

It is Sweden fault to take so many refugees from areas that are blatantly gay. Let's not forget the fact they took in so many refugees which they can not handle and refuse to take proper action against any minority. Even though many liberal forces Swedish government to shutdown Israeli embassy. These liberal government didn't even condemn their actions.

These refugees related event in Europe is where every side have something outrageous or foolish.

islam is non-white religion, majority of muslims are brown and niggers.

One way we could know for sure is if one of Muhammad's great great great however many greats necessary grandsons married the biggest lipped knuckle dragging blackest ooga booga African one can find and have them accept it and celebrate it and say they can't wait for their mulatto great plus one more grandson to lead them.

I don't care about Islam anymore. When is the CCP going to become our religion?

Yes, both and the Quran makes heaven sound like a pedos paradise, shocker.

Based minus the child bride part (which can’t really be proven or disproven and in line with what Jews, Christians and Romans were doing at the time).

It's debated whether she was 5 or 9 you fucking animal.

It was actually request of his close ones. To stop any rise in racism. Many Arabs were not pure blood. They were half Iranian (the invader brother of Indo-Aryans). They were trying to stop any Iranian based monarchy in Rashidun caliphate.

>warlord
Implying being a warlord is a bad thing. Only a heavily emasculated simp would say such things. Because obviously the better move would be to let the heathens excommunicate and kill you for believing in God. Charlemagne spread Christianity in western Europe through the sword. The highest aim of medieval knights was to combat infidels.

>harem of wives
Are you jealous?
Tell me why should a women wait till 20 before having kids and getting married? Most females start menstruating around 10. 1/3 of her fertile years gone to waste. Not to mention that those are the best years of female fertility. Societies where women marry early have better demographics. Heck your great grandma was probably popping out kids at 12.
But of course stick to your arbitrary modern ''age of consent'' where 12 year old girl loose their virginity to some random chad and get teen abortions.

Serbs should have genocided more of you.

>"muhammad was an aryan and told us to kill all nonwhites"

it's not a cope. Hitler literally thought Islam was a superior religion for white people.
this is Authentic Hadith on the appearance of Muhammad (saw)

>“The Prophet was neither conspicuously tall, nor short; neither, very white, nor tawny. His hair was neither much curled, nor very straight. Allah sent him at the age of forty, he stayed for ten years in Mecca and for ten more years in Medina. Allah took him unto Him at the age of sixty and he scarcely had ten white hairs on his head and in his beard.” Rabi’a said: I then saw some of the Prophet’s hair, and it was red, I asked about it and was told it was because of perfume.”

> Muslims
Those are niggers you dumb nigger. They’re always niggers. That’s why what you posted has no pictures. NGOs have trained these nigger imports to say they’re Muslim: in reality they’re dirty unwashed savages from Somalia and Ethiopia who can’t read and eat other humans. What do you expect?

Attached: kiddy diddler.jpg (500x318, 47.89K)

>LOL Same shit can be said about Christcucks who worship Muslim converts.
I don't even know a single mudslime who converted to Christianity, except Emir Kusturica because he's a director, and I dislike him.
I remember a serb roastie who converted to pisslam and they made loads of videos on jewtube about it. Goatfuckers are baffled that despite their enormous efforts to advertise their camelpiss-drinking religion nobody in Europe wants it, and Europeans who seek religion just return to their Christian roots. That's why they cling so hard to these singular cases of white converts, because they're the only cases that match their expectations.

Attached: camelpiss_salesman.jpg (818x732, 253.76K)

Muhammad told his followers to attack the romans because they would be rewarded with "yellow haired" sex slaves.

If women are for babies and boys are for play, what's with the goats?
Is that foreplay or an appetizer?

i also like the prohibition because no depiction can ever be good enough.

The 33 other grandsons are swarthy as hell, just because his mother is some balkanite snowbunny doesnt mean he looks anything like the prophet.

>5 or 9
Still half the age of consent for you mutts. You saying it makes a difference?

A wild pedophile approaches
You are being monitored nigger

Romans ? At that time it was the byzantine Empire and meds aren't blonde

>you're a literal subhuman
>t. doesn't live in his country
Your words mean as much to me as a schizophrenic hobo yelling in the street. I will never respect someone who talks big but doesn't even live in his country let alone a muslim that lives among kuffar. You're pathetic, you need unbelievers to survive and support your life. You're not even a man lmao no wonder your women flock to white people

Are you asking me whether I approve of the semantic argument that he raped a 5 or 9 year old?
Holy shit I wish I knew where you lived so we could put you on a stick.

you have hundreds of thousands of "pedophile" ancestors

all muslims should be exterminated.

Attached: 1643899012816.png (1024x676, 735.91K)

i live in my country. i was born here you dumbfuck.

oh, you're upset that your laws allow me to claim this is my home country? maybe you should change the laws? how is any of this my fault. you LITERALLY voted in politicians which made this laws, and then you whine about it?

It is debated if she was 6 or 15 when she was married. Many nation like Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey have raised the age of consent to 18 for this reason. Meanwhile Iran put it at 13 and Yemen at 9 being the lowest.

Many historian and scholars put the number at 15 as well. There are more chances then you think.

So Gingers are the real Villains all along.

Who the fuck cares about who he married? that concept is new today. People married young all the time back then. Just because your favorite right wing eceleb thinks it's wrong doesn't mean he is right.

>Quran clearly stating many times that those who don't believe in Islam should be converted, killed or worse.
No, it does not. I thought it did until I actually read it
> 285. The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, as did the believers. They all have believed in God, and His angels, and His scriptures, and His messengers: “We make no distinction between any of His messengers.” And they say, “We hear and we obey. Your forgiveness, our Lord. To you is the destiny.”

> He sent down to you the Book with the Truth, confirming what came before it; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel.
4. Aforetime, as guidance for mankind; and He sent down the Criterion. Those who have rejected God’s signs will have a severe punishment. God is Mighty, Able to take revenge.

> 256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

>So Gingers are the real Gods all along.
FTFY

Attached: thor01.jpg (886x935, 124.23K)

If that were true, it definitely hasn't happened in at least 10 generations since I know my family tree you disgusting monster.
Hey you know there's been a lot of circumcisions done also you think we should keep that tradition alive?
You are even worse than trannys, at least they know it's wrong enough to pretend they're not fucking kids.
You're going to be killed one day when you're exposed.

This is a stereotypical Libertarian post. Also, there is more reports of bestiality in the West then East. Many female student at collage across America have witness fellow female student committing bestiality.

And if his word and actions are divine and unquestionable, then you're arguing it is still fine by today's standards.
Die in fire please.

I am not saying these thing are bad. I am not a moralist but I am just asking how can somebody who did all this be a holy man and a prophet of an entire religion. Every time people mention him they must say "peace be upon him".

>i live in my country. i was born here
You know someone is truly pathetic when he pulls out the "I was born here" lmao.
>how is any of this my fault.
You're a pathetic man that is happy to serve kuffar masters in their social and political goals because they allow you to live more comfortably than in your own country, among your own culture, people and religion. Next you're going to claim that you're actually taking over and this is conquest.

What's wrong with it?

Similar genes to Ashkenazi jews

my ancestor : )

Attached: download (3).jpg (580x898, 95.16K)

>I am not a moralist but I am just asking how can somebody who did all this be a holy man and a prophet of an entire religion
It's pretty simple
>Conquered the Arabian peninsula and forced the Pagans to convert or die
>Conquered MENA and gave the Christians the choice to convert or pay taxes that could range from tolerable to incredibly oppressive
>Forbid anyone from leaving under death
>heavily push a highly filtered version down people's throats to the point where they will just deny anything you said
>inbreed for 20 generations making the average Muslim 80 iq
there you go